PDA

View Full Version : Intergalactic ft. Michael Jackson and Notorious BIG

CosmoKramer
07-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Pretty much a mash up, but check it out....

Intergalactic ft. Michael Jackson and Notorious B.I.G (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=576991&songID=5611809)

Download link will be up on BeastieMixes tonight...You know the deally deal..

silence7
07-30-2007, 10:40 PM
I'm workin' as fast as I can over he-ya'

http://beastiemixes.com/download.php?id=1108&chk=txon

S7

CosmoKramer
07-30-2007, 10:57 PM
Awesome....Thanks, man...

Just in case you wanted to know(or didn't know), Biggie made a guest appearance on Michael Jackson's "History" album...The song was called "This Time Around"....I found some crazy Michael Jackson Remix page with like over 700 remixes, they had a bunch of instrumentals in between...I couldn't believe this one was there....Anyway, enjoy...

bigfatlove06
07-30-2007, 11:14 PM
cosmo,
As usual, I am amazed. When I saw the track description, I was skeptical, but I should have known that coming from you it ROCKS.(y)(y)

TimDoolan
07-30-2007, 11:54 PM
Wow! Beasties and Mike! Two of my favorite things! Thanks Cosmo!

By the way, I burned alot of your beastie mixes onto a cd (superman mix, sweet home alabama, billy joel, et all) and play it in my car all the time. Its officially become the theme song of my summer, and my friends got their own copies.

Tonight I write the final paper of my college career. Right now I'm sippin out of a bottle of cristal and grooving to your tunes.

Cheers and keep that hot shit comin'!

silence7
07-31-2007, 12:29 AM
I think I just shed a tear. :o

S7

bobaratt
07-31-2007, 02:13 AM
That was fucking cool. Biggie's part was bad as hell. Damn.:D(y)

7x5
07-31-2007, 09:48 AM
Awesome....Thanks, man...

Just in case you wanted to know(or didn't know), Biggie made a guest appearance on Michael Jackson's "History" album...The song was called "This Time Around"....I found some crazy Michael Jackson Remix page with like over 700 remixes, they had a bunch of instrumentals in between...I couldn't believe this one was there....Anyway, enjoy...

Hey Cos, you got a link for that MJ remix page??

CosmoKramer
07-31-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey thanks, fellas. I appreciate all your comments...

Wow! Beasties and Mike! Two of my favorite things! Thanks Cosmo!

By the way, I burned alot of your beastie mixes onto a cd (superman mix, sweet home alabama, billy joel, et all) and play it in my car all the time. Its officially become the theme song of my summer, and my friends got their own copies.

Tonight I write the final paper of my college career. Right now I'm sippin out of a bottle of cristal and grooving to your tunes.

Cheers and keep that hot shit comin'!

Whaaaaaaat. Now that is awesome. Thanks alot, man......I'm waiting for the day(which will never really happen) that I could be walking by, or driving by someone and they're bumpin one of my mixes....That would be some freaky shit right there.....Did any of you remixers experience this yet?

:eek::eek:7x5. There are actually 4000 MJ remixes there.:eek::eek: The only thing that sucks big ball sacks is that the download links lead to Rapidshare...So your only allow a few...Then you have to wait 7 minutes in between downloads, then even longer after that...That's the only downside.....
Over 4000 Michael Jackson Remixes (http://mjmedia.pl/vote.php)

bigfatlove06
07-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Whaaaaaaat. Now that is awesome. Thanks alot, man......I'm waiting for the day(which will never really happen) that I could be walking by, or driving by someone and they're bumpin one of my mixes....That would be some freaky shit right there.....Did any of you remixers experience this yet?

There are at least 20 or so people in ATL who are playing you, chro, bassdriver, spacemacs, nYgel, and 4 or 5 others in their cars. It wouldn't surprise me if you heard your own remixes at some point.

bassdriver
08-01-2007, 04:32 AM
I'm not a big fan of MJ. but your mix is brilliant!

TimDoolan
08-01-2007, 03:26 PM
Say what you want about Mike, the guy knew what artists were good. While "This Time Around" wasn't released as a single, it really showed how the "jackson dread" could fit in with BIG's "somebody's gonna kill me" vibe.
"The fool comes, slippin', so I could blow him open...."
gangsta.

But for the haters:

Chillin at the neverland ranch (snoop's holidae inn parody)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpbE9_BfS6c

CosmoKramer
08-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Thanks alot, fellas...Appreciate the comments....

"For dry, red eyes, try clear eyes.........Wow":)

7x5
08-02-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey, Cos. Thx for the MJ link, bro! Rapidshare DOES suck big hairy balls, though:mad:

buddyblaze
08-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Man, that sh*t is dope!
Never thought the beasties and mj would sound this good together:).
keep it going man(y)
Blaze

CosmoKramer
08-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Thanks, man..:)

spacemac9000
12-04-2007, 03:29 PM

There are at least 20 or so people in ATL who are playing you, chro, bassdriver, spacemacs, nYgel, and 4 or 5 others in their cars. It wouldn't surprise me if you heard your own remixes at some point.

BIG Thanks for the props...glad to hear that u guys are bumpin me in HOT lanta

be on the lookout for more spacemacs remixes
:eek: