04-29-2007, 03:05 PM
OMFG THERE'LL BE NO LYRICS!!

deal with it.

pshabi
04-29-2007, 03:21 PM
Wow. Great thread.

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
04-29-2007, 04:08 PM
I hope that the Bboys are happy knowing that the anticipation they are causing is making everyone create all these god damn threads that are making me want to slowley kill myself. :mad:

Otis Driftwood
04-29-2007, 04:34 PM
If you don't buy, dl, or listen to it on the radio, there will be no new Beastie song for you at all!

roosta
04-29-2007, 04:35 PM
I know a guy who works for their record company who told me that in August they are going to release an Accapella album. You then get both albums and play them at exactly the same time to "mix" them into one album. Hey Presto.

If you also do this while watching the Wizard of Oz you'll be pleasently surprised.

KENNY GUIDO
04-29-2007, 04:45 PM
hey roosta.......funny that you have malcom jammal warner as your avatar because I met him backstage at the run dmc/beastie boys show back in 87 at the garden!

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
04-29-2007, 04:46 PM
I know a guy who works for their record company who told me that in August they are going to release an Accapella album. You then get both albums and play them at exactly the same time to "mix" them into one album. Hey Presto.

If you also do this while watching the Wizard of Oz you'll be pleasently surprised.

That would be so badass, Its not even funny. (y)

roosta
04-29-2007, 04:50 PM
hey roosta.......funny that you have malcom jammal warner as your avatar because I met him backstage at the run dmc/beastie boys show back in 87 at the garden!

(y) Excellent!

Malcolm is in fact my source for this scoop of the decade

Brother McDuff
04-29-2007, 05:19 PM

deal with it.

thank you. (y)

Funkyfreshgrape
04-29-2007, 07:55 PM

deal with it.
oh yay no lyrics! :l

Lo_Lyfe
04-29-2007, 09:43 PM
(y) Excellent!

Malcolm is in fact my source for this scoop of the decade
Did you put MJM because Theo was dyslexic?

And Zap, people can do what they want. I won't tell you to shut it, no matter how bad I want to.

SOME PEOPLE ARE DISAPPOINTED. DEAL WITH IT

milkboy009
04-29-2007, 11:31 PM

thats the sweetest shit i've ever heard

Lo_Lyfe
04-29-2007, 11:43 PM
thats the sweetest shit i've ever heard
He's fucking with you dude.

roosta
04-30-2007, 01:33 AM
He's fucking with you dude.

Im not! That's why its called "The Mix Up" cuz you need to get both CD's and mix them together. All the art work will be cooking based, e.g. the Boys dressed as chef's etc. etc. I heard it directly from Definitive Jam records themselves,

You heard it hear first.

timmie
04-30-2007, 02:49 AM
lol....so......is there any lyrics? lol........lol.....

tjpop
04-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Im not! That's why its called "The Mix Up" cuz you need to get both CD's and mix them together. All the art work will be cooking based, e.g. the Boys dressed as chef's etc. etc. I heard it directly from Definitive Jam records themselves,

You heard it hear first.

great recipe. roosta I see all this anticipation (or marinating dread) has sparked your creative juices..

C’est Magnifique!

cypressphil
04-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Maybe it'll be a double disc. (y) Instumental versions on one & vocal versions on the other!

Or maybe Yauch & co are sitting back havin' a laugh about all this speculating.

Patience is a virtue, wait & you will be rewarded. The way everyones goin' you'll all be in therapy with stress.

Its a music album, not some mysterious conundrum that Columbo is gonna solve with the Enigma machine!