PDA

View Full Version : Hannity is on my crap list

memphisgreg
09-06-2007, 11:48 AM
So I'm watching the debates, and then I watch the after show w/ Hannity and Colmes. They bring up each candidate for a closing interview. They were cordial and allowed everyone to answer until the last person. Yup... Ron Paul. Hannity did not let Paul give a full answer. He spun to try and make Paul look bad. And Paul won the debate according to their poll with 33% of the votes.

Of course Hannity dismissed this too, stating, the "Paul-ites must be texting away - all ten of them". Explain how the fuck this is Shawn Hannity! You were on a text message based system that allowed one vote per cell phone. You lying snake. It's ashame so many people are walking sheep with you as the sheperd.

The 33% has excited me, the message is out, the support is now there. Keep up the good word. Justice and liberty will prevail. The message of truth, known as Ron Paul, will be heard. He had great fire in his words tonight and drew more attention. Don't expect mainstream media to jump on his jock anytime soon.

SugarInTheRaw
09-06-2007, 12:33 PM
So I'm watching the debates, and then I watch the after show w/ Hannity and Colmes. They bring up each candidate for a closing interview. They were cordial and allowed everyone to answer until the last person. Yup... Ron Paul. Hannity did not let Paul give a full answer. He spun to try and make Paul look bad. And Paul won the debate according to their poll with 33% of the votes.

Of course Hannity dismissed this too, stating, the "Paul-ites must be texting away - all ten of them". Explain how the fuck this is Shawn Hannity! You were on a text message based system that allowed one vote per cell phone. You lying snake. It's ashame so many people are walking sheep with you as the sheperd.

Don't get frustrated with Sean because he makes sure that the truth gets out to the American people. He knows how to work a crowd. Sean has been doing it for a while now, Memphis. Being fair and balanced takes precision like comic-timing. Colmes must be your man. He's a good lib. :rolleyes:

We all know Sean pwns. I wouldn't want to miss a moment of his show. God bless Sean Hannity.

Schmeltz
09-06-2007, 01:03 PM
The message of truth, known as Ron Paul, will be heard.

Oh for Christ.

Reading crap like this just makes me think of how truly imperative it is for the Dems to put it together and make something happen. I don't think I could stomach four years of this, even after the Bushies.

Bob
09-06-2007, 02:07 PM
yeah, fuck the FDA

BeticoCM
09-06-2007, 02:41 PM
oh, give sean a break. so he had one off night in his consistent defense of conservative american values. he probably swallowed too much nut too fast before the show, i heard about those wacky republicans.

memphisgreg
09-06-2007, 10:09 PM
wow... our country really is fucked.. huh?

SugarInTheRaw
09-07-2007, 11:14 AM
wow... our country really is fucked.. huh?
There are no more countries.

QueenAdrock
09-07-2007, 04:02 PM
Please tell me that Hannity isn't just NOW getting onto your crap list.

memphisgreg
09-11-2007, 08:16 AM
I loved Sean Hannity before he ripped Ron Paul apart with disrespect. Like, I wanted his man love in my mouth. He is always so thought provoking and real. He's always spot on and a real voice for America.

And sugar I agree, countries are disintegrating.

SugarInTheRaw
09-12-2007, 11:37 AM
I loved Sean Hannity before he ripped Ron Paul apart with disrespect. Like, I wanted his man love in my mouth. He is always so thought provoking and real. He's always spot on and a real voice for America.

And sugar I agree, countries are disintegrating.

I knew you could see. Hannity will leave one breathless. Breathe deeply before you taste the life. This is usually safe to do, but it may stir-up many subconscious emotions.

kaiser soze
09-14-2007, 12:12 PM
hannity = shit

limbaugh = druggie hypocrite

coulture = a man