PDA

View Full Version : New Mixtape: Beasties vs. Money Marks Change is Comming LP

MCScoobyT
08-27-2007, 07:28 AM
The first half of my new mixtape is up. It's Beastie Boys lyrics over the keyboard tracks from Money Marks solo LP Change is Coming.
My version is called Change Done Come.
Hopefully my bmp macting is getting/sounding better!
Thanks to CosoKramer for the leasons on beatmapping.

Download it here http://beastiemixes.com/remixer.php?id=69

silence7
09-06-2007, 01:09 AM
What? No love for Scooby?

MCScoobyT
09-06-2007, 06:51 PM
So.... should I even bother finishing the second half of the mixtape? If this is another one where my idea was better then the results, I might just have to go back to being that remix request/challenge guy:(.

MCScoobyT
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
The first half of my new mixtape is up. It's Beastie Boys lyrics over the keyboard tracks from Money Marks solo LP Change is Coming.
My version is called Change Done Come.
Hopefully my bmp macting is getting/sounding better!
Thanks to CosoKramer for the leasons on beatmapping.

Download it here http://beastiemixes.com/remixer.php?id=69

leasons should read as lessons!

CosmoKramer
09-07-2007, 10:08 AM
Yo Yo, Scooby.....What's up bro?....Yeah, you have really good ideas on these tracks...BUT....you still need to work on syncage, man....It still goes offbeat.....I hate to be the one to say it, but, these mixes will sound totally different(better) with the pella being in sync with the beat.....Keep trying, bro, I'm telling you. You'll get it......I think it's time for a picture tutorial on beatmapping and using acid....I'll see what I can come up with....Don't give up....

"Help Me Obi-wan, you'll my only hope"....

CosmoKramer
09-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Check your email, Scooby.

I'm aware of the mispelling in my little Star Wars quote...I wrote "you'll", when clearly it should be "your".....That was lame...

7x5
09-08-2007, 03:05 PM
Check your email, Scooby.

I'm aware of the mispelling in my little Star Wars quote...I wrote "you'll", when clearly it should be "your".....That was lame...

Well if you wanna get all technical, Cos. It's actually "you're"...:o..Hey somebody was gonna say it:p

CosmoKramer
09-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Well if you wanna get all technical, Cos. It's actually "you're"...:o..Hey somebody was gonna say it:p

Ha:).....Nice one (y)

MCScoobyT
09-09-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the video lesson, Cosmo. This young padawan is going to give it another try!

"It not impossable, I used to bullseye wamrats back home, and there about the size of the ventalation shaft" - Luke Skywalker

CosmoKramer
09-09-2007, 08:11 PM
No doubt, man...Glad I can help...