PDA

View Full Version : Today sucks already!

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 09:40 AM
Well it started in the early hours this morning. My brother/roommate decided to bring home a bunch of rowdy Mexicans from Salsa dancing last night around 0200. Those assholes were up till like 0400 this morning causing me to not sleep. Then I overslept so I rolled out of bed at like 0710 when I hafta be to work by 0730...I actually made it almost on time but was surprised that there were still many fine parking spots available.

Then it hit me that "Oh shit! We have PT this morning and I'm supposed to be at the gym working out with my squadron.." There wasn't much I could do about that so I parked and decided to come in and start working. I'll just hafta get yelled at for missing PT later. So about 10 minutes ago I hear people in the hall talking..."Hey do you drive a gray Jeep, cus it's about to get towed" So I run out cus well it's my Jeep. Low and behold I parked in my Commander's Parking spot because the sign on the curb was covere in dirt so I didn't see it.

Now I get to go pick my car up from the base impound lot and get my ass chewed for missing PT and parking in the big man's spot....ugh

paul jones
11-09-2006, 09:43 AM
I have to agree that rowdy salsa dancing Mexicans at 2 a.m. is a bit annoying

na§tee
11-09-2006, 09:47 AM
no mexicans for me, but i went to the doctor.
i may or may not have psoriatic nail dystrophy. looks cool, huh? this may be the only time in my life where i would prefer a body ailment to be a fungal infection. (where it can be treated with pillz).
but my throat infection has cleared up.
and so i could drink a gingerbread latte without pain! wahoo! and i had a lemon and poppyseed muffin. s'all good.

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I have to agree that rowdy salsa dancing Mexicans at 2 a.m. is a bit annoying

Usually I don't mind cus I love my people and all but there was a reason why I wasn't at the club with him in the first place. Like I told him before he even left "Nah dude, I messed up my back playin ball yesterday so I can hardly walk. Plus I got my flu mist thingy today and have a fever. I'm just going to chill tonight so we can go out tomorrow..." I suppose the booze made him forget that little tidbit...

paul jones
11-09-2006, 09:50 AM
no mexicans for me, but i went to the doctor.
i may or may not have psoriatic nail dystrophy. looks cool, huh? this may be the only time in my life where i would prefer a body ailment to be a fungal infection. (where it can be treated with pillz).
but my throat infection has cleared up.
and so i could drink a gingerbread latte without pain! wahoo! and i had a lemon and poppyseed muffin. s'all good.

good stuff!

I have to phone the car doctor because my exhaust is starting to blow which I could do without right now as I'm well skint after action figure E bay frenzy(y)

Tone Capone
11-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Well it started in the early hours this morning. My brother/roommate decided to bring home a bunch of rowdy Mexicans from Salsa dancing last night around 0200. Those assholes were up till like 0400 this morning causing me to not sleep. Then I overslept so I rolled out of bed at like 0710 when I hafta be to work by 0730...I actually made it almost on time but was surprised that there were still many fine parking spots available.

Then it hit me that "Oh shit! We have PT this morning and I'm supposed to be at the gym working out with my squadron.." There wasn't much I could do about that so I parked and decided to come in and start working. I'll just hafta get yelled at for missing PT later. So about 10 minutes ago I hear people in the hall talking..."Hey do you drive a gray Jeep, cus it's about to get towed" So I run out cus well it's my Jeep. Low and behold I parked in my Commander's Parking spot because the sign on the curb was covere in dirt so I didn't see it.

Now I get to go pick my car up from the base impound lot and get my ass chewed for missing PT and parking in the big man's spot....ugh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
That's awesome! Mean while, across the Atlantic, my day is going great and I'm about to leave work... EARLY... and I bought a bunch of alcohol because I'm picking up Ju at Stanstead tomorrow!!! FACE! :D

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 10:14 AM
If they were Mexican women then I would have no complaints, but just a bunch drunk Salsa dancin' dudes? PT would have started early.

I loves the hispanic women.

Well it was 3 ladies and 2 dudes but my girlfriend had like just left 10 minutes ago so I was tryin to mess around with some Mexi-Chicken heads

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 12:39 PM
OMG it's getting worse! I forgot we had a stupid Pot Luck for lunch today and I forgot my green beans. So I had to run and buy a tubberware container and some rice from Popeye's. Luckily I forgot my ID card at my desk so I couldn't get back on base! :mad:

Yeti
11-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Make sure to tell them that they need to tip at restaurants.

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 01:20 PM

...I see Matthew Broderick as "Loppfessor." :D

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 01:23 PM
...I see Matthew Broderick as "Loppfessor." :D

Noooooo! I can't stand that chump. Can't I get like Ralph Machio or someone??

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Noooooo! I can't stand that chump. Can't I get like Ralph Machio or someone??

...I think Danny Bonaduce has some time free...

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 01:32 PM
...I think Danny Bonaduce has some time free...

Yuck! I'm totally hot and that dude is totally not...and too old

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 01:44 PM
I think he means Ed Begley, Jr.

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 02:07 PM
^Hey I just googled that guy! I don't look anything like that

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 02:11 PM
That's true. Ed's pretty hot. Comparatively speaking.

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 02:15 PM
That's true. Ed's pretty hot. Comparatively speaking.

:( you cut me deep just now man...you cut me deep

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, that was intentional. I know how much my opinion in these matters, um, matters. :)

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 02:18 PM
Yeah, that was intentional. I know how much my opinion in these matters, um, matters. :)

Yeah well I mean I try to keep myself looking good for you...I try to eat right and get to the gym from time to time. You don't think I see the way you look at all those other younger board members?

abcdefz
11-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Gotta keep you on your toes.

...and, yeah, those earplugs do make your ass look fat. You asked; I'm just sayin'.

jackrock
11-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I had a shitty morning too, lopp.

It started in the night. I was sick, so i took some meds that knocked me out at 9pm. I woke up and hour later in a confused manner. I glanced at my clock that read 10:00, I freaked out because I thought it was 10 in the morn. So I woke my mom up and told her to go to school. I can barely remember it, but it gave me a sick feeling in my stomach.

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 03:27 PM
^Man I wish my mom was here although she's kinda mean so she'd be all like "Suck it up, don't be a weenie"

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Ugh it gets worse and worse....Our baby Lt. fucked it up for us all! We were hoping to get out early but since she told the Capt. she was going to let us go rather than giving him a briefing about how everything was finished and asking if she could cut some people loose we're screwed. I hate my life

na§tee
11-09-2006, 04:25 PM
i said psoriatic nail dystrophy!

Loppfessor
11-09-2006, 04:34 PM
^ I can't...I graduated back in 99'