PDA

View Full Version : what if....

drizl
01-23-2007, 12:34 AM
the bushes and clintons were in bed together...their families, ruling elite work together as representatives of a powerful group of behind-the-scenes power pushers. what if the blowjob scandal was a plan to discredit bill and the democrats, so that george jr and the pubs could have more power in the vote (not that they needed it when they steal elections)....
and now george is working really hard to get the whole country to hate him, so that hillary with be the next "breathe of fresh air"...representing the same globalist agenda.
its true that the families consider eachother surrogate. both families are in the shit, together.

just a thought.....

DroppinScience
01-23-2007, 01:04 AM
That follows absolutely no logic at all.

Two families conspiring against each other at their behest to periodically discredit each other while working together on the same goals? So they flip a coin and decide: "Okay, George Sr., go and raise taxes so my hubby Bill can be President."

Fast-forward 6 years: "Okay, Bill. Now get a blow job and lie under oath about it. My kid George Dubya wants a crack at the office."

And now: "Dubya, continue making an ass out of yourself and fuck up Iraq so you can be totally reviled. My wife Hillary would like to be President now."

Makes perfect sense.

drizl
01-23-2007, 01:05 AM
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/04/337782.shtml

drizl
01-23-2007, 01:11 AM
the story of leo wanta is interesting, and ties the two families together quite well...
oh wow...there is plenty of information out there...just sift through a search of "bush-clinton crime family" on google.

drizl
01-23-2007, 01:13 AM
its interesting that james baker who led the iraq study group was appointed, and has long been in bed with the bush family. he recommends this, the president does the opposite, further tarnishing his own image...

oh man, i think im on to something here....:)

JobDDT
01-23-2007, 02:06 AM
Why don't you just throw in that they planned 9/11 as well together. Its not like that scenario couldn't get any more unbelievable. :p

drizl
01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
sure sure, we can say that 9-11 was an integral part to this. bush came into office for 9-11, he had to be there. presidents are chosen by the architects, not the populace. they fit into the design.

drizl
01-23-2007, 11:27 AM
im not saying there arent republicans and democrats, just that certain, very powerful people, play the roles of republicans and democrats. not every president, but i would say many of them, and especially sr, jr and the billary. they have stolen trillions of dollars together from the country, in the leo wanta case mentioned above. they worked together to build charities for katrina and the tsunami. they eat dinner together sometimes, and actually consider themselves family...think about that.

DroppinScience
01-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Why don't you just throw in that they planned 9/11 as well together. Its not like that scenario couldn't get any more unbelievable. :p

But why stop there? Personally, I think they staged Pearl Harbor together, as well. And the Kennedy assassination. Lincoln's too. Same with McKinley. It runs deep!

drizl
01-23-2007, 12:14 PM
bilderberg group

drizl
01-23-2007, 12:19 PM
mena, arkansas (http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/MENA/crimes_of_mena.html)

drizl
01-23-2007, 12:21 PM
quiet down children

yeahwho
01-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Clinton was not a member of Skull and Bones.

DroppinScience
01-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Clinton was not a member of Skull and Bones.

One of the links trudges up the death of Vince Foster. Even KENNETH STARR has cleared Clinton of that, ruling the death a suicide. So this is all just old hat.

drizl
01-23-2007, 11:14 PM
id say 90% of suicides involving powerful people, are really assasinations.

DroppinScience
01-23-2007, 11:50 PM
And what motive did Bill and/or Hillary have for offing Foster if it very well was a murder (which it wasn't)?

D_Raay
01-24-2007, 12:01 AM
One of the links trudges up the death of Vince Foster. Even KENNETH STARR has cleared Clinton of that, ruling the death a suicide. So this is all just old hat.
If you think Vince Foster's death was a suicide I got a bridge to sell you...

DroppinScience
01-24-2007, 12:12 AM
If you think Vince Foster's death was a suicide I got a bridge to sell you...

How much you willing to offer?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/clinton.asp

D_Raay
01-24-2007, 12:18 AM
How much you willing to offer?

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/clinton.asp
You know I could go on for days about Vince Foster. It's something that I have been very close to. I won't even begin to debate this, I don't have the inclination right now. You believe whatever it is you want, it makes little difference.

DroppinScience
01-24-2007, 12:34 AM
You know I could go on for days about Vince Foster. It's something that I have been very close to. I won't even begin to debate this, I don't have the inclination right now. You believe whatever it is you want, it makes little difference.

What are you saying, you knew him? Don't leave me hangin'.

Just give me the Cliff's Notes (heck, break it down to point-form or a single sentence) version and I'll be on my way.

