PDA

View Full Version : wanna know what pisses me off

f0urstar
06-28-2007, 02:26 PM
this... people ruin it for the actual fans.. why buy tickets if you arent even going.. i'll tell you why.. to make that extra buck.. its bullsh!t ..
http://search.ebay.com/beastie-los-angeles_W0QQfrppZ50QQfsopZ1QQmaxrecordsreturnedZ30 0

i'm hoping it didnt sell out during the presale.. is that even possible??.. or is there a set # of presale tickets

Holz
06-28-2007, 03:27 PM
i firmly agree! i logged on at 10 am and pulled up 2 tix 7 rows from the back of the greek!?! i tried again, and everything was gone. right after, i checked stubhub, and there were at least 10-15 listings for tix already. it's such a scam! i was planning on going through ebay or stubhub anyway because i gotta sit up close! oh well... it's worth it to me.

cookiepuss
06-28-2007, 03:51 PM
OMG...I can't beleive people are selling the presale password for $3.95. that is so dumb. why would you pay for it when it take 30 seconds to sign up for the B-boys newsletter?

f0urstar
06-28-2007, 05:14 PM
this isnt sold out is it.. during the presale.. i'm gonna be extremely pissed if it is

cookiepuss
06-28-2007, 05:43 PM
no I beleive what the usually do is earmark a certain amount of tickets for presale. once they are gone then the PRESALE is sold out. then they sell of the regular sale tickets until they are gone.

there's always a certain number of tickets at any given show that are set aside to go to industry professionals, for radio statins to give a way and for presale. what ever is left over is goes in the big public sale.

f0urstar
06-28-2007, 06:21 PM
well, i guess i gotta play by the second on Saturday to get tickets than