PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8 (UK)

Yorkshire~Rose
05-31-2007, 01:58 AM
It's that time of year again where i say goodbye to 13 weeks of my life as i get sucked into Big Brother.

So far...it's just a house full of women! (although a couple of them namely Tracy and Charley look like blokes in drag quite frankly)

Let the PMT fuelled fights commence!

Randetica
05-31-2007, 02:01 AM
i hate the feeling when bb ends

trailerprincess
05-31-2007, 02:11 AM
I thought the raver person was a man at first, then I clocked the boobs. I like Nicki - she seemed quite cool and the Welsh girl with nice hair. I am wildly suspicious of how Charley claims to be an IT girl, goes out all the time and have loads of clothes whilst not having a job.

But I have stopped watching it so much over the past few years, I just like the first night

Parkey
05-31-2007, 03:51 AM
Whose the one with pink hair? She looks like a Paul Kaye character from the mid 90's!

trailerprincess
05-31-2007, 03:58 AM
Whose the one with pink hair? She looks like a Paul Kaye character from the mid 90's!

Dennis Pennis?! yeah - hahaha! That's Tracey the 'cheesy quaver' raver

She's a walking talking advertisment for the effects of long term drug use.:eek:

na§tee
05-31-2007, 04:12 AM
i think some of them are secretly men. serious. a household of women? pah. great britain needs the prospect of proletariat shagging on television to keep them going the whole summer. men will enter soon enough.

i'm putting money on the fact that an equivalent amount of men will enter the house soon, and have to pair up with a lady. and if one is voted out, the other has to leave, too. AHAR! someone give me a job with endemol already! this shit is easy!

icy manipulator
05-31-2007, 04:24 AM
anyone know who the UK theme is by? i had it on a Paul Oakenfold cd cept i've long lost it :mad:

na§tee
05-31-2007, 04:26 AM
surprise, surprise, it is by.. paul oakenfold! :eek:

Parkey
05-31-2007, 04:26 AM
anyone know who the UK theme is by? i had it on a Paul Oakenfold cd cept i've long lost it :mad:

It's Paul Oakenfold.

roosta
05-31-2007, 04:46 AM
they are all annoying cretins

Yorkshire~Rose
05-31-2007, 06:47 AM
i think some of them are secretly men. serious. a household of women? pah. great britain needs the prospect of proletariat shagging on television to keep them going the whole summer. men will enter soon enough.

i'm putting money on the fact that an equivalent amount of men will enter the house soon, and have to pair up with a lady. and if one is voted out, the other has to leave, too. AHAR! someone give me a job with endemol already! this shit is easy!

Ha! I think you could well be right. Davina said that there would be a man entering on friday!

Look at me. Anyone would think that i actually really like this crap...

:o It's true.

na§tee
06-07-2007, 05:28 AM
most read story on the bbc atm is how that emily bird called charley the n-word and has been 'removed from the house'.

oh tut
tut
tut.

young britain; i am so ashamed.

trailerprincess
06-07-2007, 05:29 AM
Yeah, I just saw that too. What a stupid girl.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 05:56 AM
I reckon they've over-reacted a little here...

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 05:58 AM
Me too. Apparently they were dancing around with each other when she said it, obviously not in a derogatory way. I know it's not a nice word but still...

na§tee
06-07-2007, 06:07 AM
ahhhh. i thought she said it in a fight, in a malicious way (didn't read the updated story). so she was just making reference to her booty-shaking? hrrmm. i think in other series, they would have let it slide, but post celebrity big brother they are uber sensitive to the whole race card. if they aren't seen as strict and diligent about that matter i think channel 4 would be severely punished by OFCOM. they have to at least appear to be militant.

did anyone see the diana documentary, speaking of CHANNEL FOUR SCANDAL?

