PDA

View Full Version : this girl in my class has been sick for like a month

Bob
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
shortly after she got sick, other people started showing symptoms too, cough, sore throat, fatigue, etc, etc,

turns out she has mono

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA busted

anyway i think i'll be eating lunch alone for a while

and by that i mean i'll be continuing to eat lunch alone as per usual

Lyman Zerga
11-14-2006, 10:47 PM
whats that

jackrock
11-14-2006, 10:52 PM
I'll eat with you, Bob. I'll trade you that pudding cup for my fruit by the foot!

Waus
11-15-2006, 12:12 AM
Dude, even if you don't get it - the fact that that girl in your class has it is so convenient.

"Why did you sleep through class young man?"
"Aww come on prof, I had mono."

I lived with a guy who did that for a whole semester. Turns out he really did have mono though, and he wasn't just lazy.

mr_rottentreats
11-15-2006, 12:14 AM
shortly after she got sick, other people started showing symptoms too, cough, sore throat, fatigue, etc, etc,

turns out she has mono

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA busted

anyway i think i'll be eating lunch alone for a while

and by that i mean i'll be continuing to eat lunch alone as per usual
hahaha so shes a class slut

Tzar
11-15-2006, 07:07 AM
i still don't get what mono is? something to do with sucking dicks?

Otis Driftwood
11-15-2006, 07:14 AM
whats that
He means the monopause. It's only for older people... (n)

Rancid_Beasties
11-15-2006, 07:32 AM
i still don't get what mono is? something to do with sucking dicks?
Non-Americans would know it as Glandular Fever.

Bob
11-15-2006, 07:46 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mononucleosis

the traditional understanding is that you get it by making out with people who have it, but apparently it's actually more contagious than that

still, i like my interpretation better

Tzar
11-15-2006, 08:06 AM
alright then, well i figured mono was some nickname for, like, her throat is fucked up for having some much random cum stuck in it or something.

abcdefz
11-15-2006, 10:44 AM
Phil Spector's "Back to Mono!" rally cry is kinda deceptive. You actually don't want mono if you can help it.

But some people just HAVE to be cool...

beastiegirrl101
11-15-2006, 11:23 AM
I got mono in Cancun...go figure. You have mono 5-8 weeks before you even have symptoms so that means I went to Cancun with mono...haha...spread the love. My spring break ended up being 2 months.

In all seriousness, I had mono twice in the same year which according to my doctor is really rare. You have to have tons of blood work done, you are a constant pin cushion, you have to stay out of the public for a very long time since you are highly contagious and then no contact sports because your pancreas is inflammed and can ruppture.

Bob...wash your hands a lot and stay away from all these people! You will not like the constant barfing. Oh and your skin turns yellow.

instigator7022
11-15-2006, 11:56 AM
Can i ask what happened to Dunkaroos? those were the best ever! I WANT THEM BACK!