PDA

View Full Version : BEASTIES TOUR MANAGEMENT PLEASE READ THIS

Dariev stands
04-30-2007, 04:54 AM
hello,

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but there isn't any email to contact the tour management on the site.

I noticed that the beasties won't be touring in France this summer... It's a pity !
Anyway, maybe they're in vacation after the 15th July, maybe not. If they're not, please, mr tour manager, go take a look here :
www.voixdugaou.com

It's a french festival in south france, from the 15 to the 30th July. I know them, they're still looking for bands to play there. They haven't got an hip hop act this year. Last year there was Guru, Pharoah Monch and Afrika Bambaataa.
There's still no dates after the 16th, the program is not finished yet, so please , contact them !

Thank you for answering to this mr tour manager, evec to say "f...k you we don't want to play in france"

PS : the festival is on a beach...

YoungRemy
04-30-2007, 11:06 AM
hello,

I know this is probably the wrong place to post this, but there isn't any email to contact the tour management on the site.

I noticed that the beasties won't be touring in France this summer... It's a pity !
Anyway, maybe they're in vacation after the 15th July, maybe not. If they're not, please, mr tour manager, go take a look here :
www.voixdugaou.com

It's a french festival in south france, from the 15 to the 30th July. I know them, they're still looking for bands to play there. They haven't got an hip hop act this year. Last year there was Guru, Pharoah Monch and Afrika Bambaataa.
There's still no dates after the 16th, the program is not finished yet, so please , contact them !

Thank you for answering to this mr tour manager, evec to say "f...k you we don't want to play in france"

PS : the festival is on a beach...

they will be playing two shows in Paris on June 26 and June 27

good luck though, that sounds like a neat little festival youve got going...