Kid Presentable
06-07-2007, 06:16 AM
they are all annoying cretins

See, this remark always surprises me. It's like when people tell me wrestling is fake (and boxing). You already know they're annoying cretins. You know there's no way you're going to find any of them sympathetic, but why not try to enjoy the science of a house full of people you can't stand trying out-fame one another until the rot sets in and they start losing it?

I boycotted Big Brother in Australia for 5 series, just so I could sit down and finally watch it without having to worry about people thinking I 'like' any of the housemates. I've made my point, now let me watch the cunts suffer. (y)

camo
06-07-2007, 06:17 AM
I've not been the slightest bit interested in this series for some reason.

The only thing that has caught my attention is the posh spice wannabee from yorkshire. She's quite pretty.

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 06:18 AM
ahhhh. i thought she said it in a fight, in a malicious way (didn't read the updated story). so she was just making reference to her booty-shaking? hrrmm. i think in other series, they would have let it slide, but post celebrity big brother they are uber sensitive to the whole race card. if they aren't seen as strict and diligent about that matter i think channel 4 would be severely punished by OFCOM. they have to at least appear to be militant.

did anyone see the diana documentary, speaking of CHANNEL FOUR SCANDAL?

Exactly. We'll probably never get to see the actual incident either so who knows what really happened. You are right though, if this had happened in another series she would have been hauled into the diary room and that would be that.

I didn't see the Diana documentary...bit sick of it all to be honest now. Did you see it?

Parkey
06-07-2007, 06:23 AM
I've not been the slightest bit interested in this series for some reason.

The only thing that has caught my attention is the posh spice wannabee from yorkshire. She's quite pretty.

She sounds like Orville.

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 06:27 AM
I wish i could fly
Way up to the sky
But i can't
YER CAN!
I CAN'T!!

Kid Presentable
06-07-2007, 06:27 AM
Might I add I enjoyed the UK Big Brother season with Kate (and the commentator dude would always "Keeyaaate has been called to the diiiary room") and the bloke who climbed over the fence and walked out.

In Australia, they're all obviously obsessed with becoming famous and follow quite predictable archetypes (I suppose to generate conflict and ratings). I didn't watch the following year's UK one, so I can't comment.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I wish i could fly
Way up to the sky
But i can't
YER CAN!
I CAN'T!!

COS ME HAIR HAS A NATURAL CURL!

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 06:33 AM
COS ME HAIR HAS A NATURAL CURL!

Hahaha!

Kid P - The year with Kate was my favourite year too.

This year...i'm enjoying it but get some more blokes in!! (even though Ziggy is pretty easy on the eye. Perhaps he should have been in Z-List celebrity big brother seeing as he was in that boy band for 2 minutes. Apparently he has dated Abby Titmuss...urgh)

roosta
06-07-2007, 06:36 AM
See, this remark always surprises me. It's like when people tell me wrestling is fake (and boxing). You already know they're annoying cretins. You know there's no way you're going to find any of them sympathetic, but why not try to enjoy the science of a house full of people you can't stand trying out-fame one another until the rot sets in and they start losing it?

I boycotted Big Brother in Australia for 5 series, just so I could sit down and finally watch it without having to worry about people thinking I 'like' any of the housemates. I've made my point, now let me watch the cunts suffer. (y)

I've liked SOME of the past contestants. This year, not one of them. I've watched at most 7 minutes of this series.

Kid Presentable
06-07-2007, 06:38 AM
I've liked SOME of the past contestants. This year, not one of them. I've watched at most 7 minutes of this series.

I enjoy watching vapid people.

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 06:41 AM

Y'see you've not given them a chance! :D Every year I hate everyones guts but some of them soon grow on me.

This year Tracey is growing on me slowly - her own private rave complete with glow sticks and high vis jacket really made me smile.

