View Full Version : S I C K . B E A S T I E . R E M I X

Scot Free
06-07-2007, 02:23 PM
"RIGHT NOW I WISH I HAD ANOTHER HASH BROWNIE..."
Open MP3 in new window>>>
http://members.cox.net/aaronandfabia/BeastieSeven.mp3

CosmoKramer
06-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Noice...This is awesome, bro....I don't know if the lyrics are too low, or the music is too loud....I'm getting ALOT of bass....Good work, tho..(y)

bobaratt
06-07-2007, 08:36 PM
This is fucking awesome...off the hook. Best Car Thief mix ever.

Scot Free
06-08-2007, 09:47 AM
This is fucking awesome...off the hook. Best Car Thief mix ever.Thank you.

Scot Free
06-08-2007, 10:53 AM
Noice...This is awesome, bro....I don't know if the lyrics are too low, or the music is too loud....I'm getting ALOT of bass....Good work, tho..(y) Yes...yes. You right. I just now tweaked it a bit (you can listen at the original post/thread). Check it now. (However I think the vocals are a little low now.) As for the bass, it's naturally heavy so I dropped it "just enough" (I hope) so as to not blow your speakers...ouch!. Working with limited equipment here (monitor speakers, EQ's, etc.) so let me know how it sounds on your end.Thanks.

CosmoKramer
06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
The bass is good now...Nice job, man...I love this....

Tammeloeki
06-08-2007, 11:15 AM
Yes...yes. You right. I just now tweaked it a bit (you can listen at the original post/thread). Check it now. (However I think the vocals are a little low now.) As for the bass, it's naturally heavy so I dropped it "just enough" (I hope) so as to not blow your speakers...ouch!. Working with limited equipment here (monitor speakers, EQ's, etc.) so let me know how it sounds on your end.Thanks.

Wow dude...the only 'limited equipment' i have here is an expensive headphone. For the rest a cheap ass pc with some good software though...

Cheers

Tricky dick

Scot Free
06-08-2007, 05:25 PM
Wow dude...the only 'limited equipment' i have here is an expensive headphone. For the rest a cheap ass pc with some good software though...

Cheers

Tricky dick
oh..i meant NO monitorspeakers or eq's and such...just a shitty pair of headphones and an old Mac and some freeware. Guerilla-mixing at its... er...uh..."finest".:D

Tammeloeki
06-09-2007, 04:29 AM
oh..i meant NO monitorspeakers or eq's and such...just a shitty pair of headphones and an old Mac and some freeware. Guerilla-mixing at its... er...uh..."finest".:D

Haha is was just screwin around a little...;)

NeuroticPassion
06-10-2007, 02:07 PM
"RIGHT NOW I WISH I HAD ANOTHER HASH BROWNIE..."
http://members.cox.net/aaronandfabia/BeastieSeven.mp3

mann that sounds niiceee right noww smoked some hash yesterday it was great

hvg
06-13-2007, 07:10 AM
that sounds very good, man!

camo
06-13-2007, 07:42 AM
nice Roots Manuva sample

Scot Free
06-15-2007, 11:08 AM
nice Roots Manuva sample
Thanks for the info...i actually didn't know who the mastered the beat...the beat is so f****n large! Roots Manuva definately "get's it"

dfast
06-24-2007, 07:37 AM
This is a cool piece! Insane enough :)