PDA

View Full Version : Hi. How are you?

kll
03-30-2007, 11:09 AM
Ok, just fill in the answers to these basic questions:

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007?
What are your plans for the weekend?
What's the weather like where you are?
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future?
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)?
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)?
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal?
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)?
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be?
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary?

Ok, I just saved tons of space and put like five threads in one.

paul jones
03-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi Kll!

OK. not back to work until Sunday so I will be going to the pub

pub tonight.saturday,dunno,sunday-back in work

fucking shithouse

seeing my girlfriend

I must stay off the Stella.It is bad.I will try choose a new thing tonight
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)?

I don't care as long as it's a good record to fuck to(y)
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal?

no because um yeah
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)?

it doesn't matter really

Echewta

fuck

icy manipulator
03-30-2007, 11:16 AM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? pretty pissed off actually
What are your plans for the weekend?working at the Gabba and watching lots of the world cup
What's the weather like where you are?beautiful one day, perfect the next :cool: yeah it's pretty damn good here
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? new job
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)?black russian
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)?i fucking hope not
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal?depends how much i've been drink
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)?ponytails looks innocent
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be?i ran into Eddie Macguire this time 2 weeks ago
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary?mole

The Notorious LOL
03-30-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi kll!

I am good today!
I have no set in stone plans this weekend!
The weather is cold and rainy!
Next week off!
Grain Belt!
I dont know!
spit it out!
variations!
Phil Collins!
Moist!

fucktopgirl
03-30-2007, 11:18 AM

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? I AM FINE AND FEEL GOOD

What are your plans for the weekend? SCHOOL , TAKING CARE OF ALIX AND MY MOM

What's the weather like where you are? KINDA SMOOTH AND GRAY

What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? THE EXPOSITION I WILL BE PART OF THE 8 APRIL WITH MY FATHER AND MY SISTER...YES AN ARTIST FAMILY

What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? WINE

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? I HOPE SO BECAUSE I LOVE THE ONE THEY DID

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? DEPEND WHAT I FOUND

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? DEPEND.. I LIKE IT IN A PONEY TAIL MORE THEN DOWN, LESS IN THE WAY

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? CHRISTIAN BALE

What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? TODAY IT IS '' TOUT A FAIT'' WICH MEAN COMPLETELY

AGADOU

abcdefz
03-30-2007, 11:25 AM

Pretty good. It's Friday and we got paid and I paid all my bills and still have a good chunk of change left over.

Uh. I've been on a bender, so I'm going to quit drinking this weekend.
I'm also going to see the Scott Frank movie The Lookout with Joseph Gordon Levitt, Jeff Daniels, Carla Gugino.
I'll probably eat sushi at some point, do some laundry.

It's been nice. Sunny, low 70s.

Starting to work out again. I gained some weight.

Boilermakers.

They already have.

Depends on what it was.

These are the options? Whatever they want.

No idea.

By definition, that would probably be "fuck," because I'd rather not cuss.

BangkokB
03-30-2007, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=kll]Ok, just fill in the answers to these basic questions:

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Fantastic
What are your plans for the weekend? Moving into a new local
What's the weather like where you are? Hot Sweaty and Nasty
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? New Biz
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Grolsch
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? If so I hope it's in the vain of Futtermans Rule and Looking Down the Barrel
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Why eat around it when you can just eat it and be done with it
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? No Ponytails
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Bootsy Collins
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? But

hpdrifter
03-30-2007, 11:32 AM

Tired. Too many $1 pitchers last night.

Friend's birthday tonight.

It was supposed to rain but is actually quite sunny.

Friday night, baby. Its the best time of the whole week.

I enjoy the new Absolut Pears with 7-up.

I don't care, really. I like to play my guitar and jam along to their instrumentals.

I'd spit it out and continue eating.

I like to wear it in ponytails and do so almost every day.

Ooh, tough one. Probably Brad, Angie, and the kids

Probably fuck.

TAL
03-30-2007, 11:34 AM
Hello Kerri!

