PDA

View Full Version : white people are really weird when it comes to racism

TurdBerglar
10-30-2006, 09:58 PM
at work today someone was asking for some sort of hispanic food. they had asked the people behind the desk. so the desk calls me over and ask if i knew what such and such was. i had no idea. no one knew. so i told them to ask eric, one of the managers. eric is puerto rican. they thought it was wrong to single out a puerto rican to ask him about hispanic food. so they refused to call him. i spot eric and im all like, "YO ERIC! WHERE'S THE TAMALES???. the girls behind the desk and a few of the cashier girls fucking gasped thinking that eric would be pissed. me and eric are chill. and of course he doesn't give a shit. why should he care and he answers me and therefore helps this customer.

since when is it wrong to ask a spic about spicfood? white people are so scared of racism. who should i have fucking ask? the fucking pollock? he's too busy stuffing his fucking face with kielbasa.

Kid Presentable
10-30-2006, 10:03 PM
I used to ask Samoans about Taro and shit. And Maori crew about hangis. Fuck it. They could have asked me about anything.

Bob
10-30-2006, 10:03 PM
haha

Lyman Zerga
10-30-2006, 10:15 PM
turd: who are these spics?

turd: aussie words sound like they were made up by children
turd: children with down's syndrome

turd: well the british are a bunch of poofters anyways

turd: what kind of spic are you?
turd: does your house smell like adobo?

lol

his quotes from the last half year ehh i mean last 5 minutes

Kid Presentable
10-30-2006, 10:18 PM
My words were Kiwi words.

TurdBerglar
10-30-2006, 10:19 PM
what can i say randy? im not afraid of "racism"

Lyman Zerga
10-30-2006, 10:25 PM
nice of you

im a hobby racist aswell

tracky
10-30-2006, 10:41 PM
i'm with turd on this one, it's all taken a bit too far these days

b i o n i c
10-30-2006, 10:41 PM
didnt you post something similar to this a few months ago? i think its the cashier girls you work with

TurdBerglar
10-30-2006, 10:45 PM
i work with a bunch of sheltered crackers

b i o n i c
10-30-2006, 10:51 PM
anytime someone comes in and asks where wonder bread, starch or jif peanutbutter is, ask them crakkas

TurdBerglar
10-30-2006, 10:59 PM
hahaha

starch

b i o n i c
10-30-2006, 11:10 PM
always ask the fat girl where the twinkies are, always ask the asians where the calculators are, always ask the old people where the adult diapers are whether or not they work there, and ask the mexicans where the sombreros are at

zorra_chiflada
10-30-2006, 11:14 PM
i ask steve irwin where the stingrays are at

tracky
10-30-2006, 11:16 PM
lol

zorra_chiflada
10-30-2006, 11:19 PM
i always ask indians IT questions and then get them to perform surgery on me whilst working in a call centre

b i o n i c
10-30-2006, 11:20 PM
hahah ^^^ ahhh... 'whilst'... hahah *wipes away tear*

always ask the old lady where profilactics are

hitmonlee
10-30-2006, 11:52 PM
i often wear a white collared shirt to work, and when i go to the supermarket people come up to me and ask where things are :mad:

SandyLove
10-31-2006, 12:00 AM
i often wear a white collared shirt to work, and when i go to the supermarket people come up to me and ask where things are :mad:

thats funny, same things happen to me and not only in supermarkets or department stores but on the bus, or on the subway, I'm walking down the street i get asked for directions. happens all the time. I think of it as maybe i just got this look on my face that says "I know everything Ask Me"

This thread is hilarious btw!

Dorothy Wood
10-31-2006, 02:02 AM
thats funny, same things happen to me and not only in supermarkets or department stores but on the bus, or on the subway, I'm walking down the street i get asked for directions. happens all the time. I think of it as maybe i just got this look on my face that says "I know everything Ask Me"

This thread is hilarious btw!

shut the fuck up.

Kid Presentable
10-31-2006, 02:10 AM
People always ask me what's wrong.

hitmonlee
10-31-2006, 02:21 AM
i wish people would ask me that

work on your pretend happy face kid p!

Dorothy Wood
10-31-2006, 02:25 AM
on my way home tonight, a guy followed me and cort into the train station asking for 2 dollars so he could get some smokes. he said he had a transfer, and I had 2 dollars to put on a train card, but I was reluctant, but then he said, "I'm an indian" (native american, not from india), and I was like, "aw, shit dude, alright". ha ha. I'm part native american too, so I gave him the two bucks and he gave me the transfer. same difference. ha ha...who says that? "I'm an indian" nice.

Loppfessor
10-31-2006, 09:05 AM
tomales are Mexican food not Puerto Rican...

hellojello
10-31-2006, 09:24 AM
yeah, that's just stupid. most 'people from a culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds' (apparently that's the PC way to call them these days even saying non english speaking background is racist cause it assumes white superiourity or someshit) are proud of their culture and ethnicity (atleast the ones I know) and are happly to talk about it if I"m curious... in fact I think they appreciate the interest I know my maori housemate does.

roosta
10-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Seinfeld did a routine bout this, like that its not ok to ask a chinese person where the nearest chinese restaurant is. he said something like "i dont fly off the handle if someone asks me where Israel is" etc.

