PDA

View Full Version : Rhymin' & Stealin'

Laver1969
09-23-2007, 09:37 PM
I posted the link to this in my Chicago Request thread.

But it deserves its own thread. They pulled Rhymin' & Stealin' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP5uJnjARH8)off the shelf. According to Beastiemania, they haven't performed it in about 12 years.

Very Noice.

dirtydan11
09-23-2007, 09:57 PM
they fucking played it friday night!!!!! they had a pirate theme going on for a bit haha it was funny.. i am searching for this show like crazy... oh laver.. they played riot fight last night too. 2 great shows back to back!!!

midzi
09-24-2007, 02:46 AM
That's so cool.:eek:

dirtydan11
09-24-2007, 05:18 AM
yeah i lost half my voice after the Ali Baba and the 40 thieves part. fuckin awesome

KnotLikely
09-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Rhymin and Stealin was sick on Friday night... I couldn't believe they played it. Before the show the guys sitting behind me were hoping for some LTI era shit and I said "Don't get your hopes up! You might hear No Sleep..". Before they did Rhymin and Stealin they asked who celebrated Talk Like a Pirate day... the crowd responded with lots of 'ARrrrrrrs!". They pulled it off like they had been playing it every night of the tour... The Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves part rivaled No Sleep as far as fan interaction is concerned.

Saturday night right before Sabotage Yauch said to Mike D "I think we should do Riot Fight!" and Mike D responded that he felt the punk jams were "weird" tonight but he was with the "team" and would do whatever they wanted. Yauch said it's only 30 seconds so why not? He then asked the sound guy to "put it on one of the punk song settings" and told the lighting guy to do whatever he saw fit....

Both songs were off the hook needless to say.

martijn
09-24-2007, 06:27 AM
Wow great! Riot fight

MIKEtotheD
09-24-2007, 01:28 PM
Yeah, hearing both Rhymin' & Stealin' and Riot Fight this weekend was incredible!
I never thought I'd hear either of them live; I was pleasently suprised. (y)

mathcart
09-24-2007, 04:47 PM
That rhymin and stealin video was amazing. DAMM!?! I can admit it. I'm a little pissed they didn't break that shit out in NYC. OK, deep breath, its all good. (damm)
:mad:

Spydr
09-24-2007, 06:08 PM
I went to the Central Park show, and this show was amazing too, I mean Rhymin' and Stealin' who would have thought? It was by far one of the best preformances I've saw them do out of the two shows...... MCA falling before 3 MC's and 1 DJ was kinda funny too. The crowd was so into it, it was amazing to see, I was seeing that ticket sales weren't doing so well, but come time just before they took the stage, the place got packed real fast. I just hope they include that in the tour dvd, which I imagine would be coming soon because I saw the shout outs on YouTube, and they had ones similar to Awesome I fuckin shot that.

Excellent Show (y)

MIKEtotheD
09-24-2007, 07:04 PM
I went to the Central Park show, and this show was amazing too, I mean Rhymin' and Stealin' who would have thought? It was by far one of the best preformances I've saw them do out of the two shows...... MCA falling before 3 MC's and 1 DJ was kinda funny too. The crowd was so into it, it was amazing to see, I was seeing that ticket sales weren't doing so well, but come time just before they took the stage, the place got packed real fast. I just hope they include that in the tour dvd, which I imagine would be coming soon because I saw the shout outs on YouTube, and they had ones similar to Awesome I fuckin shot that.

Excellent Show (y)

Lol I was right infront of Yauch when he fell before 3 MC's, it was pretty funny.
I couldn't help but laugh, especially when he cracked up himself. :p

kleptomaniac
09-24-2007, 07:08 PM
Lol I was right infront of Yauch when he fell before 3 MC's, it was pretty funny.
I couldn't help but laugh, especially when he cracked up himself. :p

awwwwww!! :o :D

IzzyNYC
09-24-2007, 08:46 PM

Excellent Show (y)
Now how did I miss that??? AY fell? I was in the front for the CP show?!? Too much to look at I guess.

xvanx
09-24-2007, 10:28 PM
wow so many awesome videos from that show

i should have went :(

Spydr
09-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Now how did I miss that??? AY fell? I was in the front for the CP show?!? Too much to look at I guess.

No I meant that was at the show at the ACC in Toronto that it happened, you didn't miss that in NYC cause it didn't happen there