PDA

View Full Version : I don't want to but I'm in love.

AdRockGRL
06-02-2007, 09:08 AM
After a lot of years, I must admit that I'm in love.
The point is this: I broke up with my ex bf on last August and I never tought to step back to that kind of life; I built my existance again with the support of my friends that helped me so much and I was so happy...I was so proud of how I was and how I faced the situation (without droppin a tear at all).
All suddenly it happened that on the night between March 31st and April 1st (2007 of course) I met this dude:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/SamaraDNA/Roby2.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/SamaraDNA/Roby3.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/SamaraDNA/IMG_1834.jpg

It happened that it was love at first sight for me [like it happened for my ex bf, who was my 1st serious bf and we kept on havin hit-and-runrelationship till 3 years ago when he decided to stop usin me and get a serious relationship!], we walked the stairs to the 2nd floor of the bar and he was there, givin me his back. When he turned in my direction and our glances met for a few secs, my brain totally flamboyed! I was shocked...I felt on my knees [my friends, sourrounding me said "hey...doesn't he looks like.....!?" and I was like "Oh...no plz....don't even say that, I was tryn to convince myself that it was only my immagination!].
It was his 1st day working in the bar where I usually go. For the first few weeks I tried to not care about this feeling that was burining inside me...But...
Week after week I started to know more and more about him, even that he had a GF but then I discovered that it was just an illusion of him (the bitch doesen't wants him, she only uses him without even date him. He's in love and spends all the money that he earns workin in da bar on weekend nights to buy her Gucci bags and stuff cuz she loves that kind of shit. They've been together for a few months a few years ago....but never more of that....now it's 3 years that this dude goes on like this)

So...I arrived at the point to send him anonimous roses at his home and I knew he appreciated 'em by other big big big tricks that "we" (me and a friend of mine) acted: like this friend of mine, from another city next to mine wrote him if he understood who sent the roses and stuff.
The reply was clear. He did not understood at all but he doesen't cares about who sends em even if it was a beautiful thing, he was glad to get the roses but nothing more (he didn't even wanted to know who sent em) so....now I find myself at the point that I'm in love with hi,m deeply and I didn't wanted to admit that cuz being in love is being weak....and my friends are so damn worried for me that try to take me away from that bar where he works...but they don't understand that I NEED TO SEE HIM. We also fought for that cuz they think that I need protection, that don't see him is better for me cuz it could help me in forgetting him...but the ladyes dunnow that I CAN'T forget him...simply. So....
I need him to say "Hello! What r u gonna get?" or similin at me when he says "hey ssup?"...I can0t get enough... I need him... even if my friends say that it'suseless and that I cannot even hope about that (and they are right) but I feel so sick now...I don't see him since May 19th (my bDay party) and I miss him...

OHHH... I DON'T WANNA FALL IN LOVE AGAIN IN MY LIFE....this is the last time, I swear!!!!

Yorkshire~Rose
06-02-2007, 12:54 PM
Awww bless. That reads like the plot of some teen romance novel (ahhh the days of pouring over countless Sweet Dreams books :o)

Unrequited love sucks hard. Go out and enjoy yourself, don't put all your energy into pursuing some guy who has a girlfriend or doesn't feel the same way you feel (no matter how cute he is!) You'll soon find a guy who will sweep you off your feet and give you the love you deserve.

AdRockGRL
06-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Awww bless. That reads like the plot of some teen romance novel (ahhh the days of pouring over countless Sweet Dreams books :o)

Unrequited love sucks hard. Go out and enjoy yourself, don't put all your energy into pursuing some guy who has a girlfriend or doesn't feel the same way you feel (no matter how cute he is!) You'll soon find a guy who will sweep you off your feet and give you the love you deserve.

Thx...i hope u're right!!!
Anyway I go out and I have fun anyway...it's not that I don't live my life...it's only that I cannot take him out of my head!

b i o n i c
06-03-2007, 03:15 PM
that girl is poiiiisoooooonnnnn..... poison! poison-poison! poison!

AdRockGRL
06-04-2007, 09:06 AM
that girl is poiiiisoooooonnnnn..... poison! poison-poison! poison!

Yep she is...and the point is that he's goin on like that since 3 years. my friends call him dumb, but I think that he's "only" in love and needs to realize how "poor" his situation is, and how crawlin his pride is.... maybe one day he'll understqand and will find a lady that deserves his attention....he's such a good boy...

AdRockGRL
06-05-2007, 04:15 AM
Ok I see that u 2 were havin fun about my pain but it doesen't matters. I appreciate apologizes and anyway I'm not in the mood (or strenght) to argue so, say whatever u like in this thread but at least I guess it's not very kind to trash about something stupid when a person shows hurt in something. [And....No, Joel... i don't have masturbation with his pics, I'm too respectful to him!]
That's all.

