PDA

View Full Version : Should Sadam's hanging be Televised?

Pootytang
11-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Please Discuss

pshabi
11-06-2006, 12:45 AM
Please Discuss
I won't watch.

TurdBerglar
11-06-2006, 12:48 AM
they should show that shit in fucking IMAX with the crazy 3D glasses!

ET
11-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Should anyone's?

And would you watch?

hellojello
11-06-2006, 12:58 AM
No absoloutly not its draconian and absoloutly sickening.
I like to think that humans have advanced a little further, intellectually not JUST technologically since the medievil era.
But if there's actually people out there that would watch it, I guess we haven't.
And I'm a fool for thinking otherwise.

QueenAdrock
11-06-2006, 12:59 AM
Mmm...no. As much as I hate the man, I do NOT want to see anyone's life slip away before my own eyes. It wouldn't make me happy, it would probably just scar me for life.

Just like when I saw my great-aunt's dead body on display at her wake. People thought it would bring people peace but I was just really disturbed by the fact that there was a dead body in the room. :(

Pres Zount
11-06-2006, 01:00 AM
I'm scared something like this will cause australia to tip over the edge and re-introduce the death penalty.

Pootytang
11-06-2006, 01:01 AM
I can't say that I would. But then again, a part of me wants to see this sick individual die.

hellojello
11-06-2006, 01:04 AM
Don't u think it's more punishment to wallow away your years in a single room cell slowly going insane by your own throughts and conscience?
Death seems like the easy way out. It's not cruel its kind.
Let him suffer. Let him be miserable. Killing him will just vindicate him in his own mind he'll probably die thinking he's some sort of matyr.

Pootytang
11-06-2006, 01:08 AM
I think they should have gone directly to the hangmen dude that pulls the lever out from under his feet as soon as the trial was over. I hate to think that the tax payers have to pay to keep murders and rappist alive.

I say put all the violent crime offenders on a secluded island and let them find their own food and shelter. I'm tired of paying to keep these cocksuckers living.

QueenAdrock
11-06-2006, 01:11 AM
If it's a money issue, it actually costs less to keep someone in prison for the rest of their lives than to have them on death row.

I would actually like to see Saddam in prison the rest of his life. He hates America and our infidels. What a fitting punishment for him to spend it here for the rest of his life. I'm pretty sure he'd get bumfucked on a daily basis too, if he was allowed around other inmates.

hellojello
11-06-2006, 01:14 AM
I think they should have gone directly to the hangmen dude that pulls the lever out from under his feet as soon as the trial was over. I hate to think that the tax payers have to pay to keep murders and rappist alive.

I say put all the violent crime offenders on a secluded island and let them find their own food and shelter. I'm tired of paying to keep these cocksuckers living.
Yeah fair point, but we pay ridiculous taxes for ridiculous things every single day. I mean why should we keep politicians in government on the stupidly high salaries to make decisions that aren't even based on what the people want but rather their own self-serving agendas. We pay companies huge profits for goods that aren't even worth half of what they charge. We pay for fucking water when its of the earth. We all own that, no one should pay for it.
We do anyway though.

Pootytang
11-06-2006, 01:15 AM
If it's a money issue, it actually costs less to keep someone in prison for the rest of their lives than to have them on death row.

This is why you skip death row and automatically go through with the sentence. Death by hanging, lethal injection, electric chair, gas chamber, or what ever the sentence might be.

hellojello
11-06-2006, 01:18 AM
This is why you skip death row and automatically go through with the sentence. Death by hanging, lethal injection, electric chair, gas chamber, or what ever the sentence might be.
So you don't agree with the appeal process either? Many people have been killed for crimes the did not even committ. I'm not entirely up with the capital punishment system in the USA being Australian , but isnt a lot of the reason they stay so long on death row because of the appeals process? I think that's a necessary part of a legitimatley functioning justice/legal system.

DroppinScience
11-06-2006, 01:22 AM
I'll bet FOX News will broadcast it and repeat it over and over... kinda like when those Twin Towers fell.

Lyman Zerga
11-06-2006, 01:30 AM
i could not watch it
i could also not not watch it

Pootytang
11-06-2006, 01:35 AM
This is a very complicated argument and I'm not good at writing the words I want to say so I will finish up my thoughts on this matter with this.

Many guilty men have slipped through the cracks of our legal system with a slap on the hand for killing or raping. The courts here are twisted as hell and we have ourselves to thank for making them this away.

This isn't a violent crime but this will show you what I'm talking about: Willie Nelson, a famous country singer, was stopped on Interstate 10 in the state of Louisiana. The police found over a pound of Marijuanna on his bus. They ended up letting him go because they said it wasn't enough to hold him. If I were driving in a bus or car and the cops found ANY weed on me, I would be going to jail and it would cost me thousands of dollars to take care of court costs, fines and lawyer fees. Driving with as much as he was caught with should have been trafficing.

