PDA

View Full Version : I can't take a man serioulsy if...

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 07:59 AM
He's sporting any of the following attributes:

a soulpatch,ponytail,mutton chops,arm band tatoo,multiple copy's of "The Watchtower",sandals with socks or a cel phone holster....I have yet to meet a guy wearing a tooth "grille" but I think it will make for a good laugh before he shoots me.....

how bout you?

Kid Presentable
06-05-2007, 08:04 AM
At least now we all know what does turn you on in a man. Serioulsy.

camo
06-05-2007, 08:12 AM
women with: big feet, unicorn tattoos, braids, dungarees, pierced eyebrows, hello kitty clothes, sovereigns or golden dolls on a chain, anything made by rockport, timberland or ellesse, one pony tail on the side of her head...

icy manipulator
06-05-2007, 08:12 AM
soulpatch?

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 08:13 AM
^dress shoes with gym socks like the Kid rocks that makes me laugh as well.....

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 08:15 AM
women anything made by rockport, timberland or ellesse, one pony tail on the side of her head...

yes,yes,y'all....and FUBU or Encye gear,walking bill boards.....lady frigin soverign.....

camo
06-05-2007, 08:16 AM
yes,yes,y'all....and FUBU or Encye gear,walking bill boards.....lady frigin soverign.....

thems them!

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 08:16 AM
soulpatch?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_patch

unless of course you were James Brown circa 68 -74'

camo
06-05-2007, 08:18 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_patch

unless of course you were James Brown circa 68 -74'

damn, I've got a little blonde one of them!

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 08:24 AM
damn, I've got a little blonde one of them!

your lips move but I can't hear what your saying.....:D

camo
06-05-2007, 08:47 AM
your lips move but I can't hear what your saying.....:D

I've always been told how cute it is though (y)

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 09:34 AM
http://www.greybirdrelics.com/glasses2.JPG

You're not John Lennon,beatnik posers.....

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 09:35 AM
I've always been told how cute it is though (y)

ahhhh...Mom's are the best!

:)

camo
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
ahhhh...Mom's are the best!

:)

the cheek!

Otis Driftwood
06-05-2007, 10:52 AM
I don't take anyone seriously including myself. It's really low if you need people to take you seriously. Automatic trying too hard.

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I don't take anyone seriously including myself. It's really low if you need people to take you seriously. Automatic trying too hard.

What are you doing here,Otis???....I was counting on you to be welcoming George W to the Fatherland….you know rocks and bottles sticks and stones style…..

beastieangel01
06-05-2007, 11:38 AM
the last three men I've dated, whether seriously or casually, have had a soul patch. I don't really have a thing for them that I'm aware of but that pattern kind of concerns me.

I cannot take guy that has a pink, popped collared shirt on (or any popped collar) seriously. Anyone who wears "bro" style clothing, shades, and hats and drives a huge monster truck. Anyone that is completely decked out in A&F, or any label whore really. Anyone who wears a shitty band shirt. Actually, I find band t-shirts in general kind of cheesy but at least have a decent band on the shirt.

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 11:52 AM
I cannot take guy that has a pink, popped collared shirt on (or any popped collar) seriously. Anyone who wears "bro" style clothing, shades, and hats and drives a huge monster truck. Anyone that is completely decked out in A&F, or any label whore really. Anyone who wears a shitty band shirt. Actually, I find band t-shirts in general kind of cheesy but at least have a decent band on the shirt.

Polo shirts are back in fashion amongst the indie rawk hipsters,especially vintage polo…..:eek:.....also kids wearing Iron Maiden or Judas Priest t-shirts....I see alot of 80's style rock band tee's and baseball shirts on High schoolers....I feel like sayin man,kid,I knew Iron Maiden,I loved Iron Maiden and you are no Iron Maiden fan.....:mad:

beastieangel01
06-05-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm okay with polo shirts. Just keep that damned collar down please.

Otis Driftwood
06-05-2007, 12:02 PM
What are you doing here,Otis???.
I'm informing you I can't take anyone seriously who can't spell "seriously"! Seriously! :D
And I'm not driving 750 klicks for no Bushster! (n)

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I'm informing you I can't take anyone seriously who can't spell "seriously"! Seriously! :D
And I'm not driving 750 klicks for no Bushster! (n)

cerealsly?

Wait a minute the trains are'nt running on time???....If you had a auto with a wankel 750 clicks would pass by quite nicely.....:D

QueenAdrock
06-05-2007, 12:14 PM

But what if their necks get cold in that freezing Los Angeles weather?

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 12:15 PM

Sweet,don't mind my deck shoes and "Risky Business" era RayBans....;)

Otis Driftwood
06-05-2007, 12:28 PM
cerealsly?
Wait a minute the trains are'nt running on time???....If you had a auto with a wankel 750 clicks would pass by quite nicely.....:D
Naw, can't drive. I'm always drunk. We got a nice Schwarze-Block Party up there, though. :D

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 12:37 PM
Naw, can't drive. I'm always drunk. We got a nice Schwarze-Block Party up there, though. :D

A German who knows his limitations!...Awesome!......that Schwarze-Block party is that were "Rave" culture moved to?

Have you seen my ex-girlfriend?

http://www.southerngent.org/personal/cutyourhair.jpg

cookiepuss
06-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I can't take anyone seriously if they wear pants/shorts with lettering across their ass. espcially if It says Juicy.(n)

Otis Driftwood
06-05-2007, 12:53 PM
A German who knows his limitations!...Awesome!......that Schwarze-Block party is that were "Rave" culture moved to?

Have you seen my ex-girlfriend?

http://www.southerngent.org/personal/cutyourhair.jpg

Luckily, Rave has died out here. I'm positively amazed at the turnout up in Rostock considering the heretofore unheard of "protective measures" of the government, phone tapping, swiping letters, border controls etc. You're gf looks 70ish, but an unclaimed full mug of beer is a big plus. What's a pavement cut?

MC Moot
06-05-2007, 01:21 PM
You're gf looks 70ish, but an unclaimed full mug of beer is a big plus. What's a pavement cut?

I'll have you know she's not a day over 67!.....:mad:

http://music.yahoo.com/ar-259447-videos--Pavement

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cut_Your_Hair

:cool:

hpdrifter
06-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Moot's list is pretty good.

I can't seem to take a guy seriously who wears designer jeans (Diesel is an exception). I know it doesn't make a lot of sense but I just can't do it.

Otis Driftwood
06-06-2007, 11:02 AM
Cause nothing screams "good taste" like jeans designed by Vin Diesel.

BangkokB
06-06-2007, 11:10 AM
I can't take anyone seriously if they wear pants/shorts with lettering across their ass. espcially if It says Juicy.(n)

Oddly Enough: That's when I know the game is on.