PDA

View Full Version : Looks like no press...again

TAFKASB
05-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Once again a new BB album is coming out! but if it wasn't for their website, I myself wouldn't know! I watch enough tv, read enough music mags and listen to plenty of radio, but not so much as a sniff has been mentioned. What about in the US? is it the same there? I really should be used to this by now..lol.

Brother McDuff
05-17-2007, 11:42 AM
it's hard to say whether this effort will receive a typical promotional push, considering it's instrumental and all, who knows what approach will be taken.

abcdefz
05-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Once again a new BB album is coming out! but if it wasn't for their website, I myself wouldn't know! I watch enough tv, read enough music mags and listen to plenty of radio, but not so much as a sniff has been mentioned. What about in the US? is it the same there? I really should be used to this by now..lol.

An awful lot of the info about this album that you read here was stuff that had appeared in the press...

SOP
05-17-2007, 12:25 PM
I've been talking about the new album with friends and co-workers. Some peeps have been hip to the buzz already. :cool:

TAFKASB
05-17-2007, 01:09 PM
An awful lot of the info about this album that you read here was stuff that had appeared in the press...

I figured you guys in the States would probably get more press info than us here in Blighty!

balohna
05-17-2007, 01:27 PM
I have yet to hear it mentioned on TV or radio but I don't watch or listen to either very much lately.

pshabi
05-17-2007, 08:08 PM
My wife heard something on the radio about it out here in Vegas. My friend called me and said he heard something on Chi-Town radio too.

Laver1969
05-17-2007, 08:15 PM
My wife heard something on the radio about it out here in Vegas. My friend called me and said he heard something on Chi-Town radio too.

Chicago's Q101 is usually pretty Beastie-friendly. But I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in a while.

BBboy20
05-18-2007, 01:29 AM
Rarely actually see an commercial for a new album but usually by somebody that is famous right now or is another emo wanna be.

Still, we have over a month before it's being released.

Brother McDuff
05-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Chicago's Q101 is usually pretty Beastie-friendly. But I haven't listened to terrestrial radio in a while.

word, i heard "shake your rump" on there about a week ago and thought for sure there'd be a quick mention of the new rekkid. but low and behold, nothing. i was pretty shocked at that.