PDA

View Full Version : 911 six years later

memphisgreg
09-11-2007, 08:29 AM
It doesn't matter what side your on...

Truth movement versus the 911 commision report.

Today it's all nonsense. Today is about the innocent people who lost their lives by going to work. They didn't deserve what happened - NO one could ever deserve that. There are just not words for what it felt like to wake up that morning and watch the second tower get hit. Sadness.

A young man I went to college with died that day in the tower. There are no remains for his family. Today is just as painful for them as they go about their daily routines.

There are over 3,000 families in the same state of mind. That is 3,000 too many.

I remember flags being sold out for months after 911. Everyone went to the store to get one. It seemed like even your communist next door neighbor was inspired to fly the flag. The world grieved with us.

We were Americans. Undivided.

I believe we can be that again. It's up to us to remember the Constitution and honor the principles of this country.

We are a nation that has become nurtured by war. Half our citizens don't even remember that Al-Queda never existed in iraq beofre our invasion.

How would we feel if China invaded Canada and there was a war just 100 miles from our border everyday for 4+ years? I'm sure that would cause some tension.

Today let's remember to respect one another. We all have our own values and beliefs. It is at the heart of Patriotism to believe in those values and practice those beliefs as long as it does not infringe on anothers rights.

Be well, let us never forget and be strong.

Good day and good luck.