PDA

View Full Version : god damn it, drunk confessions

Dorothy Wood
10-29-2006, 12:12 PM
it's not over, the Nathan thing. I tried. all I did was go up to him to say "hi" and apologize for being a drama queen the last time and he was like, "I'm glad you're here, I didn't think you were going to talk to me, I'm glad you're talking to me. you know I looked at your myspace, I like your pictures." and I said, "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT STUFF TO ME! YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A MYSPACE!" and he was like, "I know I know, I'm sorry! I'm really glad you're here!" and I was like, "stop it! you are driving me insane! I hate you!" and he was like "I hate you too, I'm really glad you're here."

then he leaned forward to talk to someone and I looked at the other dj behind nathan and said, "what the fuck am I supposed to do about this guy?" and he was like, "you just have to tell him how you feel, lay it out, I don't think he really knows you're that into him, he's kinda thick". ha ha.

so then after that I went with him and a couple of our other friends to eat some food. we held hands in the cab. :( and sat really close at the restaurant. and then at the end, I said, "can I come to your house?" and he said, "my girlfriend is probably there." and I said, "fuck you".

and then I felt like total shit for trying to put the moves on someone's boyfriend. but I can't help it. I don't know what to do, I feel like my fucking heart is going to explode. and I still really like that other boy I had a date with and it's just like I don't know what to do at all now. I should ask my mom.

QueenAdrock
10-29-2006, 12:51 PM
Go for the boy you had a date with. He likes you and you cuddled n'shit, so hi5. Boys with girlfriends can't lead to anything good.

Dr Deaf
10-29-2006, 02:55 PM
daaaamn, that whole set your clocks back an hour thing really helped out last night.

i think i'ma set my clocks back every saturday night from now on.

backwoods
10-29-2006, 08:06 PM
he was like "I hate you too, I'm really glad you're here."

I used that same line on a girl last night, true story, ironic coincidence.

johntoefoot
10-30-2006, 06:15 AM
aren't broads with big noses sexy?

Planetary
10-30-2006, 06:42 AM
excellent story! :)

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 12:14 PM
Go for the boy you had a date with. He likes you and you cuddled n'shit, so hi5. Boys with girlfriends can't lead to anything good.

yeah, but what if I start dating Lewis, but then Nathan breaks up with his girlfriend and then it's a fine mess?

I don't know, I suppose I feel shitty even trying to date someone else when I still have such strong feelings for the big jerk.

shitty city.

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 12:16 PM
I used that same line on a girl last night, true story, ironic coincidence.

nice. did she say, "you're ruining my life!" that's what I said. heh.

Echewta
10-30-2006, 12:31 PM
I hope you use Scope.

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
of course ;)

beastieangel01
10-30-2006, 12:41 PM
Boys with girlfriends can't lead to anything good.

indeed.

befsquire
10-30-2006, 12:44 PM
i'd be concerned that if nathan did break up with his girl, you could possibly end up being either transition girl, or the one who makes him think he had it better with the ex. plus, he's probably more attractive to you because he has a girl, and once you get him, you won't want him.

DandyFop
10-30-2006, 12:50 PM
yeah, but what if I start dating Lewis, but then Nathan breaks up with his girlfriend and then it's a fine mess?

You realize how lame-o that is right

:confused: you were SO excited about Lewis..WTF MAKE UP YUR MIND DAMMIT

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 01:04 PM
I know I know! something's wrong with me.

but also, Lewis is going to go away to school in germany in like a year! so! gah! that's not very far away! I mean germany is far away! but a year isn't very long!

fudge buckets. I wish I could just like, test out Nathan. he should tell his girlfriend that he just wants to take a break. and then we can go on a date and make out and see how things are, then if they're not so good, we can just be like, "oh ha ha, well, back to normal!"

why can't that just happen? :(

If he wouldn't have mentioned the myspace stalking, I'd be a little less insane right now. or not. who knows. that and the whole being so excited about me talking to him. and I was totally planning to play it cool, but when I'm around him I just turn to mush.

it fucking sucks. make it stop thanks.

Echewta
10-30-2006, 01:50 PM
Dorothy,

Do you have wonder what it would be like when your daughter of the future comes to you for boy advise?

Echewta

DandyFop
10-30-2006, 01:52 PM
Well what if you and Lewis fall madly in love and he asks you to come to Germany with him? What if Nathan's girlfriend dumps him, he goes on the rebound with you, and later you find out she dumped him because he gave her herpes? What if a nuclear bomb goes off in your pants and you'll never love again?

Jah need to stay far far away from Nate boy

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 01:55 PM
my future daughter, if there is one, won't have as many daddy issues as me because the mate I eventually choose will be a good person and someone I love very much, not a drunk, an abuser, or a jerk like the guys my mom married.

