PDA

View Full Version : Hostile entity

fucktopgirl
09-19-2007, 10:05 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7002576.stm

hahaha, yeah, the people in the gaza strip, Hamas, are the bad ones.

''Additional restrictions will be imposed on the Hamas regime, limiting the transfer of goods to the Gaza Strip, cutting back fuel and electricity, and restricting the movement of people to and from the strip,"

Unbelievable......

Who is really the hostile entity???

Schmeltz
09-19-2007, 11:52 AM
What this amounts to is Israel punishing the people of the Gaza Strip for the actions of Hamas, obviously hoping to destabilize Hamas' position to the point where they are deposed or knocked off balance by popular resistance to an increasingly unpopular movement. It's the same hamfisted, clumsy, roundabout formula that's never worked before and never will.

At the same time, that doesn't mean Hamas is anything else but a militant fundamentalist ethno-religious guerrilla army with little prospect of progressively advancing the condition of the people who find themselves under its draconian leadership.

It might be foolish and counterproductive of Israel to fail to genuinely commit to the improvement of the quality of life in Gaza, but don't even try to tell me you'd like to live under a Hamas government. You're only kidding yourself.

fucktopgirl
09-19-2007, 01:22 PM
What i am saying is basically that those fuckers always want the Hamas and the Palestinians to be the evil ones or the bads ones. When we all know how this started, we know that it is the contrary. So, i am really sad to see this same propagande, this lie being told over and over.

And of course i wouldn't want to live under the Hamas nor under the Israelis government. I am quite happy where i am. Canada fucking rules!

fucktopgirl
09-21-2007, 06:11 AM
I an curious to know what is the position of the Beastie Boys on the Palestinian-Israel conflict? They must have an opinion!

QueenAdrock
09-23-2007, 10:28 PM
They're anti-violence, so I'm sure they're against both Palestine and Israel, both of whom exhibit violent behavior towards one another. I don't get how anyone can support one or the other, they're both guilty of criminal acts.

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 05:51 AM
^ well somebody has start the conflict here, guess which one!

Listen to Prof Chomsky
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SVaJLuNSo

QueenAdrock
09-24-2007, 06:34 PM
It's like two little kids getting in a fight. "Well, he started it!"
:rolleyes:

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 06:37 PM
Actually , it is not...

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-4895253299085526286&q=noam+chomsky+duration%3Along&total=144&start=20&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6
More information here for you!!

QueenAdrock
09-24-2007, 06:40 PM
So let me get this straight. To you, Israel = evil, Palestine = completely innocent? I don't get how you can support Palestine versus Israel, they're guilty of some pretty heinous stuff themselves. I don't support either because I've read about atrocities on both sides and think they're both disgusting. I don't care who started it, they're both guilty in my mind.

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 06:42 PM
so for you, history is not important?

QueenAdrock
09-24-2007, 06:47 PM
Not when people are dying and no one is yielding, nor will yield. They're both stubborn and nothing will change. More people are going to die and someone needs to stop the cycle. Neither will because their land is more important to them than their peoples' lives. Like I said, they're both guilty of crimes, and they both should be reprimanded. I don't see how anyone can support EITHER.

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 06:52 PM
check the doc i just linked....There is an invader country here and there is an invaded country.

this is a really important fact that no one can let aside to comprehend this conflict, you cannot just simply say'' well both are bombing each other''. You need to look at how it started and why.

QueenAdrock
09-24-2007, 06:53 PM
So I'm right in thinking you think Palestine is innocent in this whole thing?

Bob
09-24-2007, 06:59 PM

they were attacked! countries that get attacked can't do bad things, it's self defense, every thing they do

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 07:05 PM

I think you should search more on the subject before assuming anything about anyone, of course if that matter is of any interest to you.

QueenAdrock
09-24-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm asking you.

Do you think Palestine is innocent in all of this? Yes or no?

fucktopgirl
09-24-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't think you can talk about innocent here, but you can certainly talk about victim, subordination: Palestine and domination:Israel hegemony. One who want to control by force for their own pursuit of interest and one who want to rise against that oppression. Many factors come into play as to why , there is the land and the creation of the Israel state, the USA-Israel alliance , theses are the two most important elements that i can think of atm. Like i said, you have to look how the conflict did build up not just how it is presently if you really want to have a lucid and objective comprehension of the problem.

DroppinScience
09-24-2007, 11:01 PM
Neither is "innocent," but I do think Israel is more in the wrong overall. They're pretty much the equivalent to Europeans marching into the New World and killing off the native population, and whatever Palestine does is in response to said aggression. Now, this doesn't mean that Palestine has been good little angels through the whole thing. Innocent civilian deaths on either side are unjustified, no matter how you look at it.

No matter who did what first and who did it worse, it seems clear that it's a neverending cycle that both have actively encouraged. I'm not sure who should put down their guns first and talk peace, but one of them has to do it some time.