She still looks like a man though :/ 'Av it!!!!

camo
06-07-2007, 06:55 AM
She sounds like Orville.

a quite like that husky thing she's got going on (y)

Parkey
06-07-2007, 07:03 AM
a quite like that husky thing she's got going on (y)

I hate that duck!

camo
06-07-2007, 07:07 AM
I hate that duck!

you still would though, wouldn't you? :D

(not orville)

na§tee
06-07-2007, 07:11 AM

eeexactly.

big brother is just a modern day gladiator. no one watches it for intellectual pursuits. we watch it because we enjoy the manipulation (by 60 minutes of television) of making us love/hate people we have no clue about. any programme that can motivate us to beat someone up in the street (bb7's grace) is worthy of our attention. serious though, my flatmate was almost dizzy for hatred with this particular girl. multiple text voting to get her the fuck out. totally had a hard on when she left the house to massive, massive boos and EXTRA SECURITY. i find it quite interesting watching all of this develop around the country. now, if you asked him, he would just meh and shrug his shoulders.

yorkshire rose, i didnae see the documentary. i, like you, am bored of it. anything diana i am bored with, ugh. get over it already, britain.

ziggy looks like christian bale in american psycho, and as such i wouldn't be surprised if he turns around one day and asks one of the girls to sit on all fours in the bath and wash her vagina for his pleasure. no wait, that's what i want to happen. just joshing, kids.

i haven't seen much else. i can't remember their names. but i agree, more men, kthanx.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 07:24 AM
you still would though, wouldn't you? :D

(not orville)

Too right. I'd give her a natural curl...

camo
06-07-2007, 07:25 AM
Too right. I'd give her a natural curl...

now we're talking

Parkey
06-07-2007, 07:25 AM
ziggy looks like christian bale in american psycho, and as such i wouldn't be surprised if he turns around one day and asks one of the girls to sit on all fours in the bath and wash her vagina for his pleasure. no wait, that's what i want to happen. just joshing, kids.

i haven't seen much else. i can't remember their names. but i agree, more men, kthanx.

Ziggy looks like a cross between Bale and Grant Bovey (Anthea Turner's husband) trying to keep four marbles in his mouth...

camo
06-07-2007, 07:34 AM
he was in some cunty boyband at one point (http://www.ukmix.org/reviews/release.php?release_id=50)

emily has been kicked out for using the 'n' word! (http://www.metro.co.uk/bigbrother/article.html?in_article_id=52127&in_page_id=22)

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Grrr. This is slowly dragging me in again. I usually just watch the opening night but I got a friend staying with me and she watches it all the time.

Most of these girls are really annoying this year.

That Channelle doesnt look anything like posh spice except for her haircut. I'm fond of Tracey but she looks like Bruce Forsyth. I'm glad that Emily is out - she was getting on my tits. I hate pretentious rich girls.

Oh, and Ziggy looks like Bones from Superted. Go google it!

venusvenus123
06-07-2007, 10:37 AM
erm.... tracey is a bloke. he's another nadia. unmistakeably a bloke. that jawline ... and voice, are a dead giveaway.

haven't watched too much, altho i can see myself getting sucked in yet again... especially once they provide us with more men. and yes ziggy is just like christian bale. knew he reminded me of someone!

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 10:39 AM
I dunno Venus1-3. I used to go raving in the 90's and I met many a scary faced lady till I got bored of it and grew up a bit.

She's been necking crazy disco biscuits for decades now! No wonder her face is caved in!

If she was a transexual it would have come out by now.. So to speak. All the tabloid stories have been about her shagging boys at raves.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 10:57 AM
Tracey is played by Paul Kaye...

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Oh, and Ziggy looks like Bones from Superted. Go google it!

Oh my lordy lord (y) Hahaha!

And although Tracey looks like Paul Kaye/Brucie etc etc - i've looked for an adams apple and i can't see one. Charly on the other hand. What a moose. If her tits weren't so realistic i'd swear she was a bloke.

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah whats the story there. Is she just related to a footballer? It says she's shagged a few too.

I thought footballers got hotties? She's a right moose. And the way she stands on the furniture to be centre of attention makes me want to clip her around the ear.

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Yeah whats the story there. Is she just related to a footballer? It says she's shagged a few too.

