PDA

View Full Version : attn Ladies and Transvestites: tell me about your MOST comfortable BRA. please.

cookiepuss
10-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I need some new bras...and I tried on a few this weekend and hatted them all. uncomfortable, shitty material, etc.

I need full coverage
I need a brand/model that makes DD
It would be nice if they were kinda pretty, but I need functionality most importantly.

anyone try these playtex 18 hour bras???? worth my time?:confused:

HEIRESS
10-02-2007, 12:25 PM
I always wear a normal bra that gives me separation and some shape (so my boobs dont just get mashed together) and then throw a sports bra on top for support and restriction
its the only combination that has ever given me the support and comfort I need.

buddylee
10-02-2007, 12:56 PM
/\ That a lot holding them babies down /\

beastiegirrl101
10-02-2007, 02:52 PM
The Scalloped bra from Victoria's Secret...hands down best bra ever. Best coverage, best cleavage, I can sleep in the damn thing.

I dont know why it says NEW I got mine almost 6 months ago (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3E-206559&page=1&cgname=OSBRPVERVIL&rfnbr=1096)

Drederick Tatum
10-02-2007, 02:55 PM
DD?! baaaaaaaaaaaam. (http://peanutbutterandjam.ytmnd.com/)

cookiepuss
10-02-2007, 03:08 PM
The Scalloped bra from Victoria's Secret...hands down best bra ever. Best coverage, best cleavage, I can sleep in the damn thing.

I dont know why it says NEW I got mine almost 6 months ago (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=3E-206559&page=1&cgname=OSBRPVERVIL&rfnbr=1096)

don't think they have my size in that. it is a cool shape though. I do however like the Body by Victoria bras...the material is really nice and comfortable....however I'm finding the damn strap is too thin and it diggs into my shoulders. I need a wider strapy thing. even many of VS bras that are full figure/coverage don't have the thick straps. :confused:

also i guess I have to pay 40 bucks a bra for a decent one. :( I was hopping boob support would be cheaper. :rolleyes:

beastiegirrl101
10-02-2007, 03:11 PM
I cannot imagine having DDs...do you ever wish they were smaller? Bigger? Back problems? Does it hurt to sleep on your stomach? Maybe I'd like to have them for a day...but this is coming from an A.

cookiepuss
10-02-2007, 03:27 PM
honey, everytime I go bra shopping I consider having a reduction. and beleive me I'm not a fan of plastic surgery.

I have a massage therapist that says it's not boobs themselves that cause back pain...but having big boobs and not having the right bra can cause problems and back pain.

large boobs don't age well either...they keep falling down and stuff. (n)

I sleep on my stomach all the time though. no problem there

venusvenus123
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
i made a great discovery recently: elle mcpherson. i think this is the one i've discovered http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product.asp?product_id=EMI-E72-190

but yeah, it's not cheap!

you shouldn't go for cheap bras though.... my EE+ sister and her friend advise me that it's worth investing in decent bras to care for your precious assets.

beastiegirrl101
10-02-2007, 03:35 PM
I often wonder where these lil guys came from because everyone in my family has HUGE boobies.

venusvenus123
10-02-2007, 03:48 PM
haha... me too :o

DandyFop
10-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I have DD as well, and yeah the Body by Victoria are pretty good.

I have an angel bra by them that is good as well, it has a bit of padding which I obviously don't need but it's the closest one to a push up bra that I could find that's still comfortable. I wear it pretty regularly.

My back hasn't had any problems as of yet but I guess I'm still young. Sometimes though I'll hold my boobs up and realize those fuckers are heavy! I don't have any sag but maybe I'll get a boob lift in 20 years.

Bra shopping is THE FUCKING WORST.

b i o n i c
10-02-2007, 04:43 PM
bras on small boobies are lol. dont you ever consider a reduction! think of the children

russhie
10-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Berlei do a t-shirt bra that has always made mine look great, but I'm with Heiress, mine always look better with two bras.

Luxury brands are doing bigger cup sizes now, thank fuck. It's like they've finally realised you can be an AUS size 8-10 with natural D-DD boobies.

beastieangel01
10-02-2007, 05:47 PM
I wear a D, and honestly I never found anything that was all that comfortable. I tend to be anti-bra most of the time and do so as long as I can get away with it dependent on the material and such.

