PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know about medical shit?

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 08:41 AM
I think I might have a problem. I was reading Tone's thread about panic attacks and it made me realise I have the exact opposite in that I don't remember the last time I got adrenaline. In the situations where other people would get it, like getting into fights, sitting exams, having sex, being caught doing something illegal, or whatever, I just stay completely cool-headed and never rush or anything.

People have said I'm too chilled out about stuff in the past but always kinda jokingly. I'm also incredibly lazy. I seriously don't remember the last time I got any adrenaline, must have been about 5 years ago. I nearly got hit by a huge truck the other day, it was reversing and I walked past behind it. It missed me by about 3 inches and I didn't even look back, my heart rate didn't speed up or anything, I just thought "that was lucky" and carried on walking at my normal pace.

I'm starting to think it's kinda weird, and have put it down to stuff like lack of sleep, drug abuse, emotional ordeals, etc., but is there anyone here that has actually heard of this kind of thing and could give me an explanation? If not then, whatever.

Tone Capone
01-31-2007, 08:43 AM
LOL!

I think you hit it on the head with drug abuse. Sounds like you smoked too much of the good stuff (the ganj ain't really a drug though:D ) :p

Loppfessor
01-31-2007, 08:44 AM
I've taken shit(s) for medical reasons....does that count??

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 08:46 AM
LOL!

I think you hit it on the head with drug abuse. Sounds like you smoked too much of the good stuff (the ganj ain't really a drug though:D ) :p
Yeah that's not the only drug I do. But I barely ever smoke weed any more (like once every week or two) and I've all but quit class A's. It's kind of worrying if this long after giving it up I've still got this shit going on with my body.

Tone Capone
01-31-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah that's not the only drug I do. But I barely ever smoke weed any more (like once every week or two) and I've all but quit class A's. It's kind of worrying if this long after giving it up I've still got this shit going on with my body.

Are you on drugs all the time?

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 08:51 AM
No I just told you I hardly ever do drugs any more. I'm almost completely clean, apart from the drinking. But yeah, I used to be on drugs all the time up until just under a year ago.

Loppfessor
01-31-2007, 08:52 AM
No I just told you I hardly ever do drugs any more. I'm almost completely clean, apart from the drinking. But yeah, I used to be on drugs all the time up until just under a year ago.

You don't do drugs...drugs do YOU!....think about it my junkie friend

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 08:55 AM
I DON'T GET IT MANNN

*honks on crackpipe*

icy manipulator
01-31-2007, 08:56 AM
have a couple of good pingers and see if that gives you a rush (y)

Otis Driftwood
Ask your gf for sex in church during a sermon...

Tone Capone

Maybe that's just your personality and you didn't know it because you were never sober before:D

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 09:03 AM
Actually before I started blazing I was a top worryhead (just made that word up). I used to get all nervous about everything and get adrenaline over stupid shit like noticing my shoe was untied. Then I'd shout "NOOOO!" and dive and roll then tie it in slow motion behind a flipped-over table (not factually accurate).

b i o n i c
01-31-2007, 09:22 AM
that visual made me larf

Troll
01-31-2007, 09:37 AM
I think I might have a problem. I was reading Tone's thread about panic attacks and it made me realise I have the exact opposite in that I don't remember the last time I got adrenaline. In the situations where other people would get it, like getting into fights, sitting exams, having sex, being caught doing something illegal, or whatever, I just stay completely cool-headed and never rush or anything.

People have said I'm too chilled out about stuff in the past but always kinda jokingly. I'm also incredibly lazy. I seriously don't remember the last time I got any adrenaline, must have been about 5 years ago. I nearly got hit by a huge truck the other day, it was reversing and I walked past behind it. It missed me by about 3 inches and I didn't even look back, my heart rate didn't speed up or anything, I just thought "that was lucky" and carried on walking at my normal pace.

I'm starting to think it's kinda weird, and have put it down to stuff like lack of sleep, drug abuse, emotional ordeals, etc., but is there anyone here that has actually heard of this kind of thing and could give me an explanation? If not then, whatever.

You have leukemia. You'll die. Thank God.

Loppfessor
01-31-2007, 09:39 AM
that visual made me larf

is that like 1/2 laughing and 1/2 barfing?

Genocide Tulips
01-31-2007, 09:51 AM
i would go to a doctor and just talk to him or her about it. It ould be something serious.

Could be due to depression or that you are just bored with everything now and need something really extreme to get yourself going. Also could be lacking in some strange thing that I think could lead to comas and shit like that. Better see a doctor as soon as you can before it can get dangerous.

b i o n i c
01-31-2007, 10:09 AM
larfing!

that guy in the commercial didnt move a hair when that dog was an inch from biting his head off. you need a toyota truck for that adrenolin deficiency.

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah, so do cigarettes and alcohol. Luckily I'm still hard as a rock though so it's all good.

HotAndWet
01-31-2007, 11:51 AM
I really don't see this as a problem, if anything I wish I could have what you have, I get panic attacks like nobody's business.

Echewta
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
Maybe see a shrink. You could have depression or be too passive/aggressive.

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 11:54 AM
I really don't see this as a problem, if anything I wish I could have what you have, I get panic attacks like nobody's business.
The grass is always greener...

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 11:55 AM
Maybe see a shrink. You could have depression or be too passive/aggressive.
People told me that before so I got one and she said I seemed fine.

Echewta
01-31-2007, 12:17 PM
Have you had your blood tested to make sure your levels are normal?

You could always get a CAT scan to see if your brain is firing properly.

Did the shrink tell you that you were fine after a session or awhile?

Lex Diamonds
01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
A few hour-long sessions, like 3 or 4.

I don't want to have to go to the effort of seeing a doctor and shit, I was just wondering if anyone here had heard of or had anything similar that they could tell me about.

Echewta
01-31-2007, 12:34 PM
That makes as much sense as saying you dont want to take your broken car into the mechanic. Maybe someone here has had that noise in their car before.

Troll
01-31-2007, 01:45 PM
A few hour-long sessions, like 3 or 4.

I don't want to have to go to the effort of seeing a doctor and shit, I was just wondering if anyone here had heard of or had anything similar that they could tell me about.

I'm telling you. You'll die in a week or even sooner.

Randetica
02-01-2007, 12:42 AM
drugs or your real dad was charles bronson

hope it's nothing serious, paddy darling

im like in a mental coma most of the time, no interests no nothing but i know it's because of depressions only when i know i have to leave home (even when it's just for shopping) i get so nervous that i can barely sleep the night before

also love my self centerness lately..

well hope you will live atleast another year (y)