PDA

View Full Version : Is this the way to protest?

D_Raay
01-31-2007, 12:25 AM
I am sure you are all aware of the protests that occured here last Saturday (which prompted dragging the whole "Hanoi Jane" thing out from faux), and the sparse media coverage (and very questionable crowd estimates) they received.

Well here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6315427.stm) is how they protest in Ecuador.

GreenEarthAl
01-31-2007, 04:14 AM
Dunno if it's a question of right or wrong. Seems to be a question of inevitabilty or not. South Americans seem pretty determined to find a different way to live.

The neocons can't seem to get the indigenous people and the poor to "vote right" irrespective of what threats they issue from Washington.

freetibet
01-31-2007, 08:28 AM
Let them die in their own pile of shit, who gives a damn about Ecuador. Equator, what a name!

And yes, they sure show how stupid the (leftist) crowd often is.

Gov's spokesman Monica Chuji - chuj means dick/cock in Polish and is a very vulgar world. That's funny, yaaaaay..

Schmeltz
01-31-2007, 10:50 AM
freetibet, call your English teacher. Get your money back. You got scammed.

freetibet
01-31-2007, 11:02 AM
That means my mom, who is an English teacher. And besides, I got an A from Certicate in Advanced English :P As well as FCE.

Oh, You mean "world".. I noticed that I make some spelling mistakes nowadays, prolly because I use English too much. I also mix it with German. Being a language genius is hard sometimes.

Schmeltz
01-31-2007, 11:05 AM
freetibet, you are many things, but you are not a "language genius." If your German is anything like your English, you should probably get that money back too.

freetibet
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Hmm... I might simplify the phrases and stuff but I don't think I make a lot more mistakes than natives here. Not to mention other nations.

And You are many things but You are not "capable of understanding tiny lame jokes written in small size font" ;):D

Funkaloyd
01-31-2007, 09:15 PM
besides, I got an A from Certicate in Advanced EnglishFrom your mom...

sam i am
02-01-2007, 07:33 PM
Getting back to the thread...

Ecuador following Bolivia and Venezuela...

Hmmm...

South American revolution.