Oh and I'm broke so the expensive fancy bras are pretty much out of the question for me. I also get sad when I see pretty bras that are not made in my size :mad:

HEIRESS
10-02-2007, 05:53 PM
basically every chick I know with D's or bigger is a huge fan of the 2-bra game.

or atleast chicks who are a fan of proper support

and when I got to the gym i wear 2 sports bras brah.

russhie
10-02-2007, 07:02 PM
^ two bras and a top that's so tight it just about cuts off my circulation when I'm running. I'm afraid to never wear a bra. Also, bikini tops. Fuck.

Everytime my friends say I'm "lucky" I feel like belting them.

TurdBerglar
10-02-2007, 07:09 PM
i like this thread

Yetra Flam
10-02-2007, 07:49 PM
yeah, like i barely fill a B when i'm carrying extra. I'm pretty much a constant A. All bras in my size are ridiculously padded, like "lol you have no tits here have some foam to increase your self esteem"

russhie
10-02-2007, 08:48 PM
^ Do large breasted women tell you you're lucky? I wonder if it goes the other way.

Yetra Flam
10-02-2007, 08:49 PM
oh hell no. i'm the wingman that makes THEM look better

TurdBerglar
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
females would rather have a crippled back than have less attention from guys

Yetra Flam
10-02-2007, 08:51 PM
exactly. i don't exactly hear "oh you're so lucky that guys find you ordinary and plain and don't hit on you. it is SO annoying being adored."

russhie
10-02-2007, 08:58 PM
females would rather have a crippled back than have less attention from guys

Not really. I mean, it wouldn't matter what your face looked like, if you got big boobies. You get pegged as being a certain type of person. That I could do without.

TurdBerglar
10-02-2007, 08:59 PM
a titty fucking kind of person?

Yetra Flam
10-02-2007, 09:00 PM
motorboating!

russhie
10-02-2007, 09:02 PM
An ugly moron. With breasts.

Also.

Motorboating?

skra75
10-02-2007, 09:03 PM
victoria secret are the ones I've bought as gifts. they are sturdy and have good clasps. they look good on girls and you can tell when they are wearing them. can't say which ones in particular.

Drederick Tatum
10-02-2007, 09:08 PM
I think all the underwear my girlfriend wears have been gifts from me. I know her size and it's dammmmn.

Yetra Flam
10-02-2007, 09:09 PM
My cool aunt sends me expensive sexy underwear, like the kind of underwear i'd wear if i ever get laid

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 02:13 AM
Cookie can I fly in and go bra shopping with you?

vickista
10-03-2007, 02:21 AM
if you want something comfy that doesn't cost a bajillion dollars, theres the target virtual bra. it's pretty good and im pretty sure it comes in your size. they come in plain colours : nude or black.

Kookai also make really comfy/ nice bras, but i dont know about sizes.

venusvenus123
10-03-2007, 03:20 AM
exactly. i don't exactly hear "oh you're so lucky that guys find you ordinary and plain and don't hit on you."
:rolleyes:

people with big tits don't get more blokes than women with small tits... they just get the blokes who are obsessed with big tits.

it's going to take a lot more than foam to increase your self-esteem. :(

when you're older, you'll probably appreciate your small boobs, as they will still be perky while all those DD+s will be on the floor.:cool:

Lyman Zerga
10-03-2007, 05:37 AM
yeah i have E cups and i still never had a relationship! god i must be shit

anyway i only wear those bras: http://www.triumph.com/at/index.php

the normal bras there hold me better than any sport bra ever could, i even wear them when i sleep

they are expensive though but youre worth it!

glad my sister works there and i sometimes get them for free (y)

Lyman Zerga
10-03-2007, 05:49 AM
wtf i never heard of the 2 bras shit before, poor bfs

HEIRESS
10-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Im the only one ever taking them on and off, so fuckit.

beastieangel01
10-03-2007, 01:21 PM
the grass is always greener, etc.

I started off as a small B for a long time. I actually used to get made FUN OF for having a flat chest back in school. It wasn't until I hit college that a mix of growth spurt, and birth control pills I imagine, that they inflated.

So I've dealt with small breasts and large ones and I much prefer the small to medium range.

beastiegirrl101
10-03-2007, 01:33 PM
See, I like my small chest, I wasn't complaining....I'm small so they are proportionate to my frame. My cousin who is my age has tig o bitties and they are like saggy big U's.....but for a day it would be nice to have some HUGE knockers....

cookiepuss
10-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Cookie can I fly in and go bra shopping with you?