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Happy that my internet is working again. Excited to see for how long.
What are your plans for the weekend? None that I know of.
What's the weather like where you are? Sunny and cloudy.
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? Nothing really.
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Oh you know this one. Rum & Coke!
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? They already did that in 1996.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? I would search the food to see if there's something more of the weird stuff and then eat the not weird part.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)?I prefer short hair, and ponytails look odd then. So hair down it is.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? WINONA!!!!
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Hi.

DIGI
03-30-2007, 11:42 AM

Amazing.
Fuckin'.
Mostly sunny with a high of 72 degrees.
Fuckin'.
Wine. I like to have a little before I start fuckin'.
I hope.
Depends on the meal. If it's a $20 dollar steak and I bit into some grissle, I'd spit it out and keep going. If it was a hotdog, shit's done and I probably wouldn't eat another one for a while.
Both. I dig variety.
Bill Murray.
Titties.

kll
03-30-2007, 11:48 AM

Pretty good. It's Friday and we got paid and I paid all my bills and still have a good chunk of change left over.

Uh. I've been on a bender, so I'm going to quit drinking this weekend.
I'm also going to see the Scott Frank movie The Lookout with Joseph Gordon Levitt, Jeff Daniels, Carla Gugino.
I'll probably eat sushi at some point, do some laundry.

Carla Gugino is Vince's new agent on Entourage this upcoming season.

DIGI
03-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Is Jeremy "I'm a total asshole" Piven still gonna be on the show?

Rock
03-30-2007, 11:58 AM

Busy as fuck at work (but yet I'm here). Everything is falling apart and I have to fix it, even though I'm not really sure how. Other than that...fookin' good.

Dinner with the in-laws. Possible Titty bar.

Perfect Sweatshirt weather. Just the way I like it.

Going to St. Thomas.

As always, Cap'n N Coke. No Lime.

Who knows...im a bit nervous about this new one since Hello Nasty and To The Five Buroughs.

Spit that shit right out and throw it away.

Depends on what me and said girls are doing.

Don't care too much about meeting celebrities. But running into as in with a car, I'd say the girl who plays Jenny on the L-Word

Dude.

Rock
03-30-2007, 11:59 AM
Is Jeremy "I'm a total asshole" Piven still gonna be on the show?
Fuck yeah he is. He is no Johnny Drama, but without Ari the show wouldn't be half as good.

Yorkshire~Rose
03-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi kll :)

I'm very well thanks. Feeling full because i've just eaten dinner - vegetable stirfry and rice.

Nothing much really. I'm having my hair cut tomorrow - just a trim.

Dull and dreary. Supposed to be sunny next week though!

Um....i'm going to a concert in April. I'm not going to divulge who it is though, you might laugh at me.

I haven't had an alcoholic drink since christmas! But it would be the usual Jack Daniels & Coke.

I have a feeling it's on the cards, yes.

Depends on what it was. If it was a bit of plastic, I would carry on eating. Anything like a hair or piece of nail or something equally gross, that stuff would going in the bin.

When i had long hair i used to wear it tied up all the time - sheer lazyness because my hair is so thick it tooks ages to style. I had my hair cut short last month - short at the back and longer at the front - like Posh Spice. I like it very much.

Ryan Reynolds

Shitting 'ell. (I know that's two)

Teh
03-30-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm tired and my face is numb
I've got to do a site survey and set out pegs for a university project
It's sunny but cold
Doing absolutley fuck all from monday onwards despite having a shitload of work to get through
Magners
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all
instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)?
they have yo
depends what it is. I dunno - a finger or something would make me stop...
depends on the length mayn!
Jade Goody so i could punch her in her fat stupid face. She's not really a celebrity though i suppose.
Bawbag

Rock
03-30-2007, 12:04 PM
Whats a Magner?

Teh
03-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Whats a Magner?

wha? (http://www.magnerscider.com)

Schmeltz
03-30-2007, 12:23 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Pretty good actually. Feeling fairly upbeat today.

What are your plans for the weekend? Finish off my overdue essay in Latin American History.

What's the weather like where you are? Cold, as always, but sunny and not too windy, so I can't complain.

What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? Getting baked and watching Blow after work tonight. (y)

What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Bombay India Pale Ale, brewed at my favourite local pub.

