PDA

View Full Version : Tonight

QueenAdrock
11-05-2006, 12:03 AM
So much fun. My ears are ringing. My lungs hurt. My head is throbbing. But so much fun.

Long story short, highlights:

-Happy Hour: First two drinks (whiskey and cokes) were 50 cents a piece. Miller Lites were $1.75.

-My friend winning a bucket of liquor for the table in a dance contest (she did funny stuff like the running man instead of the slutty "Let's grind our asses up against whatever is nearby" so she stood out)

-Winning ANOTHER bucket of liquor for screaming the loudest to Bohemian Rhapsody

-Me getting cheers for when I had to get back to my friends when I was on the complete opposite side of the bar so I danced across the stage to get back to them. Hey, it was the only place that wasn't crowded by people.

Hi5. How was everyone else's night? Anything interesting?

Bob
11-05-2006, 12:07 AM
i'm gonna have myself

a real good time

Drederick Tatum
11-05-2006, 12:30 AM
last night was Guy Fawke's night. there were fireworks. it was good. fireworks are good.

Bob
11-05-2006, 12:39 AM
remember remember the 5th of lol you're gay you like fireworks

cosmo105
11-05-2006, 12:51 AM
tonight's reapplying hair dye night (only in a new color this time), as well as onion ring night in the steger household.

Gareth
11-05-2006, 01:15 AM
designated onion ring night - awesome
last night = went out to the countryside and had bbq and drank with some friends.

befsquire
11-05-2006, 01:45 AM
love the avatar, gareth. i dig diddy, and i don't care what anyone says.

bobby's at krs-one, so i'm drinking at home waiting on him to get back. i just didn't feel like going. i don't really know anything of his, and i just wasn't feelin it. i think i could possibly be in trouble for not going. guess i'll find out soon enough.

beastieangel01
11-05-2006, 04:47 PM
-My friend winning a bucket of liquor for the table in a dance contest (she did funny stuff like the running man instead of the slutty "Let's grind our asses up against whatever is nearby" so she stood out)

good girl (y)

Lex Diamonds
11-05-2006, 04:52 PM
So what did you actually do? Other than dancing/singing in an obviously drunken style.

I don't get how some people think drinking alone makes for a great night out.

Knuckles
11-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Last night my kid walked in on my wife going at it on the couch. :(

He's only three so he probably won't remember...

I hope

b-grrrlie
11-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Ooh ut's gonna euin him or the rest of huis life...
otoh does anyone watch these sexinstrucrion shows on telluy? and you thingk my goodlness th4yäre stupiv, everyone knows htow to do that!

roosta
11-05-2006, 05:46 PM
i had my college graduation. i started drinking at 2 in the day, got smashed (strangely enough) and left the grad ball after an hour cuz i was too drunk to be around people.

i fell asleep on the bus home and my girlfriend couldnt wake me so we missed our stop and had to stand round on a road side waiting for a taxi. she was less than impressed.

i topped the night off by somehow losing glasses in bed. i went to bed with them, and this morning they are no where to be found.

i was v drunk.

QueenAdrock
11-05-2006, 05:50 PM
So what did you actually do? Other than dancing/singing in an obviously drunken style.

I don't get how some people think drinking alone makes for a great night out.

Well, I was with my girlfriends and it was girls' night out. We went to Baltimore which we hadn't done in a long time, the bar was on the inner harbor so that was pretty sweet. Met up with high school friends (my friend had won the happy hour deal for him and 50 of his friends, so he invited everyone out) and caught up.

But yeah, drinking and singing and dancing in contests while having a free taco bar definitely DOES make for a great night out. I have the best friends in the world, so anytime I hang out with them I have a great time. :)

Lex Diamonds
11-05-2006, 05:51 PM
You didn't mention the taco bar! Sounds awesome. :)(y)

QueenAdrock
11-05-2006, 05:52 PM
Last night my kid walked in on my wife going at it on the couch. :(

He's only three so he probably won't remember...

I hope

He won't.

But that'd be funny if he had the same reaction as Bart and his pacifier dropped outta his mouth and he screamed "Aye carumba!" (y)