I'd consider it if you pay for the Bras. ;)

Drederick Tatum
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
I once went bikini shopping with a particularly busty friend of mine. it was totally awesome. I still don't know why she asked me. perhaps she just recognised my appreciation for the female body and knew I would give a considered opinion.

russhie
10-03-2007, 11:58 PM
if you want something comfy that doesn't cost a bajillion dollars, theres the target virtual bra. it's pretty good and im pretty sure it comes in your size. they come in plain colours : nude or black.

Kookai also make really comfy/ nice bras, but i dont know about sizes.

In my exp, Target ones are usually better for smaller cup sizes. Kookai sizing is miniature and their lingerie is too, you won't get anything that fits more than a medium C cup in their range. They have the most darling camisoles and printed G-strings though.

Loppfessor
10-04-2007, 01:05 AM
I'd consider it if you pay for the Bras. ;)

Alright but if I"m gonna buy the cow I bes be gettin some milk n cookies......oh wait that is kind of a gross analogy considering the topic if discussion.

ET
10-04-2007, 01:46 AM
wtf i never heard of the 2 bras shit before, poor bfs

It's like using chopsticks. Fortunately I have a knack for eating. Here's some Wiki provided info for all those uninformed. And remember, kids, it's easier facing the victim than from behind. I don't know why.

The One Handed Method

The one handed method is a great deal more complicated than the two handed method, but it is often required as only one hand will be available behind the woman's back. It is known from the two handed removal method that unhooking the bra requires pulling the hooks out of the eyelets. Therefore to accomplish this with one hand, you will have to emulate the two handed method. Here are the steps to take:

1. Reach one hand behind her, assuming that you're facing her.
2. Slide the index finger between her skin and the bra, from the top down, with the index fingers nail side facing her skin.
3. Use the index finger to pull her bra away from her skin, creating a small gap between her and the bra.
4. Use the middle finger and the thumb to squeeze the two outer segments of the bra inwards into a pinch - filling the gap made with the index finger. Once in the pinch you can remove your index finger from its position.
5. Now that you're pinching her bra together near the clasp, use a snapping motion (thumb moves outwards, middle finger moves inwards). This snapping motion will pull the hooks out of the eyelets if done close enough to the clasp.
6. Make sure to practice this method, as it is difficult and rather complicated. Once you're experienced it should work every time! Be aware that this is a lot easier for "small chested" women ... ladies with significant bust tend to have their bras done up a bit tighter to contain those *ahem* vast tracts of land.

hitmonlee
10-04-2007, 02:16 AM
http://www.bonds.com.au/index.html#woman/72/1822

this is kinda like what i wear

i hate bra shopping i have to try on so many.

basically as long as it hides my nipples when they are cold, its good. i like the ones that are sort of a v in the middle.

AceFace
10-04-2007, 12:07 PM
oh! a thread about boobs! YAY!

i LOVE the victoria's secret very sexy bra. i have 3 and i LOVE LOVE LOVE them! i'm a full C and boy are they about perfect for my size. i have a demi and two push ups. i call the demi my "jug bra" b/c boy do i look like i have jugs with that one on!

this bra looks intense!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri/V256192.jpg

skra75
10-04-2007, 03:18 PM
1. Reach one hand behind her, assuming that you're facing her.
2. Slide the index finger between her skin and the bra, from the top down, with the index fingers nail side facing her skin.
3. Use the index finger to pull her bra away from her skin, creating a small gap between her and the bra.
4. Use the middle finger and the thumb to squeeze the two outer segments of the bra inwards into a pinch - filling the gap made with the index finger. Once in the pinch you can remove your index finger from its position.
5. Now that you're pinching her bra together near the clasp, use a snapping motion (thumb moves outwards, middle finger moves inwards). This snapping motion will pull the hooks out of the eyelets if done close enough to the clasp.
6. Make sure to practice this method, as it is difficult and rather complicated. Once you're experienced it should work every time! Be aware that this is a lot easier for "small chested" women ... ladies with significant bust tend to have their bras done up a bit tighter to contain those *ahem* vast tracts of land.

This works great. I'm a pro at this, like a bra-removing wizard of sorts. Crappy bras can throw a monkeywrench in the works though, or bent little pins. You kinda only have one shot at it because it's x3456786 awkward if you have to reach the second hand and then the mood is killt.

HEIRESS
10-04-2007, 03:30 PM
I once went bikini shopping with a particularly busty friend of mine. it was totally awesome. I still don't know why she asked me. perhaps she just recognised my appreciation for the female body and knew I would give a considered opinion.

actually I can see that you would be an excellent shopping companion.