I'll be the drunk.

Freebasser
10-30-2006, 01:57 PM
He'll be a heroin addict rock star. What more could a kid wish for? :cool:

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 02:00 PM
Well what if you and Lewis fall madly in love and he asks you to come to Germany with him? What if Nathan's girlfriend dumps him, he goes on the rebound with you, and later you find out she dumped him because he gave her herpes? What if a nuclear bomb goes off in your pants and you'll never love again?

Jah need to stay far far away from Nate boy

I don't want to move to germany. :(

Echewta
10-30-2006, 02:01 PM
Maybe you'll marry a boy with a thorn in his side.

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 02:02 PM
He'll be a heroin addict rock star. What more could a kid wish for? :cool:

no. my friend just died from an overdose a couple of months ago and it spooked everyone. cocaine is the drug these days. :(

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 02:11 PM
also I texted lewis on saturday night saying, "call me when you're done with work if you want" and he didn't. or text back. but I got a text this morning that he had sent last night at 2:30am that said, "I'm sorry. I've been a mess. call me on thursday if you're around."

what the f does that mean?

Loppfessor
10-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Question....don't you have any real life friends to talk about this shit with?

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 02:22 PM
I talked to cort about it. she's mad at nathan and thinks I should forget him. otherwise, I will be talking about it with my coworkers on wednesday, and get their relationship status updates as well.

barf.

DandyFop
10-30-2006, 02:23 PM
I don't want to move to germany. :(

Yes but here is my point, you never know - what if you guys fell in love and you decided Germany sounded neat because you were sick of sitting around while everyone else finds someone to hook up with "4 lyfe". What if you wake up one day and then all of a sudden you realize that something amazing might have passed you by while you were waiting around for Natehead to dump his girlfriend for you, after they're married with kids and the picket fence and shit like that. SEE.

cosmo105
10-30-2006, 03:11 PM
yeah. you need to just stay away from the Nathan guy. i've been in kind of the opposite situation...it's impossible to reconcile your head with your heart when you have those kinds of emotions, but if you're always around him and talking to him it just makes it hurt more and more. it's not going to happen, and if it did it would be a big shitty mess. so instead of thinking about the way things COULD be, think about the kind of person he is doing what he's doing to you and his girlfriend, and can you really imagine your "future mate" as this kind of guy?

it takes a really strong will to do this, i know. it takes you making a conscious effort to avoid being around him. it sucks, and it hurts, and you'll think about it and dwell on it forever. but it's the adult thing to do. and eventually it will get better. come on, don't be a dumbo girl that goes for the guy that hurts her and ditches the guy that's good to her.

redface the 5.9
10-30-2006, 03:17 PM
personly, i wouldn't do shit!!! leave boys/ men alone for a while. enjoy yaslef with ya mates. get pissed, do sum stupid things then when ya ready, then look for a lad.. that wat i would do!! but where i said boy/men and lad i mean women..lol.
peace...

Dorothy Wood
10-30-2006, 09:06 PM
I'm always getting pissed with my mates. I want a boy to call my own for once. I'm sick of being single, it's boring and empty. not that I'm tirelessly searching for one. the lewis thing just kinda fell in my lap.

I need to be practical here, I realize that, and I can't get everything I want. so. farts.

Bitchamachacha
10-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Dag nabbit, children!

If we keep telling her to stay away from Nate, she's just going to do what all of the cool cats do---RUN STRAIGHT FOR HIM!

--- Dorth Sark, next time you two are in the back of a cab, give him a good dose of head and show him how much better you are than his girl.

Then you two will get married, have kids, and get postcards from Germany signed by Lewis.

DandyFop
10-30-2006, 09:57 PM
tell each boy to fart into a jar and send it to you, and mark it so they know it's theirs, but you don't know which ones which. When the time is right, open up each jar and take a whiff...whichever is more endearing, is the boy for you. Do this for all the boys you get crushes on and you will have a room full of fart jars.

Dorothy Wood
10-31-2006, 01:51 AM
ack! fart jars.

I found out recently that a friend of mine has a crush on me. I saw him tonight, he squeezed me hard, grabbed my hair, slapped my ass and smelled me. kinda throws another wrench into the works since I already love him as a friend and he rules. I'm friends with his ex though, so that makes it a little weird, but she just moved to south america. all our friends would be like "squeeee!" if we got together.

you know, fuck it, Ima just be like "may the best man win!". my grandma was right. she said "come 'round 27, all the boys be after yas", or something like that. late blooming, it's in the genes.

gah, Lewis gave me a glowing eyeball and kisses my neck without me asking...Ima give it a go for now, see how it pans out.

thanks everyone for setting me straight, honestly, I really appreciate it.

p.s. I'm drunk on account of being at a really boring "rock" show.