I know I'm off the subject. It is late here and I'm off to bed.

g-mile7
11-06-2006, 01:36 AM

Agreed

HEIRESS
11-06-2006, 01:47 AM
is Kato Kaelin gonna be there?

Jitters
11-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I don't know if it should be televised but if it was I guarantee you it would get big ratings.

Dorothy Wood
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
he reminds me of my dad. :(

cookiepuss
11-06-2006, 02:29 PM
only if it's covered by E! News Daily, witha complete report on what he's wearing at the time.

cosmo105
11-06-2006, 02:30 PM
Saddam OUT!

skra75
11-06-2006, 02:43 PM
he reminds me of myself when I wore a moustache :(

HEIRESS
11-06-2006, 02:50 PM
YOUR MOMS WORN HIS MUSTACHE TOO

ok I have no idea why i said that or what it means, oh man

THIS THREAD IS SPREADING SADDAMS EVIL TO THE INNOCENT INFIDELS

TPK SHUT THIS DOWN ASAP

Loppfessor
11-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Mmm...no. As much as I hate the man, I do NOT want to see anyone's life slip away before my own eyes. It wouldn't make me happy, it would probably just scar me for life.

(

In all fairness I don't think the life slips away, it's pretty quick. Now if they cut him and let him bleed out that could take hours maybe even days....I vote for that and put it on Pay Per View

DIGI
11-06-2006, 03:20 PM
RUNNING MAN!!! Come on!!!

QueenAdrock
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
In all fairness I don't think the life slips away, it's pretty quick. Now if they cut him and let him bleed out that could take hours maybe even days....I vote for that and put it on Pay Per View

Still seeing anyone die would scar me. You'd at least see him struggle and grab for the rope that was around his neck, unless his hands were tied around his neck, in which case you'd just see him futilely try to gasp for air a few times like a fish out of water and then see him die. And those few seconds would still really, really bother me.

Why would anyone want to watch someone else die? If someone murdered my mother, I still don't think I'd want to watch them die. It wouldn't make me happy, it wouldn't bring her back. I'd much rather see them in prison for the rest of their lives, and I'd make weekly visits to taunt them and bring in outside world food like Godiva chocolate mousse cake and would eat it in front of them and talk about how delicious it is to be free.

That's just me though.

Loppfessor
11-06-2006, 04:03 PM
^I'm still pretty sure they die instantly because their neck is snapped if it's done properly....I can't necessarily say that I would want to see somone die but I wouldn't rob the general public of their chance to see a monster get his due.

Lex Diamonds
11-06-2006, 04:07 PM
TPK WHERE ARE YOU?!!!

Dr Deaf
11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
i hope one day the current POTUS is tried in a court of law just like saddam hussein.

monkey
11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
This isn't a violent crime but this will show you what I'm talking about: Willie Nelson, a famous country singer, was stopped on Interstate 10 in the state of Louisiana. The police found over a pound of Marijuanna on his bus. They ended up letting him go because they said it wasn't enough to hold him. If I were driving in a bus or car and the cops found ANY weed on me, I would be going to jail and it would cost me thousands of dollars to take care of court costs, fines and lawyer fees. Driving with as much as he was caught with should have been trafficing.

willie nelson aint never hurt nobody. :(

Echewta
11-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Doesn't he have the right to appeal? Will they hang him in a football stadium?

Echewta
11-06-2006, 04:10 PM
http://www.break.com/index/roof_jump_into_pool.html

This is fun to watch!!!

Loppfessor
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
i hope one day the current POTUS is tried in a court of law just like saddam hussein.

Seriously you must be joking

tpk
11-06-2006, 05:44 PM
threads like these scare the fuck out of me. when people go too far with expressing their views. ew stop it!

addition: just to be asking that question is fucked up.

b i o n i c
11-06-2006, 05:49 PM
will you mofo's also stop farting so freely around here? and try not coming out to get the morning paper in your robe, its gross - alright board?

Echewta
11-06-2006, 05:52 PM
I'm already hung :(

ET
11-07-2006, 01:08 AM
That's just me though.

No it's not.

hellojello
11-07-2006, 01:27 AM
^^ ditto.
Though I think my opinion on this matter is pretty obvious so this post is entirely redundent.
Yeah I just like to hear the sounds of my own fingers type.

Kid Presentable
11-07-2006, 02:13 AM
Cosign.

hellojello
11-07-2006, 02:29 AM
The western world (I'm saying that as to not offend anyone here), like all other superpowers and great civilisation that usurped too much authority over others is destined to fail. Certainly and inevitably it will crumble, like other great empires of history such as the Egyptians, the Romans, The Russians and the Azteks.
I just hope it's not in my lifetime. Cause yeah, being part of it, when Dday finally comes, it's not going to be pretty.
Also another reason to not have children. As if there weren't enough already.

Yeti
11-07-2006, 10:17 AM
If I have to be subjected to Kirstie Alley swinging her hips around on Oprah I should be able to watch Saddam hang from a rope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rngKHibrM