PDA

View Full Version : i have trouble getting out of bed in the morning

Bob
04-05-2007, 10:30 PM
lately i just can't seem to do it

so i hid my cell phone (aka my alarm clock) somewhere in my bookshelf. it's in between two books. i know where i put it now, but i know i won't remember at 6 am tomorrow

this might be interesting

either that or my roommate will kick down my door and kill me, because i'll probably just give up looking for it and put up with the noise

MIKEtotheD
04-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Lol good luck with that. (y)
I hate getting up in the morning.
I've busted a few alarm clocks. :)

jabumbo
04-05-2007, 11:38 PM
since when do you have a roommate?

DipDipDive
04-06-2007, 09:58 PM
either that or my roommate will kick down my door and kill me, because i'll probably just give up looking for it and put up with the noise

Your dedication to laziness is truly an inspiration.

ggirlballa
04-06-2007, 10:00 PM
i play the snooze button game every 6 minutes when the the alarm goes off i press the snooze button I do this for an hour & i realize that i wasn't really sleeping in those 6 minute periods so i just should have gotten up the first time the the alarm went off

this is probally why i have had 32 tardies to school

pip07
04-06-2007, 10:16 PM
http://web.iwebcenters.com/funradios/images/nicktimeblaster.jpg

I used to have this.

If you are serious about waking up in the morning find one somewhere. YOU CANNOT SLEEP THROUGH IT OR IGNORE IT.

So loud. I had one for about 6 or 7 years. There is no volume control on it at all. It starts off with this jarring man’s voice counting down from 3. That instantly wakes you up. It often woke me up before he even said 3… just the sound before it. It then has 3 or 4 different noises that you can choose from as the alarm sound. The worst one was a bugle playing. There is NO way you can sleep through this. And you won’t want to hit snooze because it is the scariest noise in the world to wake up to :]

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nickelodeon-Alarm-clock-radio-Night-light_W0QQitemZ200097265622QQihZ010QQcategoryZ5061 4QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotoho sting

befsquire
04-06-2007, 11:01 PM
i use 3 alarms. my cell phone, and my alarm clock has two alarm settings. as a final resort, i have the crusty sea hag who lives upstairs and stomps on the floor.