I thought footballers got hotties? She's a right moose. And the way she stands on the furniture to be centre of attention makes me want to clip her around the ear.

She deserves more than a bloody clip.

Her cousin is Kieran Richardson. She is just like Catherine Tate's 'Lauren' with the way she talks. In an argument the other day she said 'Am I bovvered' about 20 times.

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah I notcied she was a bit of a "bovvered?" "minga?" "Your Mum works in McDonalds" girl.

I cant think of anything worse.

venusvenus123
06-07-2007, 02:05 PM
I dunno Venus1-3. I used to go raving in the 90's and I met many a scary faced lady till I got bored of it and grew up a bit.

She's been necking crazy disco biscuits for decades now! No wonder her face is caved in!

If she was a transexual it would have come out by now.. So to speak. All the tabloid stories have been about her shagging boys at raves.

yeah i know... but once you've decided someone is something it's hard to see them another way. both me and my husband have decided tracey is a man, so now s/he just is... to us at least. :D
i think i'm just dreaming up an extra man on there!

i'm gonna look at her hips, because that's something surgery can't change. some guys don't have very prominent adam's apples. or do they? hmmm.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 02:09 PM
I saw Tracey earlier with some slap on and she looked like Jo Whiley as played by Paul Kaye...

Yorkshire~Rose
06-07-2007, 02:18 PM
I saw Tracey earlier with some slap on and she looked like Jo Whiley as played by Paul Kaye...

I saw that too. Aww bless her, s/he looked so uncomfortable

Apparently they are showing the whole Emily debacle on BB tonight at 10 so we can decide for ourselves whether she should've been booted out or not.

trailerprincess
06-07-2007, 02:38 PM

AAAAAHHHH - thank you! I was really struggling to place who reminded me of!

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 02:45 PM
I told you, he looks like Bones from Superted.

http://www.superted.tv/english/downloads/tedgrab10.jpg

na§tee
06-07-2007, 03:39 PM
aahahahahahaha! he has quite the angular face, i'll give him that.

for other people who don't have a clue what we are talking about but netherless are bored enough to click on a link, here (http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/images/0764_182020_BigBrother8Ziggy1.JPG) ziggy is.

i do not find him attractive, at all. he has thin, suspicious lips. lock up that chainsaw!

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Chanelle's forehead has, like, tripled in size overnight or something...

trailerprincess
06-07-2007, 03:47 PM
I am actually quite enjoying it tonight and it's probably the first time I have properly sat down and watched it since launch night. Women en masse can be horrific! I wonder that menstrual cycle synchronization thing will happen and poor Ziggy will have to deal with 11 women suffering simultaneous PMT.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 03:51 PM
Whenever I hear the name Ziggy I either think of Grange Hill or Quantum Leap.

In fact, it wouldn't hurt to have Al in there thinking he's invisible and perving at the women... Oh boy!

Big Gus
06-07-2007, 03:59 PM
They are away to chuck in more men. Seemingly it's some tailgunner though.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 04:04 PM
I can't understand a word they are saying! It's like a mangled Vicky Pollard sketch...

trailerprincess
06-07-2007, 04:24 PM
Ok, watching it I don't think she's racist. I do however, think she's VERY stupid.

Parkey
06-07-2007, 04:37 PM
She's too gangsta for big bruv!

trailerprincess
06-07-2007, 04:51 PM
She's too gangsta for big bruv!

STRAIGHT OUTTA BRISTOL - WORD!

must be all that new fangled indie music she listens to :rolleyes:

Parkey
06-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Ha!

2 men going in on Friday then... Cripes.

Big Gus
06-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Anyone noticed how new gay guy Sean..

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/media/images/Channel4/bigbrother8/contestants/BB8-Seany_256.jpg

Looks like...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/0/08/200px-Truffle_Shuffle.jpg

Parkey
06-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Ha! Nice (y)

Yorkshire~Rose
06-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Ding dong! First evictions this friday. Up for nomination are Carole, Shabnam and Tracey.

