PDA

View Full Version : Yauch In Rome

AdRockGRL
10-16-2006, 05:28 PM
Ok, i've been in Rome (with AndILoveMike! too) to see the italian premiere of AIFST on Sunday....here are a few of the pic that i took, hope you'll enjoy it as I did :)
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/5862/aifst1013ly1.jpg
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/375/aifst1012gx5.jpg
http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2205/aifst1015td1.jpg

And of course the most important is.....THIS ONE!
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/1920/meyauhlg7.jpg

paulb
10-16-2006, 05:34 PM
wow, you met Yauch...tell us all about it.

AdRockGRL
10-16-2006, 05:48 PM
About me meetin' Yauch!?....well there's so much to say, I could go on forever talkin' about it, but I won't annoy y'all. Let's say that: it's been simply AWESOME! he's a REAL GENTLEMAN!
He was there with all this person sourroundin' him askin' for autographs and pics...and he was totally quiet and so kind with everybody. And he talks not loudly, he's got a wonderful voice...and I must admit that i was expecting him a little taller by seein' him on TV! :D
I talked to him for a few seconds, about my jacket (he asked me where I found it out :p ) and about the incomin' birthday of AdRock... But the most emotionatin' moment was when I asked him to take a pic with me, it was:

ME: "Can i take a pic with you?"
YAUCH: "Sure! I would be honored!"
ME: *totally shocked* "Believe Me! I'm more honored!!!!!"

I was next to faint...I swear!

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
aaaaah! that's so cool! :eek: (y) (y)

he sounds sooo sweet awww... :)
NICE PICS INDEED!

and you can go forever talking about it, i don't mind :p

paulb
10-16-2006, 05:54 PM
About me meetin' Yauch!?....well there's so much to say, I could go on forever talkin' about it, but I won't annoy y'all. Let's say that: it's been simply AWESOME! he's a REAL GENTLEMAN!
He was there with all this person sourroundin' him askin' for autographs and pics...and he was totally quiet and so kind with everybody. And he talks not loudly, he's got a wonderful voice...and I must admit that i was expecting him a little taller by seein' him on TV! :D
I talked to him for a few seconds, about my jacket (he asked me where I found it out :p ) and about the incomin' birthday of AdRock... But the most emotionatin' moment was when I asked him to take a pic with me, it was:

very lucky.

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 05:55 PM
And of course the most important is.....THIS ONE!

that is the cutest pic ever :o

AdRockGRL
10-16-2006, 06:01 PM
REALLY?
can i really keep on talkin' about it as long as I want to?
Oh this is an amazing gift! As the days will pass by a lkot of thins will come up to my mind :) and I'll write about 'em!
Right now I could tell you this:
Me and the dudette that was with me were waiting next to the Red carpet but behind the crowd (waitin' for Richard Geere I guess)....Yauvch would have arrived with an italian Rapper, so all the italian public was waitin' for him (the italian one) .
All suddenly me and AndILoveMike heard "JOVANOTTI!!!" that's the name of the italian one, so I told her
"OH C'MON!!!! YAUCH IS COMIN'!!!!"
So i started jumpin' to see on the red carpet (AndILoveMike is tiny, even if she jumped she could not see anything) So I saw him, and damn....i shouted
"THERE HE IS!!! THERE HE IS!!!! I CAN SEE HIM!!!"
And all the ppl around was askin' "Who!?" and I explained and they replyed "Who!? The Beach Boys!? Who are you talkin' about!?"

DAMN IGNORANTS!!!!!

Funkyfreshgrape
10-16-2006, 06:02 PM

if that happen to me then... nevermind...

I'M SO JEALOUS!

AdRockGRL
10-16-2006, 06:07 PM
I'M SO JEALOUS!

Oh, please don't! I just took the opportunity...it would have been stupid if I didn't! And even if my mom was so damn worried about me travellin' alone (7hours train travel) to Rome, I decided to go anyway, because I wanted to and I HAD TO! So thx God I did!
And last night she (mom) wrote me a txt on the phone sayn:
"Are you there inside!? Are you fullfilled? I'd love to be a fly to see the scene!!!"
I loved her! :)

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 06:07 PM
And all the ppl around was askin' "Who!?" and I explained and they replyed "Who!? The Beach Boys!? Who are you talkin' about!?"