Yeti
10-31-2006, 10:12 AM
Last weekend, I was in South Jersey to visit relatives. I went to an Eagles party on Sunday. The game where the Eagles lost on a 62 yard field goal. My wife's cousin is divorced but is living with her new beau. Rick is a used car salesman and big Eagles fan. Donovan McNabb threw 2 interceptions that were returned for touchdowns. He kept using the N word and coon to bash McNabb. Most everyone in the room just sat with embarassed and blank stares. I was shocked by his racist behavior and I let him know that it was unacceptable to use such racist language. My wife's Uncle Joe (not real uncle), again her Aunt had re-married a used car salesman, Joe got irritated by my comment and told me that it was Rick's house and he could say what he pleased. Then Joe dropped the N word. At halftime, I told my wife we needed to leave. I have never put up with racist behavior or slurs. This is 2006 and I am always amazed that people are so ignorant. People continue to use language that is appalling to put down other races and the sad part is that they choose to do it in front of children. Rick was wearing a Jevon Kearse jersey. Jevon Kearse is black. It reminds me of the scene in Do the Right Thing when Mookie confronts Pino. All his heroes are black yet he uses the N word on a regular basis.

I know this thread is more about inadvertent racism but blatant racism is still prevelent in our society. I just can't understand why people continue to use slurs......I guess they are just idiots.

abcdefz
10-31-2006, 10:21 AM
...was this a question bouncing around among grocery workers?

I mean... shouldn't any of the workers know where the products are?

Hopefully at least ONE staff member has OCD so someone can direct the customers to the hand soap.

zorra_chiflada
10-31-2006, 10:27 AM
haha at your sig.

anyway, about the thread title, i don't think it's all white people, just white people that live in mostly white areas.

my mother grew up being in the only white family in her neighbourhood; when she came to tasmania she was shocked. she also says that people in mostly white areas "tread too lightly" around race like it's something they can't mention or bring attention to, or they have to use some PC term for. i think it's just a misunderstanding and ignorance

like2_drink
10-31-2006, 10:54 AM
yeah but man can we make one hell of a caesar salad

TurdBerglar
10-31-2006, 11:21 AM
tomales are Mexican food not Puerto Rican...

BUT HE KNEW!

and he was the only one!

TurdBerglar
10-31-2006, 11:23 AM
and i also think this is way too overboard

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6117032?FSO2&ATT=MA

the fan seemed genuinely apologetic and was just having some fun and choose the wrong word in excitement

Dorothy Wood
10-31-2006, 11:48 AM

the fan seemed genuinely apologetic and was just having some fun and choose the wrong word in excitement

I call people "monkey" all the time. I call kids that, and animals too. :( AM I A RACIST!?

just yesterday I called a little boy a "goose" and "buster brown".

Bob
10-31-2006, 03:48 PM
I call people "monkey" all the time. I call kids that, and animals too. :( AM I A RACIST!?

just yesterday I called a little boy a "goose" and "buster brown".

please, it's "buster american"

Extra Cheese
10-31-2006, 04:10 PM

that shit isnt overboard. banning a racist seems fair to me.

Borat
10-31-2006, 05:48 PM
I am looking for cultural learnings about America. Is it true you are having wider automobiles because of fat population?

ericlee
10-31-2006, 05:50 PM
I am looking for cultural learnings about America. Is it true you are having wider automobiles because of fat population?

I can help you as soon as you direct me towards the sheets and towels, please.

Borat
10-31-2006, 05:53 PM
hahahaha, you make joke! hi5! :D

why is funny? :confused:

I am not meaning to upset american peoples. I like America very much, i like! My proud nation Kazakhstan support US and A war of terror. We provide goat and 4 highly trained soldjers with own trousers.

TurdBerglar
10-31-2006, 07:19 PM
that shit isnt overboard. banning a racist seems fair to me.

i don't think he was trying to be racist

zippo
10-31-2006, 08:20 PM
if its a product in the store then anyone is apt to know, unless each of you specialize in aisles. and you know you would get uncomfortable reactions from people, please

and if : "since when is it wrong to ask a spic about spicfood? " could be material included in a stand up comedian type of act, then you know somethings up

conclusion: dont act all surprised and victimized ya moron

TurdBerglar
10-31-2006, 08:47 PM
you should know were the spicfood is

and no one should get pissed if i ask you

zippo
10-31-2006, 09:17 PM
oh shush

SandyLove
10-31-2006, 09:46 PM
on my way home tonight, a guy followed me and cort into the train station asking for 2 dollars so he could get some smokes. he said he had a transfer, and I had 2 dollars to put on a train card, but I was reluctant, but then he said, "I'm an indian" (native american, not from india), and I was like, "aw, shit dude, alright". ha ha. I'm part native american too, so I gave him the two bucks and he gave me the transfer. same difference. ha ha...who says that? "I'm an indian" nice.

Was that the same guy you were on a park bench with doing shots of aqua velva?

backwoods
10-31-2006, 10:39 PM
always ask the fat girl where the twinkies are...

hahahhahahahahah!!!!

Loppfessor
11-01-2006, 08:28 AM
i don't think he was trying to be racist

I agree he was just a fan trying to heckle the opposing team but everyone is so sensitive these days it got blown out of proportion. If I were that dude I'd tell Mutumbo (sp?) and the NBA to suck my balls. Then I'd spend my season ticket money on NFL games/merchandise

TurdBerglar
11-01-2006, 11:43 AM
yeah

extra cheese must be white as fuck