PDA

View Full Version : Flava Flav's solo debut album

ggirlballa
10-28-2006, 09:52 PM
flav is planning on dropping his solo album soon

what'cha think?

Deep_Sea_Rain
10-29-2006, 03:03 AM
Went to the beach and the sand was sandy...

Girls on my jock like ants on candy...

:cool:

jennyb
10-29-2006, 03:18 AM
:) (y)

Ally Al
10-29-2006, 03:58 AM
wasn't this supposed to be released years ago ?

yooooo
10-29-2006, 07:44 AM
id rather buy a vanilla ice best of.

dont get me wrong though, i love PE but i cant stand flava flav alone

DeeJayZap
10-29-2006, 07:47 AM
flava gone commercial=(n)

BroomHead
10-29-2006, 08:16 AM
Exactly. Now he's just coonin' it up for the white people.

kleptomaniac
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
i told my friend that flava flav was releasing a solo album, and she was like "when did he ever have a group album anyway?" ummm public enemy. she's never heard of them....whaaaa? :confused:

i needed to take a moment after she said that. that was odd.

i like flava flav though. maybe i'll check it out.

but i think i'd rather see him & new york have their own tv show or something....heh.

what do people think about ice t and this rap school anyway? just had to ask...i've been watching it. in fact, i'm watching it right now :S

paul jones
10-29-2006, 03:11 PM
i'd buy it

checkyourprez
10-29-2006, 05:47 PM
what do people think about ice t and this rap school anyway? just had to ask...i've been watching it. in fact, i'm watching it right now :S

i thinks Ice T's cult shit is a good show. the rap school is eh.

ggirlballa
10-29-2006, 07:20 PM

well its entertaining yet horrible

how can u teach somebody to rap? how can u teach somebody how to keep it real when u force them to wear clothes they don't want to wear or dance or rap when they don't want to, is that really keeping it real?

oh anywayz its a shame your friend doesn't know any P.E, i have skooled my friend on them, she loves it:D :cool:

kleptomaniac
10-29-2006, 07:42 PM
well its entertaining yet horrible

that's exactly what i think (!)

same for flavor of love actually. i hate dating shows, but sometimes i can't help watching it because it's interesting and stuff :/ (oh, and because flav's in it of course)

and Next (another good example)- that show is so goddamn STUPID (and not-so-well rehearsed i must say) but you wanted to know what happened next....at least i did. *hangs head in shame*

anyway, a reality show with ice t teaching prep school kids how to rap, is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard of. :rolleyes: (but uh i do wonder how well they're gonna do opening for public enemy...)

stop the madness!

/off-topic

dude the flavor of love reunion show is on right now! :S
hopefully, this will be the end and i'll finally have my life back. haha...

kleptomaniac
10-29-2006, 07:56 PM
flava flav came out...there was confetti haha

oh oh album is out oct 31st halloween :p (first thing he talked about of course)
and now there's some crazy sneak peak playin'

he's small but he's got a lot of energy maaan!

Jitters
10-30-2006, 02:29 PM
how can u teach somebody how to keep it real when u force them to wear clothes they don't want to wear or dance or rap when they don't want to, is that really keeping it real?

That is so true it's not even funny (y)

As for Flava's solo album I could care less, I can barely even respect PE as a group anymore after seeing how dumb Flava acts on that show.