all that mafioso shit is boring. Goodfellas, Scarface, The Godfather...zzzzz

TOY
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
all that mafioso shit is boring. Goodfellas, Scarface, The Godfather...zzzzz

Yup.

It's all about the Irish and Yakuza.

Big Gus
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
The films you mentioned are good - but - yeah - something doesnt appeal to me about the Sopranos. I lost interest after the 2nd series.

cookiepuss
03-29-2007, 03:20 PM
meadow isn't disgusting. she's cute.

Dorothy Wood
03-29-2007, 03:21 PM
I've never seen the sopranos. I usually like mob stuffs though.

I don't watch Lost either.

TOY
03-29-2007, 03:22 PM

They all disgust me. Period.

No depth, all assholes whom I've dealt with in the restaurant biz with their fat, bleach blonde gold cross-wearing wives...

Eugh!

kll
03-29-2007, 03:45 PM
The b/f and I started watching The Sopranos in January starting with Season 1, so we would be caught up by the time the last season starts (April 8th). We were enjoying it, but didn't get really into it until we got to the Season 4 & 5 discs. At that point, we realized what all the fuss was about.

Lex Diamonds
03-29-2007, 04:34 PM
How can you not like The Sopranos, and any other mafioso based films for that matter? You suck ass. HARD.

Whatitis
03-29-2007, 04:40 PM
Sapranos is about the only thing on tv I will pay attention to what time it comes on.

HotAndWet
03-31-2007, 12:20 AM
No depth, all assholes whom I've dealt with in the restaurant biz with their fat, bleach blonde gold cross-wearing wives...

Eugh!

hhaha that made me snort really loudly, I pictured some fat blonde lady with a jersey accent just then.

P.S., I am so sick of people taking mob movies soooo seriously, like they can't DARE make fun of it or even decide if they really like it, they just think they have to like it because others say it's so good. Oh and christ help me if I have to hear about fucking SCARFACE.

zorra_chiflada
03-31-2007, 12:28 AM
my mother gets all teary eyed when she watches the sopranos - it reminds her of home.

ericlee
03-31-2007, 01:36 AM
The Sopranos is probably my most favorite show ever. Bewbs in almost every episode at the Bada Bing and the story is just awesome.

I like how it goes in depth with how the kids cope with the life as well.

I'm glad they knocked off Vinny. That guy was making me sick.

yes she is. She's a cutie.

beastiegirrl101
04-09-2007, 06:33 PM
Sooooo....what are everyone's thoughts on last nights episode?

cosmo105
04-09-2007, 06:59 PM
wanted to reach through the screen and stab janice. fuck she's awful. what a great character that you love to hate.

ScarySquirrel
04-09-2007, 09:23 PM
Last night's episode was nothing stellar... but it didn't suck either. It made me feel like the show hadn't missed a beat, really... so I guess it was pretty good overall. From seeing last night's episode I felt like it picked up perfectly from the last "season" or whatever you want to call it.

That Bobby though... some nerve, eh? It'll be interesting to see how this pans out, if it does anything at all.

kll
04-10-2007, 10:20 AM
I actually was left feeling really sad for Bobby. His whole life has changed in the matter of a few minutes. This episode left me wanting more, where as the first episode of last season was not as engaging.

yeahwho
04-11-2007, 06:59 AM
Whenever a Sopranos episode plays the character "Silvio Dante" low key or, as in this episode, not at all, the show is lacking.

Silvio Dante (http://www.hbo.com/sopranos/cast/character/silvio_dante.shtml) is just full of presence, an unforgettable figure who chews up the screen.

Parkey
04-11-2007, 05:42 PM
I love The Sopranos. It really is untouchable TV.

Rock On
04-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Uncle June goes next episode. Christopher is on his way out too, Phil looked like he was ready to start a war. I wouldn't be surprised if the TV writer is involved with Chrissy getting whacked either.

Rock On
04-16-2007, 09:23 AM
By the way, how the hell did Shooter McGavin become Chrissy's sponsor? What happened to his other sponsor?
LOL
"I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast"
That guy will forever be Shooter McGavin, kinda like Kramer or George.

Come to think of it, there were tons of LOL moments in this episode, Daniel Baldwin!

And I couldn't stop laughing at that story of Leotardo's family name.

zippo
04-16-2007, 02:27 PM
That Tony guy is disgusting.

They're all disgusting.

but the disgusting is what makes it all so attractive!

abcdefz
04-16-2007, 02:28 PM
I think I got about halfway through season one. I can see why people would like it, but it did feel like it was sort of leaving a film on me, so I haven't seen any since.