PDA

View Full Version : Been a while since we had a sex thread...

Loppfessor
09-28-2007, 08:36 AM
I'll get the ball rolling. How can you get a girl who doesn’t really enjoy swallowing when giving head to do it? That's my sex question for the day post your answer and other questions here...

Oh yeah to clarify I don't mean to like force her or anything I'm seriously looking for ways to make it more pleasurable or at least not as disgusting (to her) so what can I do?

russhie
09-28-2007, 08:47 AM
You can't. Cum tastes awful. It's not an enjoyable experience. Swallowing someone else's load is like swallowing a bit of pride - you do it because you wish to fully satisfy a partner who you really, really like, or you just want impress some new guy and seem like a girl who's "up for it".

Either way it's a pretty shitty experience and I'm loathe to do it.

I just read your edit. That's better. The best way is probably to show her that you understand it's not much fun for her, and not expect it often. I'd do it more frequently for a guy who only sought it occasionally and was bloody grateful afterwards.

Knuckles
09-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Eating pineappele is supposed to make it taste better.

Peniscolada anyone?

russhie
09-28-2007, 08:56 AM
^ It doesn't.

Oh, yeah, and my question. What's the attraction? Why is it that swallowing makes a BJ more pleasurable?

Loppfessor
09-28-2007, 08:58 AM
You can't. Cum tastes awful. It's not an enjoyable experience. Swallowing someone else's load is like swallowing a bit of pride - you do it because you wish to fully satisfy a partner who you really, really like, or you just want impress some new guy and seem like a girl who's "up for it".

Either way it's a pretty shitty experience and I'm loathe to do it.

I just read your edit. That's better. The best way is probably to show her that you understand it's not much fun for her, and not expect it often. I'd do it more frequently for a guy who only sought it occasionally and was bloody grateful afterwards.

See that's the thing....I guess I have just been lucky cus in my past I have been with women who actually enjoyed doing it so it wasn't an issue. But now I'm with my girl and we have been together a long time but it's just not something she likes to do. Naturally I don't want to make her do something she doesn't like so I am just curious about ways to maybe make it less of a chore or whatever. I don't know the word I'm lookin for here...

russhie
09-28-2007, 09:04 AM
If you don't enjoy it, it's not really something that you can learn to enjoy. It's more about minimising the ew factor, yeah?

But, if anything compells me to do something that I wouldn't normally do, it's results. If it was a sure fire way of giving my boyfriend or whatever a seriously good orgasm - then it's just a bit more appealing.

It's also nice to have the fact that it takes a certain degree of like/love/devotion/whatever to do it (if you don't normally) to be acknowledged.

abcdefz
09-28-2007, 09:07 AM
Lots of foot massages and feigned eagerness to watch Drew Barrymore movies goes a long way.

paul jones
09-28-2007, 09:54 AM
drink 10 pints of Stella and eat a kebab afterwards

Rock
09-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Swallowers fall into 3 categories:

you don't do it
you like to do it
you do it to for the other person

You can't really change that. Unless you have an oops.

beastieangel01
09-28-2007, 09:58 AM
what Rock said.

I don't know. I like to explore and indulge and I'd need someone who is the same way. I couldn't date someone who didn't match up in that area, unless I REALLY really really, really like them. But even then I'd end up bored. But I'm a shallow girl when it comes to that area of life I guess.

Rock
09-28-2007, 10:13 AM
But I'm a swallow girl when it comes to that area of life I guess.
OMGLOLROFL! *romshit*

beastieangel01
09-28-2007, 10:16 AM
OMG GROSS

Lyman Zerga
09-28-2007, 01:18 PM
now my sex question

why are all sex threads just about cocks, balls, blow jobs and/or sperm?

TurdBerglar
09-28-2007, 01:25 PM
what does it matter if she swallows it or not? how does it make anything different?

Rock
09-28-2007, 01:34 PM
what does it matter if she swallows it or not? how does it make anything different?

It depends. If she lets you blast in her mouth and spits it out then no difference, but if she doesn't let you blast in her mouth, its totally different.

TurdBerglar
09-28-2007, 01:39 PM
well yeah. DUH

but strictly swallowing im talking about

paul jones
09-28-2007, 01:42 PM
I like the smell of vagina in the morning

Dorothy Wood
09-28-2007, 05:46 PM
if you do it right, you can make it go straight down without gagging or even tasting much at all. she just needs to practice.

TurdBerglar
09-28-2007, 05:47 PM
what if she coughs and it shoots out her nose?

Dorothy Wood
09-28-2007, 06:41 PM
that's a white dragon. dragons are lucky!

