PDA

View Full Version : heart failure at 15

vickista
11-29-2006, 07:24 PM
well failure is a bit dramatic, but my friend keeps having these fits(they're not quite fits but she like shakes all over and she can stand up and she like cries and stuff while its going on, it goes for like a minute or two and then it stops and she can't really remember what happened she just feels weak)

and the doctors think its something to do with her heart, and im really scared for her, she has to do all these tests and stuff, and she did it at greek school and i was the only one in the room with her and i had no idea what to do and im really scared for her, what if its really serious?:(

HEIRESS
11-29-2006, 07:27 PM
my friends brother (and my date to functions in a pinch cause OMG HES GAY) had a heart failure at 16, was dead for 2 minutes, suffered super minor brain damage and had a heart shocker implanted which goes off at loud rock concerts due to the virbrations so if people touch him in the crowd they get shocked too

YAY!

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
11-29-2006, 07:33 PM
My friend Fe at my old school used to randomley have fainting spells in the middle of the hallway/bathroom/class for no good reason. She spent months in the hospital and they've done every test they can think of but they cant find anything wrong with her. Weird. :confused:

mikizee
11-30-2006, 12:56 AM
I've already had a heart attack, about 18 months ago.

But it was a very minor one, so its alright

A mate of mine is 25 and he's had 3!!!

Lyman Zerga
11-30-2006, 12:59 AM
:(

Pres Zount
11-30-2006, 12:59 AM
tell her to stop huffing the computer cleaning fluid. apart from that, that''s too bad. :(

befsquire
11-30-2006, 01:10 AM
I've already had a heart attack, about 18 months ago.

But it was a very minor one, so its alright

A mate of mine is 25 and he's had 3!!!
shit :(

heart failure runs on my father's side. his brother died at age 33. he's currently doing well on his pacemaker, but i don't hold out much hope for it lasting him beyond the next 2 years. :( <3 my dad.

wishing good health to you and your friend.

mikizee
11-30-2006, 01:17 AM
thanks!

heart failure runs on my dads side as well. no male on that side of the family has lived beyond about 61, my dad is 55 right now. i think dad should beat the record tho, what with modern cholesterol testing and other stuff.

befsquire
11-30-2006, 01:26 AM
much to the glee of some members on this board, i'm fucked on the other side of my family as well (cancer).

if i make it to 60, i'll be more than happy.

Bob
11-30-2006, 01:31 AM
my family's pretty healthy in the heart and cancer department, but there seems to be some mild dementia on my mother's side on my mother's side so i guess i have that to look forward to. to be honest i'm kind of curious to see what it's like