PDA

View Full Version : friend issues. or at least issues with her mother.

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:05 AM
so im friends with this girl(Emily) who i've known since prep and we're pretty close, she's always inviting me to her house or going with me to the city etc. and i know her family pretty well. i get along pretty well with her dad and her little sis, but her mum ABSOLUTLEY hates me.

supposedly because im a bad influence.
and her little sister told her mum that i know that she doesn't like me coz she heard emily and me talking. anyway so sometimes emily cant go to stuff because her mums all "i dont like you hanging out with her".
But seriously.

coz I'm not that bad.well, alrite if were being honest i am that bad, but i do that stuff with certain groups of kids. Emily's not that type of kid so i dont do it with her,

anyway so i think my point is that i find it very unfair that shes not allowed to hang out with me but i dont know how to go about changing the situation so that her mother hates me less.

you're input is quite welcome.

Yetra Flam
10-03-2007, 01:07 AM
Hey vickista's back. I thought she was gone forever.

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:11 AM
Hey vickista's back. I thought she was gone forever.

yes im back. i doubt i was missed so i've come to annoy you all again.
:p

Yetra Flam
10-03-2007, 01:13 AM
so like, how badly does she hate you? would she laugh and/or celebrate if you died? like that kind of hate?

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:19 AM
so like, how badly does she hate you? would she laugh and/or celebrate if you died? like that kind of hate?

the kind of hate where when she found out her expression would be blank and she say "oh what a shame." but in her head she'd be like, "lovely , dont have to wrry about her anymore." and then she'd treat herself to a chocolate biscuit.

Yetra Flam
10-03-2007, 01:21 AM
and what bad stuff do you do?

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:28 AM
and what bad stuff do you do?

i drink (not excessivley)
i swear
i hang out with 'the wrong crowd'
i hang out with boys (we go to an all girls school)
i do stupid stunts which could result in serious injury.
i do slightly illegal things like hang out on private property/construction areas.
etc.

which isn't so bad but this is suburbia, and shes a heaps over protective parent and im the devil.practically.

i don't do any of that stuff with emily though.

Yetra Flam
10-03-2007, 01:29 AM
just wait till you're fucking random guys and taking party drugs. then she'll see who's bad.

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:37 AM
just wait till you're fucking random guys and taking party drugs. then she'll see who's bad.

\
i draw the line at drugs & sex. so im not all that bad.
but like she probly thinks im just waiting til im 16 before i start.

so how do i get her to see that im not that bad?

Yetra Flam
10-03-2007, 01:38 AM
is she churchy?
talk about the lord, our saviour or bible study class. or anything like that.

there must be some good thing you do as well. emphasise those.

vickista
10-03-2007, 01:45 AM
is she churchy?
talk about the lord, our saviour or bible study class. or anything like that.

there must be some good thing you do as well. emphasise those.

no, she isn't.

well emily's a maths wizz, so she knows i come over sometimes and do 'maths hw' and that i've improved heaps.
also we made these digital stories at school about people in our community and i did mine on my grandpa. hes greek so i had to translate it and put subltitles and i had filmed him talking and then put instrumental greek music in the background and everything. and she saw that.

and whenever i talk to her i always use my 'polite & refined' voice along with some of the bigger words in my vocabulary.

she seems to see straight through it though and hates me more for faking.

it could also be bcoz emily told me that her little sister like you say the profanities she hears from me around the house. so thats probly not helping..

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 02:38 AM
i hang out with boys (we go to an all girls school)
i do stupid stunts which could result in serious injury.
i

You should probably post pictures of you and your friends in your uniforms....that would help solve this problem. Meanwhile what kind of "stunts" do you do?

Anyway why don't you just sit down and talk with her basically say what you told us. You aren't an angel and you do some bad things but you know that Emily isn't that type and you don't ever try to get her to do bad things....then throw in how if anything she is a positive influence on you and you don't want to lose that. Then she'll feel all proud and such which will help your cause. But if she is going to trust you don't fuck it up by getting her kid mixed up in any shit

vickista
10-03-2007, 02:48 AM
You should probably post pictures of you and your friends in your uniforms....that would help solve this problem. Meanwhile what kind of "stunts" do you do?

Anyway why don't you just sit down and talk with her basically say what you told us. You aren't an angel and you do some bad things but you know that Emily isn't that type and you don't ever try to get her to do bad things....then throw in how if anything she is a positive influence on you and you don't want to lose that. Then she'll feel all proud and such which will help your cause. But if she is going to trust you don't fuck it up by getting her kid mixed up in any shit

wait, what problem?

lol jackass type stunts just fucking around, they arent particularly safe but were not completley stupid so we draw a line between fun dangerous and crazy dangerous.

talk to her eww. i cant do that. i've tried to show her that im a good kid, and emilys told her, and stuff and i dont think she knows exactly what i get up to but you know, she has an idea.

but like i'd never do that stuff with emily we're friends for other reasons, shes like the responsible best friend you can tell anything to.

i cant acknowledge it because it's just heavily implied hatred. shes never said to my face that she doesnt want me to hang out with her, she just tells emily no alot if she asks to do stuff with me or says "why don't you do something with Chloe or Hannah?" or "why are you always hanging out with vicki, you have plenty of other friends."

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 02:54 AM
That's exactly why you should talk to her, it will show maturity on your part and just how important it is to you both. She'll respect you for it just be sincere and proud that her daughter isn't following the crowd and yet still has a variety of friends

vickista
10-03-2007, 02:58 AM
That's exactly why you should talk to her, it will show maturity on your part and just how important it is to you both. She'll respect you for it just be sincere and proud that her daughter isn't following the crowd and yet still has a variety of friends

nah you dont know this woman.

ill tell her that i know she doesn't think its a good i dea for me to be hanging out with her daughter but im not a bad kid etc.

and then she'll go i don't not like you etc.
and then ill get a lecture about how i should fix my attitude and how she definatley doesn't want emily to hang out with me.

which brings on a question, should i just fuck her mums opinion? because i dont care, but if emily's disonbeying her parents they might think it is my influence and then it would be worse for the both of us. so i dno maybe i should only go to her house only when her dads there.

god i hate parents.

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Well if you already know everything why are ya askin??!!

vickista
10-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Well if you already know everything why are ya askin??!!

lol, i dno, im hoping for some magical solution.
like one of u will go oh hey do this it works.

and i will
and it'll work.
and everyone will be happy.

it's so annoying though. Knowing that she hates me, everyone elses parents love me, why cant she.:mad:

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 03:11 AM
I'm tellin you man...I was in a very similar situation in high school with my girlfriend. She was a goody goody type and all that. Her parents hated me and I acted like you are....just not coming over when they were around or whatever and avoiding them. That only made things worse and they never got better unti I actually started coming around and finally sitting down and having a staright up discussion with them.

vickista
10-03-2007, 03:23 AM
I'm tellin you man...I was in a very similar situation in high school with my girlfriend. She was a goody goody type and all that. Her parents hated me and I acted like you are....just not coming over when they were around or whatever and avoiding them. That only made things worse and they never got better unti I actually started coming around and finally sitting down and having a staright up discussion with them.

well ill discuss it with emily, if you feel so strongly that it'll work.

the odd thing is everyother parent, including her dad, love me they think im a great kid.(which isn't quite true but theres no harm in them thinking that i am. it's just her)
so we'll try this talking about it thing, next time im over there.

Loppfessor
10-03-2007, 03:26 AM
Well if it doesn't work just start having an affair with her dad....

vickista
10-03-2007, 03:28 AM
Well if it doesn't work just start having an affair with her dad....

lol,

girl interupted style