PDA

View Full Version : Saw it coming....

cookiepuss
10-01-2007, 03:14 PM
oh and the typo in this mini story on the AP is priceless...

The Associated Press

LOS ANGELES -- A judge on Monday ordered Britney Spears to turn over custody of her two young sons to ex-husband Kevin Federline this week.

Superior Court Judge Scott M. Gordon ruled that Federline will take custody of Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, beginning Wednesday "until further order of the court."

According to TMZ.com, Gordon also ordered Spears to take parenting classes and undergo random drugs.

A. I thought her undergoing random drugs was part of the reason she's loosing the kids.

B. We all knew she was gonna loose the kids....

C.. the part I didn't see coming was the day that Kevin Federline is considered the best parent option a kid has. wow.

ah yeah...feel free to use the rest of this thread for other things you saw comming or announcements from Captain Obvious and General Disarray.

saz
10-01-2007, 03:33 PM
k-fed getting custody of the kids shouldn't be a surprise at all. he's a tool, yes, but not a total mess like britney, who is probably going to eventually die.

Freebasser
10-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Most of us are probably going to eventually die.

saz
10-01-2007, 04:26 PM
lol

i meant like in the next six months to year or so.

'you go with the army?'
'my order is with the army.'
'you go to certain death.'
'all death is certain.'

RobMoney$
10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
In my expierence, it's next to impossible for a mother to lose custody, assuming she actually wants the kid that is.

I have a lot of expierence in dealing with Family Court and coustody of kids. I've seen Mothers hooked on crack keep custody of their kids over the father who was fighting for custody. Judges are usually very reluctant to take kids from a mother, especially infants, like Brittany has.

I'm sure K-Fed had an absolute shark for a lawyer.
Can't wait to hear what the support payments will be for Brittany.

Yeti
10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I am sorry but this is absolutely ridiculous. When I worked in the news biz I would go in bad neighborhoods and when I entered some the homes I was shocked. The conditions were deplorable and parents were nearly illiterate. Britney Spears is a multi-millionaire and the media glare has destroyed her life. It has become the American pastime to cheer for her complete and utter failure. There is no way in Hell she should lose her kids to that leech. Kevin Federline already has 2 other kids is not helping raise.
I feel sick that I am going to be bombarded with this story and these Louisiana Hillbillies.

Yeti
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
Maybe Britney should get some advice from OJ because he got custody of his kids.

beastiegirrl101
10-02-2007, 03:38 PM
What girl with half a brain would even HAVE kids with a guy who has two from a previous fling that he doesnt even care for?

Jitters
10-02-2007, 03:41 PM
I use to think it's was okay that Fed is getting the kids but I always forget about the other two he's not taking care of.

These kids are in for a rough time (n)

cookiepuss
10-02-2007, 03:44 PM
I read today that she lost them because....

she failed to produce a valid driver's license for the judge....

and she missed a scheduled drug test.

you'd think the driver's license thing wouldn't have been so hard.

(ps. I honestly don't go looking for this info...somehow it finds me. )

saz
10-03-2007, 11:36 AM
is that supposed to be a burn?

YoungRemy
10-03-2007, 12:38 PM
oh and the typo in this mini story on the AP is priceless...

A. I thought her undergoing random drugs was part of the reason she's loosing the kids.

B. We all knew she was gonna loose the kids....

C.. the part I didn't see coming was the day that Kevin Federline is considered the best parent option a kid has. wow.

ah yeah...feel free to use the rest of this thread for other things you saw comming or announcements from Captain Obvious and General Disarray.

a. l-o-s-e
b. she never had a California license in all the years she lived out west... she had it coming, as well as a new sex tape in the works...

saz
10-03-2007, 12:48 PM
Obiviously.

:D

well it was just as lame as all of your other attempts at "humour".