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? It wouldn't surprise me, but I hope there's still some flows and rhymes.

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? I'm done with it. I work in the restaurant industry and if things are being done right it should be pretty tough to get something weird into an ordinary meal. Somebody's not doing their job.

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? I like girls with long hair who wear it down.

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Celebrities are mostly douchebags. Let's say... Bruce Dickinson.

What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Disingenuous.

Yeti
03-30-2007, 12:28 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Mellow & Content.

What are your plans for the weekend? Clean my Koi Pond and install a new filter, watch the final 4 on Saturday and rub legs like crickets with my wife.

What's the weather like where you are? Gloomy & Raining

What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? Moving to Virginia and catching up with friends I have not seen in 4 years.

What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? A Mexican Orange soda called Barrilitos.

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? Sound from the Way Out sapped their instrumental energy.

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? I am a gentleman with ettiquette. I would lift a napkin to my mouth and get rid of the offending bile. I would then forage for other food.

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? I'm married and my wife does put her hair in a psuedo ponytail from time to time.

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Al Pacino

What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Lately, it is Poop. My 7 month old son has me saying things like--did you poopy doopy?

Schmeltz
03-30-2007, 12:29 PM
Ryan Reynolds

I made dinner for Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette once. True story.

synch
03-30-2007, 12:33 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Meh.
What are your plans for the weekend? Tons of "maybe" and "possibly", only real plan is the game on sunday (season ticket). Might go see Plaid tomorrow night but it's out of town.
What's the weather like where you are? It's ok, nice temperature, dry.
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? New job. At the same time the thing I'm semi-terrified about.
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Grappa
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? I hope it's more of a check your head/ill communication type mix
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? I once found a huge LIVE spider in a salad and I finished the salad. If I found a human finger or rabbit shit I'd stop eating though. I guess it depends on what I'd find
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? I believe having long hair and a ponytail 100% of the time is a shame but I can understand you'd want to confine it occasionally for practical reasons.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Gianfranco Zola
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? "Dus..." (dutch for "So anyway...")

kll
03-30-2007, 12:37 PM
Bawbag

What the hell is a Bawbag?

And Yorkshire Rose, what concert (you have to tell now!)?

Lo_Lyfe
03-30-2007, 12:41 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? shit, fuck off.

What are your plans for the weekend? it's 1:30 am, I set my alarm to wake me up at this time because i have a test in 7 hours

What's the weather like where you are? i can wear a hoody at 1:30am, but the days are still too hot. but it's genrally just a cycle of seasons, each lasting about 3 months.

What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? getting drunk saturday night, and walking around the neighbours backyard.

What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? still stouts, but i'll drink anything cousin.

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? no i don't. but they will, just because of that. i'm excited, but ready to hate it at the same time. that's a lot of feeling to have about an album. i sorta feel the same about this test.

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? spit it out and keep eating. the reason people are always sick is becuase they mollycoddle their immune systems. live the filth.

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? ponytails are aight, but i have nightmares about them lifting up and manure falling out . pigtails pigtails pigtails. thats the side of the head ones, right?

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? what? who wants that?

What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? unnffff

kll
03-30-2007, 12:50 PM
paul jones - tell us a little about the g/f

icy - mole?? as in, she has a huge, hairy mole on her face? and you are over-using this word? hahaha.

BangkokB - where is there hot,sweaty,nasty weather at the moment?

DIGI - I like your weekend plans.

Tompz
03-30-2007, 01:06 PM
ok got some sun, caught some fish today, flew some model plane, just ate some austrage meat actually

dont know, i might smoke weed anbd watch "hitcher" today

oh its amazing, been really warm and sunny last days up here

going to australia in the fall hopefully, eh getting a job soon

i had some miller yesterday, like that

nope, i hope not, want them to rhyme

spit and continue for sure, it it aint something terribly gross

both can be nice, hair down if i must choose

best question probably han solo or bob dylan

jiminy jilickers radiocative man

bigblu89
03-30-2007, 01:07 PM

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Good, and you?
What are your plans for the weekend? Going to Penn. with a few friends
What's the weather like where you are? Sunny Mid/Upper 60's
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? NY Mets Opening Day
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? SoCo & 7up
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? They already did. Another one? Probably not.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Depends on what it is.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? Hair up, any hairstlye that shows of their neck/shoulders
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Kevin Smith
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Using "Hey" instead of Hello.

