PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for the people..

ericlee
01-21-2007, 12:29 AM
On the e-train that were on with me this morning. I had a few beers last night and a huge steak with my buddy. Both combined leads to some rancid gas for me.

On my way to work this morning, I felt a rumble in my stomach and to be courteous, I always let out a tester fart before the big one just to make sure it doesn't smell like it would put someone in a coma at one whiff. If it even has the slightest smell, I'll wait till I get off the train and let it all out.

Well, all it took was that tester fart. A real tiny poof and not even a second later, the lady across from me who was sitting down was fanning the air like she was trying to swat at a kamakazi fly. Another lady started wrinkling her nose and then she put her shirt over her nose. A guy started gagging and it was like a chain reaction of people gagging and fanning the air.. etc

All I could do was make a disgusted face and put my shirt over my nose as if I were saying, "wasn't me" :o

TurdBerglar
01-21-2007, 12:50 AM
fucking own up!

that's something to be proud of

yeahwho
01-21-2007, 12:53 AM
You put your shirt over your own nose and sniffed in your own fart?

yeah i do that all the time too

ericlee
01-21-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, it's just a good thing the Mrs. wasn't there with me cause she's my fart scapegoat. She would have been proud of that one. I usually get my ass kicked afterwards but it's worth it.

If my farts stink in public and she's with me, I'll be like "oh baby, that really smells, you couldn't have waited?" and put my shirt over my nose.

Bob
01-21-2007, 01:02 AM
fucking own up!

that's something to be proud of

seriously

you made the subway smell bad enough to make new yorkers notice (you're in NY now, right?), that act officially crossed the line from shameful to hilarious

ericlee
01-21-2007, 01:34 AM
seriously

you made the subway smell bad enough to make new yorkers notice (you're in NY now, right?), that act officially crossed the line from shameful to hilarious

haha, yep but at least I didn't make the news like bionic did..

Randetica
01-21-2007, 03:14 AM
lol