PDA

View Full Version : THANKYOU TO ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS.

Princess1987
02-26-2007, 10:09 AM
We all need to take a minute and be thankful of what we have The troops aren't told enough how much their appreciated, I'm just one of many I know that many of us support them and have loved ones overseas, there is alot of tension going around with this war it frustrates many of us, I lost a very good friend in the war just last october and I just wish i had more time with him he is a great hero. May you rest in peace Lance Cpl.John Edward Hale, my hero.

You guys i know there may be some that don't care and i'm sorry for those of you that don't because our soldiers need us all to be there for them and support them in every way, well Everyone take care out there thankyou.

QueenAdrock
02-26-2007, 10:15 AM
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I want our troops back home safe and sound, where they belong. I support the people over there, and want my friends to return quickly and uninjured.

camo
02-26-2007, 10:15 AM
We all need to take a minute and be thankful of what we have The troops aren't told enough how much their appreciated, I'm just one of many I know that many of us support them and have loved ones overseas, there is alot of tension going around with this war it frustrates many of us, I lost a very good friend in the war just last october and I just wish i had more time with him he is a great hero. May you rest in peace Lance Cpl.John Edward Hale, my hero.

You guys i know there may be some that don't care and i'm sorry for those of you that don't because our soldiers need us all to be there for them and support them in every way, well Everyone take care out there thankyou.

How sweet. My bro's out there. I'm not worried about him, I'm more worried for the people he is facing (y)

Princess1987
02-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Thankyou you guys for supporting the troops, Your friends and family will be in my prayers I hope for the best and safety for all of them.

abcdefz
02-26-2007, 10:28 AM
What do we have -- two members of the military who post here? I'm kind of surprised we don't have a greater military population here, frankly. I know they get some e-mail time, but maybe not internet time? I dunno.

Yeah, I feel for our troops. Even the ones who wanted to go got kind of fucked because they didn't get to rotate out as soon as expected. And the strain this shit does to marriages is awful.

camo
02-26-2007, 10:32 AM
Thankyou you guys for supporting the troops, Your friends and family will be in my prayers I hope for the best and safety for all of them.

cheers :)

Tone Capone
02-26-2007, 04:59 PM
I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Princess1987
02-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Thankyou that means alot, thankyou to those of you for taking your time to reply to this.

Loppfessor
02-26-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm sorry for your loss as well....and would also like to remind people that people in the military don't set policy they just carry out orders. Unfortunately policy is set by politicians

hardnox71
02-26-2007, 11:26 PM
Unfortunately policy is set by politicians
Yes, spineless motherfuckers who will ship off thousands and thousands of young men and women, other peoples kids, to Godforsaken corners of this planet, never to return.

Do yo think they are just as willing to pack up their own kids? HELL NO!! Their own kids are tucked away safely in some Ivy League school somewhere on the east coast.

Politicians are some real motherfuckers.

QueenAdrock
02-26-2007, 11:33 PM
There's one Democratic congressman who has a son in Iraq. God, I wish I remembered who it was. But I remember his son almost died during an attack and then there was some big stink about Bush asking him how his son was, because apparently Bush was trying to be sympathetic, but he felt it was pouring salt in the wounds. Like "Hey, how's your kid I sent over there doing? Hear he almost died. Well, it's all for the cause."

Anyways, for the life of me I can't remember the guy's name. :(

hardnox71
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
There's one Democratic congressman who has a son in Iraq. God, I wish I remembered who it was. But I remember his son almost died during an attack and then there was some big stink about Bush asking him how his son was, because apparently Bush was trying to be sympathetic, but he felt it was pouring salt in the wounds. Like "Hey, how's your kid I sent over there doing?"

Anyways, for the life of me I can't remember the guy's name. :(
I would have figured that a Democratic congressman would have the juice to get his kid re-directed. Maybe his kid wanted to go. I dunno. But that is a rare situation. Most of those fuckers wouldn't ever ship their kid off. Never.

I remember reading something the other day about Prince Harry getting ready to be dropped into the middle of all that shit. His elite group, called the Royals and Blues, is about to be deployed. The cool part about it is that he has insisted that he be put into the middle of the fighting. He said there is no way he is gonna accept a cush assignment because of who he is. I thought that was balls.

kaiser soze
02-26-2007, 11:51 PM
I am very sorry to hear about your loss, your friend is a true hero to many including myself. I support our troops, but I do not support this war of choice.

Hang in there

ericlee
02-27-2007, 12:32 AM
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of a friend. I've lost 8 teammates due to that crisis over there. Although we weren't in the military at the time, we were all former military. We all kind of skated on thin ice over there and everyday that we'd wake up and face the morning light, we'd just consider ourselves lucky. It's known that it's not a matter of skill over there. I've even lost a teammate who was a former Navy seal.

Princess1987
02-27-2007, 01:14 AM
Thankyou, I am truely very sorry for the loss of your buddies, I couldn't say in words how much i appreciate everyone who has served and is serving over there because thankyou could never be enough. I will always keep everyone's family and loved ones overseas in my prayers.

Tompz
02-27-2007, 09:17 AM
rip your dead american soldier friends

and rip countless iraqui civilians killed as a result of your god damn war on terror

little j
02-27-2007, 06:18 PM
my cousin matt is in kuwait now, but he finally gets to go back to Hawaii in a week. im so glad he's out of that hell hole Iraq and will be back on home soil soon.

cant wait to have him home.

Johnny Railroad
02-27-2007, 06:54 PM

and rip countless iraqui civilians killed as a result of your god damn war on terror

(y)

Princess1987
02-28-2007, 09:22 AM
That is good news about your cousin coming back home soon He is a Hero and greatly appreciated may all go well for him. It is a very tough life for all of our soldiers being so far away from family and as one already said it is a strain on marriages and relationships, their all very brave and strong to go through the conditions they go through from day to day.

camo
02-28-2007, 10:01 AM

I'll think you'll find that the life expectancy of an iraq citizen to be a lot greater since the demise of Saddams regime. Don't just post anti war comments because you're against the notion. At least learn about things first.

Loppfessor
02-28-2007, 10:07 AM
I'll think you'll find that the life expectancy of an iraq citizen to be a lot greater since the demise of Saddams regime. Don't just post anti war comments because you're against the notion. At least learn about things first.

But that's not what MTV said??? :confused:

camo
02-28-2007, 10:17 AM
But that's not what MTV said??? :confused:

Lol, I can hear the faint sound of a nail being hit on the head coming from your direction mate :)

Schmeltz
02-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I'll think you'll find that the life expectancy of an iraq citizen to be a lot greater since the demise of Saddams regime.

Totally incorrect. (http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/press_releases/2006/burnham_iraq_2006.html)

QueenAdrock
02-28-2007, 02:09 PM
Yeah, I was thinking the amount of civilian deaths had skyrocketed.

Drederick Tatum
02-28-2007, 04:02 PM
along with thanking the troops, apologizing to them would be nice too.

Jitters
02-28-2007, 06:43 PM
I'm a pacifist so I'll just ignore this thread... :(