PDA

View Full Version : RED ROCKS isnt sold out

gruntlicker
06-18-2007, 09:34 PM
I just did a search for tickets tonight at red rock and they had 2 seats on the 44th row available, 2 for GA, they havent sold this concert out yet, so don't believe the hype. For whatever reason ticketmaster keeps coming up with tickets. so check back a few times a day and you'll find something eventually till its sold out. don't pay scalper prices yet.

MileHighMan
06-19-2007, 01:21 PM
Let's see: All of the radio station and local denver concert sites show it as SOLD OUT.

SOLD OUT probably translates to (in ticketbastard terms) We have sold most of the tickets, but we'll cough up random shit to conflict with previous statements.

something like that.

Mustangjen808
06-19-2007, 01:55 PM
Being a veteran member on this site I have my tickets..but a bunch of my crew does not...where did you find tickets..we have tried craigslist and ticketmaster and everywhere else and are being told they are sold out..any help would be great..

3-packbonanza
06-21-2007, 09:34 AM
Keep trying to get tickets, this show is going to be an epic performance that will go down in Beastie history...

I hope they can turn on the flames like U2 did back in the day when they shot their video at Red Rocks!

Alli
06-22-2007, 05:09 AM
The flames for U2 was brought in there are no flame things at Red Rocks. Everyone always asks about those lol. BTW I know cause I work there. Sadly though I still had to buy my tickets so no worries guys employees didn't get to snatch up anything good lol. We never get tickets :(

I clean backstage after the show whooo! I am so excited!