i am shocked! god yauch is the best thing that's ever happened to them and
they have no clue. sheesh. :rolleyes:

if i were there, i would have plowed over everybody to get to him. maybe.
no, totally. i would. :D

lol god yauch....i meant "god! yauch..." whatever, just as well. *blushes*
you are sooo lucky, i'm jealous too. <3

Funkyfreshgrape
10-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Oh, please don't! I just took the opportunity...it would have been stupid if I didn't! And even if my mom was so damn worried about me travellin' alone (7hours train travel) to Rome, I decided to go anyway, because I wanted to and I HAD TO! So thx God I did!
And last night she (mom) wrote me a txt on the phone sayn:
"Are you there inside!? Are you fullfilled? I'd love to be a fly to see the scene!!!"
I loved her! :)
how would you feel if i ment adrock?:confused: oh i wish they will be a chance like that in New york to meet him...:( come on, its where he livings god dammit! ♥♥♥!

AdRockGRL
10-16-2006, 06:20 PM
if i were there, i would have plowed over everybody to get to him. maybe.
no, totally. i would. :D

I did! In fact I also lost my mobile phone tryin' to run fast....luckly at one moment I arrived at a point of the crowd where there was a VEEEEERY TINY woman, on the first line...so i asked her if I could stay there and she sayd "of course...who are you waitin' for?"....and so I had to explain again! No idea about who yauch is...such a shame...
Anyway....a grl found out my telephone and brought it to the reception....so i had it back (what a luck!!!!) and I took those nice pics to Yauch thanks to that tiny woman... :)

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 06:22 PM
she rocks (y)

Funkyfreshgrape
10-16-2006, 06:32 PM
she rocks (y)
lol! yeah... she does!

timmie
10-16-2006, 07:10 PM
Yauch is a cool guy!!

When I met him, shock his hand & had a conversation with him, he was so laid back kind of attitude! & seems to me that he always has tme for people "he is a people person" he is just so cool in any situation!! :D

ggirlballa
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
:eek: ahhh! you're so lucky!!:D

wow seriously thats some cool stuff adrockgrl(y) :D

Jitters
10-16-2006, 08:06 PM

I like that photo because it looks like he's mad that he has to stop to take the picture :D

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Yauch is a cool guy!!

When I met him, shock his hand & had a conversation with him, he was so laid back kind of attitude! & seems to me that he always has tme for people "he is a people person" he is just so cool in any situation!! :D

so cool, timmie! (y)

oooh ooh i hope to meet god yauch someday hehe :p
but somebody needs to be there to stand behind me and catch me when i fall...nah hopefully i'll fall forward and he'll catch me...

*blinks* where am i? am i still here?! sorry! :o

kleptomaniac
10-16-2006, 08:10 PM
I like that photo because it looks like he's mad that he has to stop to take the picture :D

kinda looks like he just sucked a lemon or something! haha soooo cute though.

lucky lemon!!

spacemac9000
10-17-2006, 06:25 AM

i dont think hes mad....

but i get whay u are saying....

sort of laughing on teh inside about it....

AndILoveMike!
10-17-2006, 10:00 AM
It has been wonderful! I join Adrock GRL completely!
Yauch it's so kind and cuteeee, he really looks like a daddy to me in that moment. DAMN I don't know english well.. I would tell him: "Say "Hi!" to Mike from me!". But i was excited, confused, so I said: "Tell "Bye" to Mike from me", he cannot see what I mean, so he has writtenn "Buy to Mike.. Mca" on my book! AWWWW DAMN but it has been unforgettable anyway. I'm yet a bit ashamed.
My photo with him will be ready soon, I guess.
It was really exciting shouted "ADAAAAAM!", while everybody was looking for Jovanotti, that poor guy, and they was asking us who the fuck he was this Adam!
I haven't enough adjectives... One of the best day of my like.

AdRockGRL
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Yauch it's so kind and cuteeee, he really looks like a daddy to me in that moment. DAMN I don't know english well.. I would tell him: "Say "Hi!" to Mike from me!". But i was excited, confused, so I said: "Tell "Bye" to Mike from me", he cannot see what I mean, so he has writtenn "Buy to Mike.. Mca" on my book! AWWWW DAMN but it has been unforgettable anyway. I'm yet a bit ashamed.
It was really exciting shouted "ADAAAAAM!", while everybody was looking for Jovanotti, that poor guy, and they was asking us who the fuck he was this Adam!

