PDA

View Full Version : rainbow six vegas

TurdBerglar
02-12-2007, 11:52 PM
get this game

it's like a cross between ghost recon advanced warfighter and gears of war(y)

imagine the realness and squad control of GRAW with the cover feature of GOW

just a warning... if you have a 360 better off getting it for 360 unless you have a rather good pc

ericlee
02-13-2007, 12:00 AM
I've heard nothing but good news about this game. Damn I need a 360. damn damn damn damn.

I see Forza Motosport II is coming out too. And Fable.

TurdBerglar
02-13-2007, 12:09 AM
the first fable was the most boring shit

and forza is suppose to be on par with gran turismo

TurdBerglar
02-13-2007, 12:09 AM
FPS games suck on console.

i can't play GOW at all because of the damn controller. i think i will sell it and wait for the pc version

ericlee
02-13-2007, 12:20 AM
the first fable was the most boring shit

and forza is suppose to be on par with gran turismo

I thought Fable was alot better than most RPG's I've played.

I haven't played GT4 yet but I prefer Forza over other GTs. Having a car that actually dents and gets damaged is more realistic than a bullet proof tank car.

ericlee
02-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Agreed with the first statement. I just had an argument with a friend who thought that Fable was better than Oblivion. I beat fucking Fable in under 8 hours.

Nothing will be on par with Gran Turismo. I fucking love that game.

You must've just played straight through on Fable cause it took me almost a month. I did all of the extra stuff, made my character evil... So on. If you don't do the extra stuff and just play through then you've just made a waste of it.

I dunno, it's probably an acquired taste game.

So you've played Forza?

zorra_chiflada
02-13-2007, 01:37 AM
fable was the easiest game i've ever played. not a challenge at all. and not as many "choices" as they'd have you believe.

i haven't even heard of this rainbox six vegas business and you know joe is a fps freak. better be good.

ericlee
02-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Fuck ya'll and Rainbow Brite Six.

Fable is awesome!!

And Rainbow 6 probably is too. Very awesome.. Bastards.

TurdBerglar
02-13-2007, 02:14 AM
rpg's suck to begin with

ericlee
02-13-2007, 02:24 AM
If Fable was overhyped then I wouldn't have known it was. I'll read about 2 reviews of a game and then I'll buy it if it sounds interesting.

It's not the best game I've ever played but it will be a top choice game for when I get a 360. I'm sure it will be much more advanced and improved.

I think Oblivion will be the first game I'll get.