And there you go.

beastieangel01
03-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Hello!

I am doing pretty well but I feel gross because I woke up too late to shower. I did shower last night, but still. Blech!

I am cleaning. Then either babysitting tonight, or going to a local bar. Then I am going to the Wild Animal Park probably Saturday during the day (free tickets, score!) and at night going to another bar to see a friend DJ. Sunday is laundry day, some more cleaning house. And probably grocery shopping.

Sunny and 70. San Diego :cool:

Getting off work to go cash my check, shower, and clean. But honestly, I can't believe my first thought to this question was "seeing my boyfriend on sunday." I feel dirty.

I am big on Asti but usually when out I opt for 7&7

Somehow I doubt that.

Done. If I continued to eat it I'd dry heave. A lot.

I prefer to wear it down, but during the work week I prefer to sleep in vs blowdry so I just put it up a lot.

I don't really care about running in to a celebrity. Unless it would be running in to them so hard that a leg gets broken (theirs).

I don't know, but people tell me I say "thanks" and "I know, right" a lot :(

abcdefz
03-30-2007, 01:08 PM
Carla Gugino is Vince's new agent on Entourage this upcoming season.

SPOILER ALERT!!!

Yeah, I've only seen part of season three, so there's a bunch I don't know.

Yorkshire~Rose
03-30-2007, 01:12 PM
I made dinner for Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette once. True story.

Nice. What did you make them?

And Yorkshire Rose, what concert (you have to tell now!)?

Justin Timblerlake :o

Lo_Lyfe
03-30-2007, 01:12 PM
the fonts look different. the website must be changing soon.

Schmeltz
03-30-2007, 02:05 PM
Nice. What did you make them?

Alanis Morissette had a salad, I think - maybe the Santa Fe salad. And I think Ryan Reynolds had the ribs/chicken combo. It was when Just Friends was shooting in my hometown.

Sean Desmond also came into that restaurant one time, but I didn't make him anything. I just sat at the bar with the other cooks and loudly made fun of his haircut while his bodyguard glowered at us. And that, I think, is the sum total of my celebrity encounters.

Teh
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
What the hell is a Bawbag?

TESTICLES!!

i had this daft residental course this week in surveying as part of my degree at uni. me and everybody else have spent most of our free time drunk, hence i've been shouting at this people a whole lot.

especially the bastards in the house next to ours last night who set my fucking shorts alight.

so we moved all their furniture outside into the middle of the road.

-T-
03-30-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm doing alright.
What ever comes along for the most part....
Cloudy but a nice warm spring day.
Working full time again so I can make some money....and spend it
Ehh not a big drinker
IDK
Depending on how weird it was. As long as it was nothing nasty I would keep eating.
The hair down all the time I suppose.
Answering this question would require some thought and I'm not in the mood for thinking.:D
beast

mp-seventythree
03-30-2007, 04:14 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Fine thanks, although i have a horrible cough at the moment
What are your plans for the weekend? Having a lie in on Saturday, then helping Jenn's friend get her wireless network going. Then helping Jenn clear out her garage. Sunday I'll be working the early shift
What's the weather like where you are? Strange, in that it's both windy and foggy
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? Going to bed, I'm really tired
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Vodka and diet coke
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? I doubt it
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? I'd spit it out and inspect it. Whether I continued the meal would depend entirely on what I'd found
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? I like ponytails personally
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Male - Kevin Smith, Female - Uma Thurman
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Fucktard

Caribou
03-30-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm good. Work was very busing and tiring, but I'm still alive. :)
I don't have any. Maybe go to the same hangout place I go to every week, but they have a 70s night, and that might be gay. :s And I have to do studying on sunday, though I'll probably just sleep all day.
'mild'. About 8 Celcius and it feels like spring is well on its way.
Passing my exams and getting into university and moving away from home.
Beer on an average night, Amaretto Sours on extravagant nights.
No, but it would be kinda cool.
It depends on how disgusting that weird thing is. If its a bit of plastic, I'll continue, if it's a rats head I'll probably puke.
I have to wear my hair in a ponytail for work, but my hair looks far better when it's down. I like it big and wavy and fringey.
Stephen Fry. Because he's awesome.
'eh...ok'.

