PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Day LOL

paul jones
03-31-2007, 06:55 PM
post here all the wacky antics that you play on people or the one's that people play on you today.

I haven't thought of one to do to anyone yet but I rarely do anyway so yeah and LOL and shit(y)

Kerrbear
03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh. My. God.
I work at a zoo, and every April Fool's Day, we get calls all damn day from people returning a call from Mr. Lyon, Mr. Bear, etc. And the poor people who got the phony message get mad at ME when I have to break the news that it's a joke. They usually argue, and say, "No, this message says it's urgent that I speak to Ms. Ellie Funt." And I'm like "Dude, listen to what you're saying. This is the ZOO!"
Our receptionist now takes the entire day off and lets every single call go to voicemail.

roosta
03-31-2007, 07:52 PM
i just convinced my girlfriend who's in australia at the moment that i was arrested tonight for drunk and disorderly and had to spend the night in the drunk tank. haha. she flipped out.faaaar too easy.

HOTWIFE
03-31-2007, 11:07 PM
last yr i had a coworker call my husband pretending to be from the Jerry Springer show, who told him i was keeping a secret from him and asked him if he'd be willing to go on the show. good times.

The Notorious LOL
04-01-2007, 02:25 AM
I told the police I killed an elderly couple and when they showed up I said "lol"

Pres Zount
04-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I got a call telling me I had won alot of money. I hadn't.

paul jones
04-01-2007, 06:55 AM
I told the police I killed an elderly couple and when they showed up I said "lol"
LOL(y) :D

befsquire
04-01-2007, 11:21 AM
my computer played a nice little trick on me by jumping the clock ahead one hour.

Lex Diamonds
04-01-2007, 11:59 AM
I did a shit in the middle of the road while everybody was sleeping at a party last night. I guess that's the closest I got to a prank. Though it wasn't really a prank.
lol

Nivvie
04-01-2007, 03:42 PM
My daughter made my husband a cup of tea with cold water.
The fact the mug was cold probably gave it away, but he spat it out theatrically enough to make her chortle excitedly.

Beckalina
04-01-2007, 04:14 PM
me da put a ghost in the hall and did the old classic of cling film over the toilet seat.

roosta
04-01-2007, 04:19 PM
your dad can control the paranormal?

Beckalina
04-01-2007, 04:24 PM
yeah he's the Derek Acorah of Woolwich.

roosta
04-01-2007, 04:32 PM
cool

Mr Films
04-01-2007, 04:37 PM
some dude on the incubus board posted a thread this morning reading "from mtv.com... Brandon Boyd commits suicide"

ps, Brandon Boyd is Incubus' lead singer.

At first I lol'd about the prank itself. And how people were just falling to pieces emotionally over it.

Later I lol'd at how even though I was shocked and bought the gag for a moment, part of me wouldn't have been all that surprised if it'd been true.

lol?

hitmonlee
04-02-2007, 06:40 AM
yeah i fell for something. :o

getting ready sunday morning to go to work... listening to my favourite radio station triple j (its a government funded sort of youth friendly station) and the announcer, dools (scott dooley) is talking about how he is leaving the station for good. i am sad, i love dools! and so anyway, he says that they are getting tim and damien from big brother to replace him. an odd move for jjj yes, but tim is a filthy hippy and damien loved to talk politics and issues so yeah i was going with that. tim and damien were joking about all the stuff they were going to do to triple j. but no the joke was on me, no way would triple j have 2 big brother dudes as hosts (and promote it as that) and dools was never leaving. well that is the good part, cos i was sad for a whole day that i would never hear dools on the radio again.

Freebasser
04-02-2007, 06:48 AM
Some guy tricked me into thinking that I was dead :mad:

na§tee
04-02-2007, 06:50 AM
i got tricked. fucker. :mad: :cool:

my flatmate once almost made me believe black people don't get cancer. hahahaha. that takes the cake, right?

QueenAdrock
04-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Not an April Fools prank, but we once told my friend that stop signs that had white borders were optional. We thought she'd figure it out once she saw that all the signs had white borders, but she didn't catch on until someone started screaming when she ran the stop sign with them in the car.

LOLOLOL

paul jones
04-02-2007, 09:16 AM
nice stories everyone.I only found out what April Fools means yesterday.It means that apparently it is the day that some people used to celebrate the birth of christ or whatever or something but all the christians who knew it was on Dec 25th or something would call the people who believed it was April 1st 'FOOLS', or 'FOO'S' as MR T would say.