PDA

View Full Version : FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY!

QueenAdrock
10-31-2006, 12:49 PM
TWIX AND BUTTERFINGER! It's what I would always fish out of my bag first.

I wish Reeces Pieces came in wee little snack-sized things. That woulda been sweet when I went trick-or-treating when I was younger. I would have dumped all of them into a large bowl and then shoved my head in face-first and drowned in it. Reeces pieces = crack to me.

QueenAdrock
10-31-2006, 01:00 PM
hahahhaha

So what's with people who didn't realize it was Halloween and start handing out quarters? I never understood them.

My friend told me of an Asian person who had just moved here not knowing what Halloween was. People rang his doorbell all night and he was so scared he just hid behind his couch until it stopped. It's kinda sad...but also kinda really funny. :o

Yeti
10-31-2006, 01:23 PM
My wife bought some candy with mixed candy bars. I'll be damned if any of those snot nosed kids are going to get any Baby Ruths.

jabumbo
10-31-2006, 01:43 PM
m&m's definetly

i always left the mallow cups for last because i knew my sisters wouldnt eat them

beastiegirrl101
10-31-2006, 03:53 PM
twix
snickers
kit kat

ET
10-31-2006, 04:21 PM
I wish Reeces Pieces came in wee little snack-sized things. That woulda been sweet when I went trick-or-treating when I was younger. I would have dumped all of them into a large bowl and then shoved my head in face-first and drowned in it. Reeces pieces = crack to me.

They do now, actually. I bought a bunch to hand out but I've been eating them a lot the whole month. Like 3 bags at once. I've been a fan of them ever since I saw E.T.

Haha, Asian story.

TAL
10-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Passymaker

beastiegirrl101
10-31-2006, 04:33 PM
Passymaker

with suspenders!

amelie hart
10-31-2006, 04:36 PM
I like kinder surprize eggs

zippo
10-31-2006, 10:07 PM
i definitely have to agree with butterfinger, twix and reeses pieces, but we cant forget the cadbury eggs which dont come in halloween but we cant forget them either way

monkey
10-31-2006, 10:15 PM
we have a shitload of candy and no trick-o-treaters. i dont know why we buy candy every year, and every year it's the same.... no kids wanna come up our dark hill :(

zippo
10-31-2006, 10:19 PM
i have so much candy also but from my birthday and i cant eat it cuz i got my molars out, that would be my second mention of that today

backwoods
10-31-2006, 10:36 PM
!
those little taffys that have peanut butter inside in the black wrapping. they are the cheapest candy you can buy but they stopped passing them out in the 80's at some point because some fag put a razor blade in them or something and ruined everybody's fun.

Pootytang
10-31-2006, 10:50 PM
How can you guys forget the Candy Apples? Those are the bomb. Damn, I'm gonna have to go on a late nite search for one of those.

QueenAdrock
10-31-2006, 10:53 PM
we have a shitload of candy and no trick-o-treaters. i dont know why we buy candy every year, and every year it's the same.... no kids wanna come up our dark hill :(

I don't think anyone came to my apartment. No trick-or-treaters. They all go to the houses.

Whatever, CANDY FOR MEEEE!

kleptomaniac
10-31-2006, 10:56 PM
How can you guys forget the Candy Apples? Those are the bomb. Damn, I'm gonna have to go on a late nite search for one of those.

candy apples and carmel apples! woo! :D(y)

i really like candy too. if it's candy, i like it. love my almond joys. they give
me joy. and more importantly, almonds.

Lyman Zerga
10-31-2006, 11:00 PM
i dont know much of the typical halloween candy there but candy apples and peanutbutter/chocolate owns it i bet

QueenAdrock
10-31-2006, 11:05 PM

Candy apples ARE awesome but I meant stuff that you get when you're trick or treating. And my mom always told me never ever to eat anything unwrapped because some sex pervert probably put his genitals on it or something. So no candy apples from neighbors!

Yeti
10-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Those little trick or treaters wiped me out. Those damn teenagers with no costume and a pillow case are blood suckers. I didn't give up my Skittles or Baby Ruths so I'm still on a sugar high.

Pootytang
11-01-2006, 12:12 AM
Candy apples ARE awesome but I meant stuff that you get when you're trick or treating. And my mom always told me never ever to eat anything unwrapped because some sex pervert probably put his genitals on it or something. So no candy apples from neighbors!

Not just any neighbor would hand out candy apples when I was kid, but we did have some neighbors that we were close to that would hand them out. You would know where it came from because that was the only one or two that were in your bag.

QueenAdrock
11-01-2006, 08:47 PM
Those damn teenagers with no costume and a pillow case are blood suckers.

Yeah! What the hell are with those guys? One time I opened the door and they were just standing there and held out their bags, didn't even say trick or treat. Hell, they didn't even smile or say thank you. I should stop being so nice and tell them to get a damn outfit or go to hell! But then I'd get my car egged.

But yeah! No trick or treater's at my condo last night. NOT ONE. *grabs overflowing candy bowl, locks self in bathroom*