PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY, a new Tricky Dick Mix!!!

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 06:13 AM
Hey dudes,

I have a fresh one for you, jazzy, laid back, with a bit of a film noir- vibe

Check this shit on

My Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/kronikmonk)

and soon a HQ download will be available through the one and only beastiemixes.com (http://www.beastiemixes.com/djd.htm)

Have fun

Tricky Dick

bobaratt
02-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Which song is the new one?

silence7
02-06-2007, 09:40 AM
An Open letter to NY - Chillout Jazz Mix
Now Up... Nice job, BTW.

http://beastiemixes.com/djd.htm

Silence7

bobaratt
02-06-2007, 10:00 AM
Kinda trippy...very nice - break is fuckin sweet!

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 10:51 AM
Thanks Boba, and - of course - Silence... Glad you enjoy this shit...

Í got my driver's license today so thats even better!!

Gonna have a party tonite :)

Tricky Dick

PWN productions
02-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Tricky, nice to have you back on the board, my man! Very Very Fat MiX!!!!! Completely my style (y) :eek:

mc JymE, PWN productions

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Hey, thanks bro... Glad you enjoy the 'chillness' of the beat even though that isnt a word:D

TD

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Kinda trippy...very nice - break is fuckin sweet!

Hey boba thats actually a really nice description! I dont know whether youve seen the movie Naked Lunch, but i tried to kinda create the atmosphere from that movie

bobaratt
02-06-2007, 11:16 AM
I have not - but i'm sure you did an excellent job!

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 11:19 AM
I have not - but i'm sure you did an excellent job!

Haha I'm glad you trusted me on this one

CosmoKramer
02-06-2007, 11:26 AM
Yo, Tricky, cool to see you back, bro.....Nice, maxin and relaxin feeling(y) .... I just woke up and took to this nice......In between the second and third verse, was that the Hendrix' guitar from the very beginning of "VooDoo Child"?

Tammeloeki
02-06-2007, 11:32 AM
Yo, Tricky, cool to see you back, bro.....Nice, maxin and relaxin feeling(y) .... I just woke up and took to this nice......In between the second and third verse, was that the Hendrix' guitar from the very beginning of "VooDoo Child"?

Close but no... Its the Stevie Ray Vaughn guitar version of voodoo child :) Good guess though
(i didnt use Hendrix' version because i dont have a HQ version of Voodoo Child, unfortunately)

silence7
02-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Ahhh, Naked Lunch, makes me yearn for some bug powder! Now off to go talk to my typewriter! Hey TD, if you liked that movie, May I recommend Delicatessen. An older movie by the same director as Amelie, and City of Lost Children, I would also recommend those too.

I wanna say welcome back too!! :mad: WELCOME BACK:D

Silence7

Tammeloeki
02-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Hey thanks Silence! Yeah i could use some bugpowder right now too :cool:

I just made a new mix and i'm busy brainstorming about the collaboration mixtape... I just know its gonna be awesome..

Peace TD

PWN productions
02-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Yo TD, how about that shit i sent you? You like or just big shit? :confused:

mc JymE, PWN prodcutions

Tammeloeki
02-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Hey Pwn

Sorry 'bout the late reaction, but i aint got an internet connection at my apartment... I ocasionally check the boards from an internetcafe...Im downloading your part right now...I 'll let you know how great it is tomorrow :)

Cheers,

Td

PWN productions
02-08-2007, 02:16 PM
OK bro, hope you like it, it's just some rough cuts i did. Just listen to it and we'll see from there(y)

mc JymE, PWN productions

Tammeloeki
02-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Thats actually f*in sweet for a rough cut, Ive got a sample thats sounds a lot like this song...i dont know the name right now but its a song by the chi lites. It would be sweet if i could do my part with that song...

This is goin to rock

TD

PWN productions
02-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Yo thanks man! Just do your thing on this one man, surprise me. (y)

Hell yeah this thing is gonna ROCK!!!!

mc JymE, PWN productions