PDA

View Full Version : The Omega Man

roosta
12-03-2006, 03:39 PM
This film fucking rules. _Probably one of the best post-apocalyptic films ever.

Charlton Heston living in a swanky fotified pad, spinning round the city by day doing what he likes and firing machines guns and throwing petrol bombs at weird freaky zombie people at night.

I came home from the pub last night half cut and caught the last 20 minutes and remembered how much i like this film. The bad-guys in it could well be the most terrifying bad-guys in film history, they talk in a freaky voice, have freaky faces and the freakiest eyes ever. When your drunk they are even scarier.

All you people who order your movies in the post, put this on your next list, you won't regret it.

cosmo105
12-03-2006, 05:35 PM
i love the ending. IT WAS PRETTY AMAZING AND TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

great film. (y)

Pres Zount
12-03-2006, 05:41 PM
That sounded really cool until cosmo ruined the ending for me.

I'll never watch another film again.

Junker
12-04-2006, 09:50 AM
i love the ending. IT WAS PRETTY AMAZING AND TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.

great film. (y)

THANKS FOR THIS ADVICE :mad:

MC Moot
12-04-2006, 11:04 AM
I dig Chuck H sci-fi flicks...he was so damned liberal for awhile.....it scared the hell out of me as a kid at the drive in....betrayed by a dame,huh....for me it's right up there with other "after the end of the world" cult picks such as :

"Logans Run","Miracle Mile","The Day After" and "Escape From New York"

Does anyone remeber this movie were a family goes camping in the deep woods,some kind of solar flare thingy happens and when they get back to civilization everyone is gone,just clothes and jewelry(not a religous/revelations deal)left behind and mad people.....the family try's to get to this radio station thinking the dude brodcasting is alive but it's just tape......bizarre scenes of abandoned city scapes and empty malls.....anyone know the tilte/movie??????

MC Moot
12-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Night of the Comet?

YES! That's it! Gracias!...for years I've been trying to remember!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087799/

I think my local actually has it...B movie dead ahead!