Deep_Sea_Rain
03-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm a little late on this one, but oh well...

Meh. I have a headache.

Going out of town to hang out with some friends...

Overcast, rain here and there.

Coachella. (y)

Mountain Dew.

I think there will be at least a couple hip hop cuts...afterall, Money Mark called it "Check Your Head Part 2".

Spit it out.

Up: Just pigtails. Down: any way...

The Beastie Boys, Ron Jeremy, or Jack Nicholson.

"Crap"

kleptomaniac
03-30-2007, 06:48 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? awesome.
What are your plans for the weekend? being awesome.
What's the weather like where you are? it's awesome.
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? more awesomeness.
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? i don't drink. not awesome.
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? i don't really know what to expect, but that would be AWESOME! i mean, sick.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? depends on how not awesome it is.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? whatever makes it look awesome.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? adam yauch. he is beyond awesome!! <3
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? cool?

cosmo105
03-30-2007, 08:18 PM
pretty awesome. relaxed, finally.
saturday - work on the apartment, meet the girls for dinner and drinks. sunday - work on the apartment more, go to the fabric store, flash mob pillow fight.
it was a beautiful day but there was a big fire on the hill so it's really smoky and ashy right now.
flashmob pillow fight
red wine
can't say i care to be honest
done!
i wear it down most of the time because it's so short. but lately i've been rocking the 'tails.
kevin from digg :cool:
dude. :o

cosmo105
03-30-2007, 09:33 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? awesome.
What are your plans for the weekend? being awesome.
What's the weather like where you are? it's awesome.
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? more awesomeness.
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? i don't drink. not awesome.
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? i don't really know what to expect, but that would be AWESOME! i mean, sick.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? depends on how not awesome it is.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? whatever makes it look awesome.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? adam yauch. he is beyond awesome!! <3
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? cool?
oh sweet ironing

Justin
03-30-2007, 09:49 PM

Tired and sleepy

I work tomorrow and then I'm playing softball. Afterwords Im going to a club. Sunday is going to be one of those spur of the moment decision kinda days.

It's warm

Playing softball in my league, dancing with fine women at the club and eating a shitload of wings on Sunday

A martini called "ecstasy" consisting of a perfect combination: Captain Morgan's Parrot Bay Mango Rum, Bacardi Grand Melon, Midori and 7 up. Also, add watermelon sugar to the rim = Yummy!

Not a chance in hell!

Spit it out and rinse the mouth out!

I prefer long and wavy.

Adam Horovitz

"cool"

ET
03-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Damn fine. I had a pretty productive day. New tires on the car. Awwshea.
I have done most of it already but tomorrow I'm going to a wedding and either drinking too much or stay back and sip on a Tom Collins and watch the mayhem.
Warn but breezy. Pretty alright. It helped me clean my car out.
Trying out ArtRage 2 w/my WACOM tablet. It simulates traditional media. I'm such a fucking nerd.
Jack/Henny and Coke on the rocks. Really fucking cold though.
It sounds like a good idea.
Spit it out. It might be a roach. And I'd stop eating.
Doesn't matter. Variety is nice though.
Salma Hayek's boobs. I'd love my penis to run into them too.
Fuckshits.

ggirlballa
03-31-2007, 01:18 AM

alright i guess

i went to my close friend's house to watch a movie with her boyfriend & my friend, it was boring so they left & skated home while we talked for an hour

there was a wild fire in hollywood today so kinda smokey, very hot & humid

spring break!! WHOO HAH!!!!

H2O (seriously)

no i still think it'll be a check your head kind of album with instruments & ryhmes

depends what it is..

if my hair has gone crappy then a ponytail is a life saver

zomg teh beasty boyz!

