PDA

View Full Version : This album is INCREDIBLE!

Justin
06-06-2007, 12:35 AM
I just listened to the mix up for the first time all the way through and i got to say is WOW!

Its hard to pick my favorate. I think my favorate part of any song is in "the cousin of death" near the end. (the sample used here on the site) Love it!

Suco De Tangerina makes me want to dance! I was thinking about that while listening to the other songs for the first time even!

Those of you that said adrock shines on this record, YOU ARE SO RIGHT! He's always pulling out the ace!

Yauch done a great job with the basslines as well! The rat cage is obvious, but i like electric worm the best.

Mike D is awesome on the drums as well!

wow wow! I dunno what else to say.

While listening I was thinking: "wow, how did the beasties know I would like this? It's the style I like. How can they read my mind"?

The only other thing i was thinking while listening was: Who is behind all these futuristic "BS" sounds? I bet its my man ADROCK!" Those extra sounds added alot to the songs. With those, there is NO comparisons between this album and the instrumentals off of ISFWO, cyh and ic. Not even close!

Nice job guys! A +!

See you in Baltimore!!!

I'll be practicing on my dance steps!

Brother McDuff
06-06-2007, 12:51 AM
(y):D

balohna
06-06-2007, 02:18 AM
Yeah, I listened to a couple older instrumentals today after listening to TMU and it's clear that they've improved. The Hello Nasty instrumentals (I think just Sneaking Out of the Hospital and Song For Junior) are pretty damn good but technically they sort of have vocals and probably have some more post-production work than the TMU stuff.

Brother McDuff
06-06-2007, 03:08 AM
on the mix up we find the band relying less on production and editing, i feel.

balohna
06-06-2007, 03:25 AM
Yes, but I think I remember one of them saying that most of the "composing" was done after they had recorded the tracks.