PDA

View Full Version : PARIS LE ZENITH ??? 26/06/07

gstyle71
05-29-2007, 04:57 AM
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me if the gig at Le Zenith is instrumental, we have got tickets, but there appears to be a bit of confusuion,

Cheers,

UK B BOY CREW 86

midzi
05-29-2007, 05:46 AM
No it's not instrumental.

MC Boulangerie
05-29-2007, 09:35 AM
Why everyone come to the unique Parisian show ? All close country have at least 2 or 3 rap shows!

Documad
05-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Who needs an excuse to go to Paris??? :)

MC Boulangerie
05-30-2007, 05:31 AM
and the Parisians who will not find a place ??

MC Boulangerie
05-30-2007, 05:42 AM
I am not against the fact that tourist come to the show, of course! But I'm just wondering why everyone come to our unique rap show ? Other contry have more shows !

lrf1211
05-30-2007, 10:04 AM
Well, I was planning to go to Paris for a while, and seeing the Beastie Boys in two club shows in Paris is for me a dream. I'm really looking forward to the chance to see the show with some of the people I've corresponded with (or have read their posts) on this board.

And it looks like the shows have not sold out, so people can still get tickets.

MC Boulangerie
05-30-2007, 10:13 AM
I had forgotten the fact that Paris was the city the most visited in the world :D

See you there (y)

Tomtomtom
05-30-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I was planning to go to Paris for a while, and seeing the Beastie Boys in two club shows in Paris is for me a dream. I'm really looking forward to the chance to see the show with some of the people I've corresponded with (or have read their posts) on this board.

And it looks like the shows have not sold out, so people can still get tickets.

The Zenith is not a club! You can put around 6000 people in it. We're gonna have a classic show there, then on the second day at the Bataclan, which is more a club, it will be the instrumental show.
I guess there are still tickets for both shows, so you're welcome! :) If the weather is nice, it's the best part of the year to enjoy Paris!

Documad
05-30-2007, 08:49 PM
I am not against the fact that tourist come to the show, of course! But I'm just wondering why everyone come to our unique rap show ? Other contry have more shows !

Because it's PARIS. Because it's not a festival. And hey, the tickets didn't sell out for either Paris show, months after they went on sale, so locals can't complain. :)

lrf1211
05-30-2007, 08:58 PM
You're absolutely right -- I misstated it -- what I meant to say was that it was a smaller venue than an arena or stadium show. The Zenith seems like a great venue and the Bataclan is legendary. And it's PARIS!

The Zenith is not a club! You can put around 6000 people in it. We're gonna have a classic show there, then on the second day at the Bataclan, which is more a club, it will be the instrumental show.
I guess there are still tickets for both shows, so you're welcome! :) If the weather is nice, it's the best part of the year to enjoy Paris!

MC Boulangerie
05-31-2007, 10:37 AM
http://www.beastieboys.com/tour/?p=6

For all of you : it's the Seine not the "sienne" and it's not "freedom fries" but French Fries :D (or Frites!)

Documad
05-31-2007, 07:23 PM
http://www.beastieboys.com/tour/?p=6

For all of you : it's the Seine not the "sienne" and it's not "freedom fries" but French Fries :D (or Frites!)

All of the French words I know are foods!!!