"Dope"

Lyman Zerga
03-31-2007, 06:54 AM
smelly

befsquire
03-31-2007, 10:33 AM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? i was hungover on 3.30.07
What are your plans for the weekend? i had hoped to get my hair done, but i have to wait til tuesday
What's the weather like where you are? it's gorgeous
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? bobby and i are hoping to start looking at houses
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? fresca and grey goose le citron, courvoisier and diet coke, stella
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? no
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? i'm done at that point
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? i don't like traditional ponytails
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? if i can pick my random run-in, it's not quite so random, is it? i'd pick ludacris, cause he said in one of his songs that he wants to put louis vuitton all over my breasts
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? fuck and all its variants

DandyFop
03-31-2007, 04:27 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Well today is actually Saturday March 31st now... I am alright. Yesterday wasn't bad - I saw Blades of Glory (yay Amy P. and Will A.!) , and I got laid, big whoop
What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight we are celebrating a friend's bday Big Lebowski style - so we will watch the movie and play drinking games with White Russians, then go bowling. I bought a pair of pants that look like the ones Lebowski wears on the cover of the DVD. Hell yes.
What's the weather like where you are? Sunny/Awesome!
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? I have been jonesing for karaoke so hopefully that will happen soon
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Blue Moon
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? I have no idea, but sure why not. I don't give a shit what they put out, I will probably like it because I am biased.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Depends on how gross it was
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? I usually wear it down...exciting yes?
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Amy Poehler
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Fuck or balls.

HOTWIFE
03-31-2007, 04:49 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? i was good...that day.
What are your plans for the weekend? drinks, friends, movies, drinks
What's the weather like where you are? just how i like it. sunny and coooool
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future?freeeeeeedom
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? zombies
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? no
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? spit it out and keep on eatin
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? i do both.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? James Franco
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? whore

HOTWIFE
03-31-2007, 04:53 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? i was good...that day.
What are your plans for the weekend? drinks, friends, movies, drinks
What's the weather like where you are? just how i like it. sunny and coooool
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future?freedooooom
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? zombies
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? spit it out and keep on eatin
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? i do both.
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? James Franco
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? whore

kll
09-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I think it would be interesting to see where you are today compared to March 30, 2007. I wish I had actually posted answers instead of asking questions. I think you should find your answers and then post and repost next to them if you answered this one. Ok, just fill in the answers to these basic questions:

How are you today on Tuesday, September 04, 2013 (instead of Friday, March 30, 2007)? I'm existing. I'm potentially job hunting (yet, again)
What are your plans for the weekend? Labor Day was a blast, so this upcoming weekend will be cleaning up after the blast.
What's the weather like where you are? Finally summer, even though it's Sept 4. Hot and humid.
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? A potential job offer and the possibility of being able to "stick it to the man"
What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? Still vodka or chard, although had a ton of beer over the weekend.
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? ...
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Still spit it out and be done with the food.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? UP
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Aaron Paul
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? fuckin' or literally

mikizee
09-04-2013, 08:23 AM
I wish I replied to this thread.

nodanaonlyzuul
09-04-2013, 11:37 PM
When I responded in 2007, it was a few months before shit hit in the fan in my life. Now, things are much better. So that's nice.

How are you today on Tuesday, September 04, 2013 (instead of Friday, March 30, 2007)?

I'm tired after a convention I worked at for a company I am interviewing with. It was worth it, though. I also just finished studying for the last final of my life tomorrow. Now I need to pack because I get on a flight right after the final tomorrow, but I am procrastinating.

Mid-60s and windy.

Finally hearing about this job I interviewed for. Knowing whether or not I am moving away, or staying, or what. Either way, I am pretty pumped to know that my hobby got me enough attention to warrant me being flown out to a convention I've always wanted to attend. Never thought that would happen.

Sparkling wine. Zzzz.

Ha.

Done and done.

It still varies on my mood/how much time I have.

Don't really care to be honest. It's cool to run into celebrities and at this point, I've oddly met a few. But no one I have my hopes up for.

Bro.
It started as a joke, saying "bro" to my husband and such. But now I say it so regularly I am starting to question whether or not I am still joking.