TurdBerglar
09-28-2007, 07:10 PM
i thought dragons brought death and destruction

ms.peachy
09-29-2007, 04:32 AM
Tell you what Lopp, next time you have a nice wank, make sure you catch a good handful of your spunk and then open wide and slap it in your own mouth. Start from there, and figure out how you can make that a more enjoyable experience. And then you'll have your answer

b-grrrlie
09-29-2007, 06:01 AM
^^^ (y)(y)

Lex Diamonds
09-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Guys like girls to swallow because it's a power thing. They're not supposed to like it, that's the point. But if she really doesn't want to then offer something in return, like if you don't give her head much then say you'll only do it if she swallows. Personally I love giving girls head and they all swallow my jizz so maybe there's something in that.

ms.peachy
09-29-2007, 02:42 PM
But Padster, girl juice tastes yummy, and boy juice tastes like salty battery acid, so that's not really a fair exchange. It's like saying "OK, If you change the oil in my car, then I'll let you wash the dishes."

Lyman Zerga
09-29-2007, 04:01 PM
i wouldnt need wet toilet paper any more if i had a bf

pretty much my #1 reason why i want one

cosmo105
09-29-2007, 04:19 PM
Tell you what Lopp, next time you have a nice wank, make sure you catch a good handful of your spunk and then open wide and slap it in your own mouth. Start from there, and figure out how you can make that a more enjoyable experience. And then you'll have your answer

haahahahaha.

if she doesn't like it, you can't force it.

Loppfessor
09-30-2007, 02:05 AM
But Padster, girl juice tastes yummy, and boy juice tastes like salty battery acid, so that's not really a fair exchange. It's like saying "OK, If you change the oil in my car, then I'll let you wash the dishes."

Quit being so dramatic....and for the record not ALL girls tastes good. Some actually taste horrible but you do what ya gotta do for her. Anyway it's not even something that I want like all the time. It would be nice every now that then though...I think rock had it totally right....I guess I don't care if she actually swallows it or not but it completely ruins the experience if I don't get to at least cum in her mouth.....hard to say. I mean I think this one is a keeper regardless so we have time to work on this

ms.peachy
09-30-2007, 03:11 AM
Quit being so dramatic....and for the record not ALL girls tastes good. Some actually taste horrible but you do what ya gotta do for her.

Oh, and you stop being bloody po-faced. And for the record, if a girl tastes 'horrible', then either she's got some hygiene issues, or she needs to see a doctor.

Loppfessor
09-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Oh, and you stop being bloody po-faced. And for the record, if a girl tastes 'horrible', then either she's got some hygiene issues, or she needs to see a doctor.

Oh peachy! I can't believe you just said that....you're normally a smart girl. Some women just taste bad and not cus their dirty or sick....get your facts straight

ms.peachy
09-30-2007, 03:20 AM
I will concede that there may be instances where a woman is on medication or has a horrible diet or something that might put the taste 'off'. But no normal, healthy woman who eats a good balance of fresh fruit and veg and, you know, owns some soap should be tasting 'horrible'. 'Tain't nacherral.

russhie
09-30-2007, 04:35 AM
Saying boys taste bad and girls don't is silly.

Some girls will taste bad, because of poor hygeine, diet, choice of underwear, lifestyle, whatever. Same goes for guys. If you're doing the right thing by your body, you'll taste better - boy or girl.

No guy I've ever been with has tasted like salty battery acid, at any rate.

Lyman Zerga
09-30-2007, 04:38 AM
I will concede that there may be instances where a woman is on medication or has a horrible diet or something that might put the taste 'off'. But no normal, healthy woman who eats a good balance of fresh fruit and veg and, you know, owns some soap should be tasting 'horrible'. 'Tain't nacherral.

speaking from experiences?

i never tasted a girl nor myself

maybe it doesnt exactly taste good cause thats not honey thats coming out of her and not bad either aslong it's clean and healthy, i imagine it tastes like nothing
nothing like salvia or something but nm cause i wouldnt go down on a girl to get a free meal but cause im a horny fuck!

Loppfessor
09-30-2007, 05:05 AM
Saying boys taste bad and girls don't is silly.

Some girls will taste bad, because of poor hygeine, diet, choice of underwear, lifestyle, whatever. Same goes for guys. If you're doing the right thing by your body, you'll taste better - boy or girl.

No guy I've ever been with has tasted like salty battery acid, at any rate.

