PDA

View Full Version : You can catch me live online tonite

g-mile7
10-02-2007, 08:32 PM
watch online at artisticinsomnia.com....it starts 8pm pacific so it a matter of an hour but if you bored and can do it you should see me rapping live

Holla at me...might even shout y'all out (yea Im talking to YOU!!)

adam_f
10-02-2007, 08:38 PM
You talking to ME?!

Knuckles
10-02-2007, 09:30 PM
I'll check it out Mr. Mile.

RobMoney$
10-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Will you be performing your dis-rap about me?

Knuckles
10-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Will you be performing your dis-rap about me?

We can only hope...

*crosses fingers*

Yeti
10-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Has he been on yet? I have it on now and the guy up now mentioned g-mile before he started.

Yeti
10-02-2007, 09:45 PM
He is on now.

Knuckles
10-02-2007, 09:49 PM
I think Yetra and Heiress got shout outs.

Yeti
10-02-2007, 09:50 PM
Yeah, he has a thing for Heiress and her grocery filled backpack.

faz
10-02-2007, 09:53 PM
He is on now.

I had problems loading the page. When it finally loaded it was just after he was done, I presume, and he was giving out his myspace.

TAL
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Did he dedicate Unusual Sex to Susan? Or was it just a shout-out before the song?

Knuckles
10-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah, he has a thing for Heiress and her grocery filled backpack.

He'd fill her backpack with a smile on his face.

Knuckles
10-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Did he dedicate Unusual Sex to Susan? Or was it just a shout-out before the song?

I think it was a dedication.

g-mile7
10-03-2007, 12:48 AM
YAY! Im glad yall were able to watch me live.And yes I mentioned ol Sue....you damn fuckin right I did.Sorry Rob but just because I mentioned you at the start of my music video doesnt mean it was made for you directly. It was a last minute addition to the credits cuz of your comment and thats all (even though I mention hatas a bit).haha it went REALLY well, I mean I didnt fudge the words up and Im glad folks like Knux,Yeti,TAL saw it and heard it clearly. Im just glad yall waited since I was 3rd.

g-mile7
10-03-2007, 12:52 AM
He'd fill her backpack with a smile on his face.

hahahaha! Im e-net smooth. Sucks, I wanted to do more but it was a one song limit so I picked the knocker. I know yall saw me look right at the camera, hoping peeps were watching. Pretty cool how technology works.

ericlee
10-03-2007, 01:15 AM
It figures I had to work and miss it. Give me a heads up next time and I'll call in sick.

g-mile7
10-03-2007, 01:35 AM
It figures I had to work and miss it. Give me a heads up next time and I'll call in sick.

Give it bout a month.I had to take off work 2hrs early to do it so its not like I can do it every week. I wouldve took time to get request 4 shout outs but this thread was literally last minute plus I wasnt expecting this to work well enough 4 folks to see since the site hosting the feed sucks.Ill make sure to post the next time it goes. I still got a couple heaters I can do 4 that spot

adam_f
10-03-2007, 05:33 AM
I stayed up past my bedtime to watch that. Good show, buddy! (y)

Yeti
10-03-2007, 07:16 AM
YAY! Im glad yall were able to watch me live.And yes I mentioned ol Sue....you damn fuckin right I did.Sorry Rob but just because I mentioned you at the start of my music video doesnt mean it was made for you directly. It was a last minute addition to the credits cuz of your comment and thats all (even though I mention hatas a bit).haha it went REALLY well, I mean I didnt fudge the words up and Im glad folks like Knux,Yeti,TAL saw it and heard it clearly. Im just glad yall waited since I was 3rd.

Yep, very nice job. I saw some guy called Cadaver before you came on stage. He mentioned your name so I stuck around to see if you would "spit" as you rappers like to say.

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 07:22 AM
Did I get any shout outs??? I usually do at most rap shows...

g-mile7
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
I stayed up past my bedtime to watch that. Good show, buddy! (y)

haha you saw it too!? Great Im glad you did man, you've always liked my songs(even though there made by your e-net rival Auton haha) so Im glad you saw I can rock it live.

Thanx Yeti, Im glad you thought my "spitting" was hardcore. The rapper Cadaver does shows and few songs for me too. I told folks who hosted the show I had people cross the states and ocean (TAL) watch.

DIGI
10-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Shit. I would've watched if I had known. I'm never on this bitch at night.:(

g-mile7
10-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Shit. I would've watched if I had known. I'm never on this bitch at night.:(

Thats my bad I told folks a bit too late...next time Ill do it earlier

g-mile7
11-03-2007, 02:48 PM
watch online at artisticinsomnia.com....it starts 8pm pacific so it a matter of an hour but if you bored and can do it you should see me rapping live

Holla at me...might even shout y'all out (yea Im talking to YOU!!)

For those who might have missed me last time I might be performing again tonight.....if so you can find it at the same website only different time (7pm pacific)

It also is an open mic type deal so if you tune in and dont see me then I might just be in line....if Im not on by 8:10 or so then I didnt get to make it there. Hopefully you can tune in and the site wont act up (let alone that ther will be a live webcast the girl told there was so if there isnt its not my fault)!

HEIRESS
11-03-2007, 03:13 PM
I should be home from work by then, so Ill totally check it out

I MISSED A SHOUTOUT :(