PDA

View Full Version : How did there.com work out the other night?

Oddball313
08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey People!

I am new to the boards, so I thought I would start one up. BB are my favorite band ever and I finally got to see them live for the 1st time...on AY's 43rd b-day at the Boston Gala (BTW, if anyone went, who was that younger girl that came on stage w/ the cake? Was that AY's child? I've read he's married w/ 1 child, but it didn't say if it was a boy/girl...hope your b-day was fun AY!)...that almost sounds like their 1st show on AY's 17th b-day. That, and I went to see them in NY at the Summerstage. Loved seeing them and the lighting was awesome (I'm into art and hope to get my Bachelor's in Graphic Design...BB if you need someone to help w/ the arts for pics, album art, or w/e, give me a holler!).

Anyway, how did there.com work out w/ the BB the other night? I love them, but I was skeptical about it b/c they had a show that night and wasn't sure if it was really them, you know? Forgive me for sounding like that, but still love them regardless. I didn't want to be spending money on customizing on it either...sounds like the Webkinz deal to me, only no stuffed animals and w/e that you buy w/ it.

Thanks for ch-ch-ch-checkin' this out!

kleptomaniac
08-24-2007, 05:20 PM
welcome to the boards!

yes, that was yauch's daughter losel. :)

there's a video of the there.com event on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjJ52wfj9Hs). also, i've posted some pics (http://www.beastieboys.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=1504733&postcount=112).

Alli
08-24-2007, 05:24 PM
The guys did have a show that night but this event happened before the show. They were too silly not the be the boys lol.

Documad
08-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Wow, I find that youtube video disturbing. It looks like the beasties are chum in the water being surrounded by weirdos. :p I know they did it of their own free will, and I can't really explain why, but it just seems icky. I think the chick in short shorts sealed the deal for me.

Oddball313
08-24-2007, 09:04 PM
TY! I've havn't seen the site like that before. When I was at the NY show (CPS), AY mentioned his wife bringing him out sneakers, LOL! AH would just be keeping the show going and he does so well w/ that and MD w/ that finger incident for the song "Ch-Check It Out"; that was funny when someone said "you know, we're still in the middle of the song!", LOL!. MMM had the robot mask on for "Intergalatic" too and that was great!

Of course what could be even better is to meet them, but that's only in my dreams (and other fans I'm sure). I had a good view of them in NY, but it could of been better. I look back on earlier in the month and it's like the shows didn't even happen, like it was all a dream. Anyone know if they'll doing a regular album in the future? I'd be buyin' it!