Shabnam out. Pretty please. Or I may end up smashing something into my nice new television.

Big Gus
06-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Oh noes!! I like Shabnam. Dunno what it is about her, but she's got something.

I actually cant even watch it just now cause of Seany. He's the most annoying person I've seen on a BB. He annoys the shit out of me!

trailerprincess
06-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Ding dong! First evictions this friday. Up for nomination are Carole, Shabnam and Tracey.

Shabnam out. Pretty please. Or I may end up smashing something into my nice new television.

Me too. I can't abide her. I have no idea why Carol and Tracey are up though - weirdness

Yorkshire~Rose
06-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I actually cant even watch it just now cause of Seany!

Seany, Seany, Seany. Why? Is the only word i can think of right now. He's like Mick Hucknell (who i can't stand anyway) gone wrong. What the hell was he wearing yesterday? Cheap black and white plastic fencing chains around his neck!

I agree TP about Carole and Tracey - wtf? I thought Charley would be up for sure. Alas...

Big Gus
06-12-2007, 03:14 PM
He annoys me cause he is nice to people's faces but he's snidey behind their back. He's "wacky" but in an annoying way.

He's trying too hard - and, yes, fuck know's what he's wearing. I've not watched it since Sunday.

camo
06-13-2007, 04:56 AM
Seany, Seany, Seany. Why? Is the only word i can think of right now. He's like Mick Hucknell (who i can't stand anyway) gone wrong. What the hell was he wearing yesterday? Cheap black and white plastic fencing chains around his neck!

I agree TP about Carole and Tracey - wtf? I thought Charley would be up for sure. Alas...

he looks like a mick hucknell waxwork thats being stood next to a radiator for too long

trailerprincess
06-13-2007, 03:03 PM
he looks like a mick hucknell waxwork thats being stood next to a radiator for too long

Everytime I think of Mick Hucknall (which is thankfully not often) I do giggle at the story about why he had to cut off those skanky dreadlocks.:D

Yorkshire~Rose
06-13-2007, 03:06 PM
Ha! If my memory serves me correct, didn't Martine McCutcheon (whatever happened to her eh?) throw up on them?

As for tonights BB - Nicky! For fucks sake are you the food police or what? It's a slice of toast. Get over it.

trailerprincess
06-13-2007, 03:16 PM
Ha! If my memory serves me correct, didn't Martine McCutcheon (whatever happened to her eh?) throw up on them?

As for tonights BB - Nicky! For fucks sake are you the food police or what? It's a slice of toast. Get over it.

Yep, she did puke in them. Great story!

I like Nicky but my god, she needs to chill

Randetica
06-13-2007, 03:54 PM
the most entertaining guy of the german bb version had to leave the house

i hate those retarded viewers, they always leave in the nice but boring people but vote off the entertaining assholes

who wants to watch a bunch of nice people being nice to each other?

it's boring without the drama, fights, tears and blood

Parkey
06-14-2007, 04:44 PM
4 blokes going in on Friday...

Big Gus
06-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Seany's killed this for me. Haven't watched since Monday. He makes me want to punch myself in my own face he's so annoying.

Parkey
06-14-2007, 04:50 PM
This is the 1st year I've not become hopelessly addicted. I don't like it when they keep adding people. It loses that dynamic.

Big Gus
06-14-2007, 04:56 PM
I want Shabnam to stay in tomorrow. She's a complete crackpot. By week 10 she'll be off 'er head. I think she'll go though.

Parkey
06-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Aye - the British way... Vote out anyone who is remotely interesting to watch (even if they're an A-Grade twat) then make the last 5 weeks unwatchable bollocks.

Big Gus
06-14-2007, 05:18 PM
I dunno, they are all quite off their trolley this year. I quite like the Shabba. She's a total nutter though.

trailerprincess
06-15-2007, 02:14 AM
No, she has to go and she will.