AHAHAHAHAH..... Buy To Mike.... you've been AMAZING :p

AdRockGRL
10-17-2006, 11:10 AM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7439/smallerak4.jpg
Here they are.... Yauch with AndILoveMike!!!!! :D

Laver1969
10-17-2006, 12:13 PM
Buy to Mike. Post a pic of that. (y)

b-grrrlie
10-17-2006, 12:54 PM
OH MY DOG!
You gals are so lucky!!!!

(I hope he comes over here as well when AIFST is shown at Stockholm Filmfestival....)

kleptomaniac
10-17-2006, 03:28 PM

buy to mike lol :D
yeah post a pic of that, what laver said. haha

aww yauch's got his arm wrapped around you, lucky! :o

laura
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
cacchio...
si vede che è un sacco che non vengo qui.
minchia non sapevo nemmeno venisse a roma. beh, figata!!
a parte jovanotti..

AdRockGRL
10-17-2006, 04:36 PM
cacchio...
si vede che è un sacco che non vengo qui.
minchia non sapevo nemmeno venisse a roma. beh, figata!!
a parte jovanotti..

Peccato!!!! Ti sei persa un evento veramente UFO!!!!!
nevermind, he'll come again I hope....

Chicka B
10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Wooooooooow (flava flav voice). You're a lucky girl! Those are great pictures too. :cool:

kleptomaniac
10-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Wooooooooow (flava flav voice).

:D

AndILoveMike!
10-18-2006, 02:59 AM
a parte jovanotti..[/QUOTE]

Che non c'entrava davvero NULLA!!! E ha pure interrotto Adrock GRL mentre parlava con Yauch! Che idiota

AndILoveMike!
10-18-2006, 03:03 AM
aww yauch's got his arm wrapped around you, lucky!

I think I never will wash that t-shirt

AdRockGRL
10-18-2006, 04:47 AM
aww yauch's got his arm wrapped around you, lucky!

I think I never will wash that t-shirt

AHAHAH OMG!
I said the same thing about my right hand....because the first thing that I did was give the right hand to Yauch, hold his one and say "Nice To Meet you!"....and then i left his hand and said "Well...I won't wash it for a while..."
The same night I arrived at the "B&b" where we slept and went to the bathroom...I washed my face and.....OMG! I realized that i washed my hands too...before washin' my face! i was so shocked that i could not think about what I was doin'! :D

laura
10-18-2006, 07:15 AM
not everybody likes Jovanotti
but he's a big big fan of the beasties..(!)
since the beginnin of his career. take a look to "Jovanotti for president" album cover: the tshirt he wears is a beasties' (get off my dick)

actually he almost never mentions his passion and love and devotion for the beasties :cool: but I read he wanted Hornblower to direct a video for him...he changed his mind since it was too expensive for his own and record company budget :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dave790
10-18-2006, 02:14 PM

I don't think so.

fonky pizza
10-22-2006, 02:28 PM
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/7439/smallerak4.jpg
Here they are.... Yauch with AndILoveMike!!!!! :D

Che carina sta foto!!!! Grazie AdRockGRL e AndILoveMike! per le storie e foto! Mi fa piacere vedere delle nuove beastiegirls from italy:)
Io ho incontrato MCA il mese scorso a Parigi!! E troppo carino!!!

e come una di voi a detto:

E un esperienza veramente UFO!!!!:D

LAURA DOVE CAZZO ERI???????:confused: mancavi solo tu!!!!!

AdRockGRL
10-30-2006, 11:48 AM
Take a look at this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxNfAnjVNpw

synch
10-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Great stuff!

He reminds me of a history teacher in those pictures.

One of them cool ones.

AdRockGRL
10-30-2006, 12:31 PM
One of them cool ones.

:D (y)

Oh...and this too....
Honestly I don't remember if it was me makin' all that mess (shoutin').... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZ7V6H1aK0

Lollapalooza
10-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Lol

The Next ..Beasties Will come to cph Festival Jubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Shit The beasties not comming to 2006 Mtv Video MUSIC AWARD IN CPH THIS WEEK

AndILoveMike!
10-31-2006, 09:04 AM
Have you seen??? Yauch's greeting at least was just for me!
Der man..

Friis gal
10-31-2006, 09:46 AM
Lol

The Next ..Beasties Will come to cph Festival Jubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Shit The beasties not comming to 2006 Mtv Video MUSIC AWARD IN CPH THIS WEEK
yo what screening will you be at?

AdRockGRL
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Have you seen??? Yauch's greeting at least was just for me!
Der man..

ohohoh....maybe it was....but....first of that he moved his head and hand in MY DIRECTION!!!!! :p