PDA

View Full Version : I like prog rock a lot

Dorothy Wood
10-20-2006, 10:49 PM
it's true. I just started really investigating things though, anybody have any suggestions?

I already like Yes, early Genesis, Soft Machine, and The Nice.

Drederick Tatum
10-20-2006, 11:36 PM
there was a pretty lenghty progrock thread a while back. go find it, fruitcake. and while you're at it, let's have a double keyboard solo surrounded by dry ice.

Bob
10-20-2006, 11:47 PM
also, go have sex with some women because you're gay for liking prog rock

Drederick Tatum
10-20-2006, 11:49 PM
people who listen to progrock get no pussy.

cosmo105
10-21-2006, 01:18 AM
au contraire. steger listens to prog rock.

and i give him tons of shit about it.

TimDoolan
10-21-2006, 02:12 AM
people who listen to progrock get no pussy.

Whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWH1ruuZa7U

ET
10-21-2006, 03:41 AM
Rush!

They date rape your ears.

Dorothy Wood
10-25-2006, 08:47 PM
I already like Rush.

and hello, early prog is very cool okay. :cool:

bob, you're the gayest gay I know and I know tons of gays. my gay boss and his gay boyfriend are not even as gay as you are when they're being gay at the B-52's concert in the gayest part of gay town.

Bob
10-25-2006, 08:51 PM
I already like Rush.

and hello, early prog is very cool okay. :cool:

bob, you're the gayest gay I know and I know tons of gays. my gay boss and his gay boyfriend are not even as gay as you are when they're being gay at the B-52's concert in the gayest part of gay town.

yeah, well, at least i don't like prog rock

and it didn't take me 5 days to think of that comeback either. i know that's what you were doing. furiously brainstorming, testing insults on your friends and neighbors, constantly second guessing yourself. and finally you thought you had it and it sucked IT SUCKED YOU FAILED AGAIN

mickill
10-25-2006, 09:27 PM
If My Chemical Romance can be considered Prog, count me in!

Dorothy Wood
10-26-2006, 09:56 PM
yeah, well, at least i don't like prog rock

and it didn't take me 5 days to think of that comeback either. i know that's what you were doing. furiously brainstorming, testing insults on your friends and neighbors, constantly second guessing yourself. and finally you thought you had it and it sucked IT SUCKED YOU FAILED AGAIN

fine! I'll be over here crying into my pile of ELO and Moody Blues records. I HATE YOU BOB. HATE YOU!

mickill, my chemical romance appear to be trying out some prog rock sort of themes, but they are a stupid band and they should all be slapped.