PDA

View Full Version : Chicago WTF

angie3369
08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
So they do a gala event at the Riv...I got tix. NOW I just read that Northerly Island show is the next day...they are trying to make me poor. Anyone know if there will be presale for Northerly Island?

BTW, I know the small show are going to be instrumental. I heard that they would like everyone to dress to impress, black tie...etc. Is that true?

RaZoRbLaDe KiSs
08-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Now by northerly Island - I assume you mean Tweeter right? And why the hell would they do a show at the Tweeter is what I was wondering? I was banking on Allstate so I could get my front row on. As much as I love paying 200 dollars for tickets.. getting up at 9am to fight people for seats. What a bucha crap.

alikat
08-13-2007, 09:46 PM
this thread (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82106&page=2)should answer the northerly island question

now . . . i posted this question on that thread but let me ask again for fun:

how are people getting riviera tix? think tm will release more, or is it time to head straight to ebay? or just wait? i do know nyc tix never truly sold out...so...

just wondering what people are doing . . . thanks!

Brother McDuff
08-15-2007, 02:32 AM
Figures at the exact time I choose to take an extended vacation in California the Beasties decide they're going to hit up two of the dopest venues in my home city. WTF is right.......................:(

facedownfall
08-15-2007, 10:35 AM
which one is the Gala Event? I'm from Virginia so I'm not sure which venue I should pick...I want the Gala Event show though.

TAL
08-15-2007, 10:39 AM
26th at the Riviera is the Gala Event.