PDA

View Full Version : Just missed em

dgburgh75
05-28-2007, 08:22 PM
The Beastie Boys have never put out a bad track. I can't even name my favorite album and there is no way I can pick my favorite 5 songs. I had the opportunity to check out The Beastie Boys for the first time live a few years back in Pittsburgh but something happened and the show was cancelled. I heard that they would never go back again. I want to know if this holds any truth.
I remember Liscensed To Ill being my first tape as a kid. I faced my boombox towards my buddy's. He pushed play. I hit record. We had to be very quiet so we didn't get mess it up. But thanks to the many thieves I have encountered in my life, I have had to buy 2 or 3 copies of each album over the years so I have made up for the illegal copy I made in 1986.
The Beastie Boys do not get the recognition that they deserve for the work they have done in the last 20 plus years. But then, the true Beastie Boys fans appreciate how they have not sold out and continue to be the most musically diversed and most tallented group in music history.