PDA

View Full Version : charlie rose interview means?

luckydan#4130
09-07-2007, 05:26 AM
the window of opertunity is closing on a second mix up w/vocals means that the singers that they contacted to collab w/ are not interested, the freshness date of the project is almost up, or some other scheduling fiasco?
if i were a singer i'd be down w/ these songs but i only hear 2 maybe 3 rap tracks namely the cousin of death
anyone else wanna shed some light?(lb)

Kid Presentable
09-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Who gives a shit? It was a nice idea, but not a good one. I wouldn't pay for the album again, no matter what. Leave it as it is. As angry as people got with it, re-releasing a "new" one would be admitting defeat.

YoungRemy
09-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I am still holding out for the Faith Hill mashup with featured glockenspiel...
I hold everything that Mike D says in interviews to the highest merit and would be very upset if this doesnt happen... I might even write an open letter to the beastie boys on their message board, including my life story, a list of reasons why I am their biggest fan, and a personal request for them to validate my fandom on the jumbotron at their next concert, which I expect them to fly me out first class and provide me 4 (FOUR) wristbands with VIP entrance

Kid Presentable
09-07-2007, 11:44 AM
^^Again?

YoungRemy
09-07-2007, 12:05 PM
I'm totally on a first name basis with members of the beastie camp, dontcha know?

me and Max were just talking the other day about when Cey was coming, when Fredo interrupted us with info about Tamra and the kids, but then Tim gave us some insight on soaking our hickory chunks, but afterall Jamie was the expert on such matters, this is when Arthur told us we were all wrong and Jerome punched me in the groin...

Laver1969
09-07-2007, 07:37 PM
I was thinking about Nicodemus' dog eating icecubes.

Pootytang
09-07-2007, 10:34 PM
Word out on the street is that the new album will be named "Thick as Beyonce's Leg".