Anyway....on a scale from 0 to 10 I guess that her position is....0.... Every guy says that.
I mean, she's thin and stuff, she's very stylish (of course....he fuckin buys Gucci bags and belts and shoes for her....I would be stylish too in her condition) and she always have the right hair (like right hgighlights, and stuff) but....her nose is HUGE, her skin is...bleargh.... like kinda "falling" on her hips....and...oh damn I cannot even describe.
I mean: I'm not a fashion model (talkin about my body) but damn my face is ways prettyer than her one and at least, even if she's thin and I'm a little "soft" I'd never change my body for her's one. And believe me, I'm not that convinced of myself to say that I'm better.
I think that for is not a problem of "beautyness". But if it's not...what the fuck is it??? She's got an evil temper, she's nasty and egoist and material.... damn....

Everybody say that she's UGLY....FUCKIN UGLY outside and inside herself... but he does not see it!!!!

cookiepuss
06-05-2007, 11:40 AM
enter the devils advocate:

maybe you can steal him away from her. Women make plays for men in relationships all the time. sometimes it doesn't turn out well but sometimes it does. meh lots of dudes don't really know what to do with flowers being gifted to them. I'd say continue with this secret admirer stuff for just a little while longer before giving up....but maybe try something like making a mix cd for him. See how that goes over.

of course some guys are just idiots. six or seven years ago a guy dumped me for this supurbly average girl and proceeded to complain about her to all his friends, saying how immature and annoying she was and you know where they are now 7 years later? LIVING TOGETHER, becasue he lacks the bals to break up with her. he'll probably marry her and he doesn't even seem to like her. all because he's a giant pussy. so I'm glad I didn't end up with someone like that. it's like that silly garth brooks song that goes: "sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers."

AdRockGRL
06-06-2007, 11:14 AM
enter the devils advocate:

maybe you can steal him away from her. Women make plays for men in relationships all the time. sometimes it doesn't turn out well but sometimes it does. meh lots of dudes don't really know what to do with flowers being gifted to them. I'd say continue with this secret admirer stuff for just a little while longer before giving up....but maybe try something like making a mix cd for him. See how that goes over.

of course some guys are just idiots. six or seven years ago a guy dumped me for this supurbly average girl and proceeded to complain about her to all his friends, saying how immature and annoying she was and you know where they are now 7 years later? LIVING TOGETHER, becasue he lacks the bals to break up with her. he'll probably marry her and he doesn't even seem to like her. all because he's a giant pussy. so I'm glad I didn't end up with someone like that. it's like that silly garth brooks song that goes: "sometimes I thank God for unanswered prayers."

:)

ur comment made me smile, in a positive way I mean.
Cuz u wrote interesting thing and, u maybe understood that I don't wanna give up. Not now and not soon, at least! :) Thx for the suggestion of a mix CD... it should be kinda easy to choose 20 siongs concerning the message that I wanna give to him, seen that he loves the old rock music like Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull and stuff... I already tought, a few weeks ago to attach a huge bedsheet out of his bedroom's window with a parte of the song "What is And What Should Never Be" by led Zeppelin, written on... also added with "HEY! I'M NOT HER!!!!!!" [just to make him sure]
but then I tought that it was too "violent" and I aborted the mission... but... I'm a mine of cool ideas...

Otis Driftwood
06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
Women make plays for men in relationships all the time.
What, like Shakespeare?

Seriously, are you saying this 'cause you've dipped a toe into that pool or 'cause you "perceive" bitches trying to jump your claim? I keep hearing this "She was all over you" but I wouldn't know that...

Sorry AdRockGRL for getting ot again. BTW: You can't run from love. But perhaps you should look someplace else for it...

cookiepuss
06-06-2007, 04:18 PM
Seriously, are you saying this 'cause you've dipped a toe into that pool or 'cause you "perceive" bitches trying to jump your claim? I keep hearing this "She was all over you" but I wouldn't know that...

Personally I've never really pursued anyone I knew was in a realtionship...no matter if I thought it was on the rocks.

but I use to bartend. I've seen alot of shit go down (watch one girl make moves all night and then abandone ship when the girlfriend walks in) and listened to alot of stories.

early in my relationship I found a note on my boyfriends car from some chick who was trying to hook up with him. it was ballsy of her to leave the note on his car when it was right outside OUR apartment and she KNEW full well we lived together. But I didn't have anything to worry about because we were in a good relationship and he wasn't interested in her. you can't steal someone unless that person allows themselves to be stolen...so to speak.

Women do it. Some are shameless about it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong...in most cases I tend to think it's wrong...but doesn't sound like this guy is in happy relationship, so if she wants to test the waters I don't see why she shouldn't when so many other women do it and under much more scandalous circumstances.