D_Raay
01-24-2007, 04:12 AM
What are you saying, you knew him? Don't leave me hangin'.

Just give me the Cliff's Notes (heck, break it down to point-form or a single sentence) version and I'll be on my way.
Let's just say I knew him a little. I know his family a little better.

Have you ever seen anyone shoot themselves in the mouth?
I have unfortunately and there is a lot of blood. Blood here, blood there, blood everywhere. The picture they ran across ABC news back in 94 showed a hand with a gun in it, and some of the surrounding immediate terrain where VF was laying. Not a DROP of blood, not on the gun, not on his hand, not on the ground... you see where I am going with this?

sam i am
02-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Let's just say I knew him a little. I know his family a little better.

Have you ever seen anyone shoot themselves in the mouth?
I have unfortunately and there is a lot of blood. Blood here, blood there, blood everywhere. The picture they ran across ABC news back in 94 showed a hand with a gun in it, and some of the surrounding immediate terrain where VF was laying. Not a DROP of blood, not on the gun, not on his hand, not on the ground... you see where I am going with this?

Are you saying there's a lot of blood because the mouth is highly vascular?

If so, there exist many medical ways and non-medical ways to limit or even eliminate profuse bleeding upon shooting oneself in the mouth : check the forensics again.

D_Raay
02-01-2007, 11:52 PM
Are you saying there's a lot of blood because the mouth is highly vascular?

If so, there exist many medical ways and non-medical ways to limit or even eliminate profuse bleeding upon shooting oneself in the mouth : check the forensics again.
Like I said previously, I really don't wish to get into this.

I will just say that there is alot more to it than just that. His fingerprints not being on the gun for one.

DroppinScience
02-02-2007, 01:27 AM
If you don't want to get in on this, then don't address the issue. Just be quiet because at face value, it's just heresy.

You're coming off like Rob "Mumia's son told me the REAL story" Money if you say: "I know something more, but won't say."

D_Raay
02-02-2007, 03:45 AM
If you don't want to get in on this, then don't address the issue. Just be quiet because at face value, it's just heresy.

You're coming off like Rob "Mumia's son told me the REAL story" Money if you say: "I know something more, but won't say."
I could go on for days is what I mean, and I wouldn't want to bore others with it.
I am trying to be considerate and a bit snide at the same time.

What exactly is heresy about it and who the hell is rob money?

Were you imagining because you found a little article on Snopes (who get everything right I am sure) that your idea on the matter was absolute?

DroppinScience
02-02-2007, 03:57 AM
I could go on for days is what I mean, and I wouldn't want to bore others with it.
I am trying to be considerate and a bit snide at the same time.

What exactly is heresy about it and who the hell is rob money?

Were you imagining because you found a little article on Snopes (who get everything right I am sure) that your idea on the matter was absolute?

We both know this is going nowhere unless you're spilling the beans. But that's not happening, so you can just continue to laugh at us because we think the Clinton's had nothing to do with Foster's death.

And Rob Money made a post about Mumia and was allegedly given information by Mumia's son about what REALLY happened the night that police officer got shot . He refused to divulge what he was told because he could get in trouble (but if he knew sharing info would get him in trouble, he wouldn't be telling people he knows anything).

Bottom line: give me your 100-page summary of why and how Bill Clinton shot his own childhood friend and made it look like a suicide or just don't say anything more. That simple.

D_Raay
02-02-2007, 05:15 AM
We both know this is going nowhere unless you're spilling the beans. But that's not happening, so you can just continue to laugh at us because we think the Clinton's had nothing to do with Foster's death.

And Rob Money made a post about Mumia and was allegedly given information by Mumia's son about what REALLY happened the night that police officer got shot . He refused to divulge what he was told because he could get in trouble (but if he knew sharing info would get him in trouble, he wouldn't be telling people he knows anything).

Bottom line: give me your 100-page summary of why and how Bill Clinton shot his own childhood friend and made it look like a suicide or just don't say anything more. That simple.
I could send it to you in private if you like.

Fact is, I didn't say just what exactly I know, I may just be a kook...

DroppinScience
02-02-2007, 04:36 PM
I could send it to you in private if you like.

Fact is, I didn't say just what exactly I know, I may just be a kook...

That would be nice, thanks.

freetibet
02-02-2007, 06:02 PM
1. Policeman Daniel Faulkner was murdered and it's a pity Beasties played at that Benefit concert...
2. Isn't Clinton the democratic Nixon of our times? Liah!

JobDDT
02-04-2007, 04:01 PM
2. Isn't Clinton the democratic Nixon of our times? Liah!

Yes, because Clinton broke national law by having sex with a fat chick.

Idiot.