Yorkshire~Rose
09-05-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi kll :)

I'm very well thanks. Feeling full because i've just eaten dinner - vegetable stirfry and rice.

Nothing much really. I'm having my hair cut tomorrow - just a trim.

Dull and dreary. Supposed to be sunny next week though!

Um....i'm going to a concert in April. I'm not going to divulge who it is though, you might laugh at me.

I haven't had an alcoholic drink since christmas! But it would be the usual Jack Daniels & Coke.

I have a feeling it's on the cards, yes.

Depends on what it was. If it was a bit of plastic, I would carry on eating. Anything like a hair or piece of nail or something equally gross, that stuff would going in the bin.

When i had long hair i used to wear it tied up all the time - sheer lazyness because my hair is so thick it tooks ages to style. I had my hair cut short last month - short at the back and longer at the front - like Posh Spice. I like it very much.

Ryan Reynolds

Shitting 'ell. (I know that's two)

How are you today on Tuesday, September 04, 2013 (instead of Friday, March 30, 2007)?
I'm OK, feeling tired. Glad it's almost the weekend.

Quite warm, just turning dark now though and we have rain on the way

Going on holiday very soon. Two weeks in the sun in Menorca. I really need this break too, it's been a very difficult couple of months (husband and I separated last month... :()

I recently tried vodka with Sunny D. Went down a treat on a warm day sat in the garden. Classy eh?

Oh aye!

Again, depends on what it was. Hairs are a no-no for me to continue.

I'm still enjoying my short hair. It's got a little length so I can wear it a couple of different ways.

Still up for a little Ryan Reynolds action, but also John Cusack would be fun.

Poosticks.

bigblu89
09-05-2013, 10:00 PM
How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? Good, and you?
What are your plans for the weekend? Going to Penn. with a few friends
What's the weather like where you are? Sunny Mid/Upper 60's
What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? NY Mets Opening Day
Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? They already did. Another one? Probably not.
If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Depends on what it is.
Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? Hair up, any hairstlye that shows of their neck/shoulders
If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Kevin Smith
What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? Using "Hey" instead of Hello.

How are you today on Friday, March 30, 2007? I've been better. Work has sucked lately.

What are your plans for the weekend? My son (He's 5) has his first football game this weekend. Plus it's NFL Week 1!

What's the weather like where you are? Sunny Mid 70's

What are you looking forward to the most in your somewhat immediate future? Trip at the end of the month to Kansas City too see a Giants vs Chiefs game.

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? Sadly, I don't see any new BBoys albums coming out. Ever. :(

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? Depends on the meal, and what the "weird thing" was. Chicken and just a fatty piece of meat? I'd keep eating. Finger in my wonton soup? Meal is over.

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? Hair up, any hairstyle that shows of their neck/shoulders

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? Still Kevin Smith

Ok, I just saved tons of space and put like five threads in one

zippo
09-08-2013, 09:03 PM
How are you today on Friday, September 8th, 2013? bored, had a great lunch though, shrimp with stuff, need i say more?

What are your plans for the weekend? next weekend? i have no idea, maybe go out for some drinks with friends or stay at home watching episodes of anything. This weekend i drank wine and danced with myself and my dog with the stereo blasting. i sware to god and don't mock it till you try it, youre the dj and the next song is always one you like.

What's the weather like where you are? hot

moving back to where my friends and family are.

What's your current favorite drink (if you drink adult beverages)? rose wine, just like the one im having at this very moment.

Do you personally feel that the beastie boys will actually put out an all instrumental album (shut up, it's not the wrong forum)? oh man...:(

If you bit into something weird in food you were eating, would you spit it out and continue eating or are you done with that meal? spit that shit out

Do you prefer girls who wear their hair up in ponytails or similar styles or their hair down all the time (if you are a girl, how do you prefer to wear your hair)? i go from down to up alllll the time, but mostly down, unless its a very hot city.

If you could randomly run into any celebrity, who would it be? JOHN HAMM i totally have a celebrity crush on this guy, i think im making a post

What word is the most overused in your vocabulary? "mmhmm"

JOHN HAMM!! forevaaaa