You're one smart lady.....meanwhile Lyman when it comes to a woman's love juice it's like their very own personal sex fingerprint, no two are exactly the same

thegoodmrbrodie!
09-30-2007, 05:06 AM
i like the taste of most bodily fluids. except ear stuff, but that is more of solid(but seriously! yuck!). oh and runny shit. i havent tasted that.

Loppfessor
09-30-2007, 05:08 AM
i like the taste of most bodily fluids. except ear stuff, but that is more of solid(but seriously! yuck!). oh and runny shit. i havent tasted that.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast??......sorry that's what your post made me think of

P of R
09-30-2007, 06:04 AM
RUSTY TROMBONE!

Discuss.

thegoodmrbrodie!
09-30-2007, 06:18 AM
You eat pieces of shit for breakfast??......sorry that's what your post made me think of nah. i tend to skip breakfast.

Lyman Zerga
09-30-2007, 08:45 AM
i dont get the 'choice of underwear' part

anyway i dont mind when guys say SOME girls taste or smell horrible but im feeling insulted when they say ALL do cause then it also means that i do even when i know/hope it's not true!

im a uber-hygienic (in a sick way) person so it hits me twice as hard
though i have no clue why but for no reason i started to get a smelly coochie lol, i was really frustrated like one hour after i took a shower the smell came back
i even cried cause i felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed, i feared that it would be always like that from now on and that there was no way i could ever have sex! but thank god it only lasted two weeks, now my vagina smells like a perfume bottle again (y) *high fives her vagina*

Knuckles
09-30-2007, 09:54 AM
*high fives her vagina*

Fisting?!?!? :eek:

Lyman Zerga
09-30-2007, 09:59 AM
glad you did your homework and so did i :o

Yetra Flam
09-30-2007, 11:39 PM
I'll get the ball rolling. How can you get a girl who doesn’t really enjoy swallowing when giving head to do it? That's my sex question for the day post your answer and other questions here...

Oh yeah to clarify I don't mean to like force her or anything I'm seriously looking for ways to make it more pleasurable or at least not as disgusting (to her) so what can I do?

i dunno, you just swallow it. it's a cleaner, more convenient way. that's what i think anyway. while you're down there you might as well swallow it up.
i really don't think it's all that bad.

Loppfessor
10-01-2007, 12:36 AM
i dunno, you just swallow it. it's a cleaner, more convenient way. that's what i think anyway. while you're down there you might as well swallow it up.
i really don't think it's all that bad.

You're my kinda lady...(y)

Yetra Flam
10-01-2007, 12:38 AM
because i swallow sperm? is that the only criteria?

Loppfessor
10-01-2007, 12:43 AM
Well it's a foot in the door....it's like having a nice resume, it'll get you an interview and the rest is up to you

Yetra Flam
10-01-2007, 12:44 AM
oh i see, so it's something you'd discuss on a first date. i see.

Loppfessor
10-01-2007, 12:49 AM
Yeah it's pretty standard...."Where ya from, got any siblings, what kinda movies you dig, would you allow me to ejaculate in your mouth and then swallow it...."

Loppfessor
10-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I swallowed my bubble gum once, I later farted a bubble out of my ass.

I already knew both of those little tid bits

beastiegirrl101
10-01-2007, 10:05 AM
Knucks is right....but wheat grass shots also help...but good luck trying to get your man to take them.

cmute_rhyme
10-01-2007, 07:39 PM
But seriously swallowing is not that bad. if it goes into your mouth you can taste it. It does not matter if you spit of swallow. So swallow it for your partner.

Also Cum is not that bad. Its an acquired taste. After a while you start to enjoy it. Even crave it.

milleson
10-01-2007, 07:46 PM
And I thought one cmute was enough :(

insertnamehere
10-01-2007, 11:20 PM
But seriously swallowing is not that bad. if it goes into your mouth you can taste it. It does not matter if you spit of swallow.

This is how I see it. It doesn't taste great, but if it's in my mouth, swallowing is just more convenient, I've already had to taste it, and the actual act of swallowing is not that bad.

As I was typing that reply I swallowed some phlegm. I have a lot of phlegm in my throat/sinuses most of the time. Maybe that's why it's not a big deal to me. They're pretty much the same, and i swallow mucus like every day.

That sounded pretty gross, but meh. Might as well be honest about these things.

Lex Diamonds
10-02-2007, 04:01 AM
You know what's fun? Making your woman wear nothing but a pair of high heels so you can fuck her from behind over household surfaces. (y)

Loppfessor
10-02-2007, 08:34 AM
Looks like you have an imposter trying to ruin your good name...scroll up dude

Loppfessor
10-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Don't worry dude...when I first read bout it I thought "Two cmutes???!! Do I dare to even dream??"