PDA

View Full Version : skanky hoe friend stories - share yours

vickista
10-03-2007, 03:20 AM
so yeah whats your skanky hoe story?

did you still stay friends with said skanky hoe?

are you infact the skanky hoe?

heres mine:

well i had a bf who i met through this girl(chloe) who i went to school, with we talked met up a few times etc. then started going out.
(although i didnt know this) she started liking him and told him that i'd been telling her that i was going to break up with him. so i started getting all theses texts like "why didnt you pick up when i called? are we breaking up?" etc.

which i found very odd and after a while i broke up with him for this reason.

so she convinced him that i'd like abandoned him and shit and that she'd never do it to him and all this shit and then they started going out. they went out for a week (but didnt do anything kissing etc. wise coz shes really frigid.) and she stalked him like day and night which is why they broke up.

i was seeing her all through this and she was acting like everything was normal and i had no idea they were seeing each other and after a little while HE told me what went on. and then she tried to say that it was his fault not hers. it was pretty anoying.

-get typing!!-

Videodrome
10-03-2007, 06:23 PM
i took thirds in a gangbang. is that skanky enough?

ScarySquirrel
10-03-2007, 06:37 PM
How is your friend skanky if she didn't even make out with the guy?

checkyourprez
10-03-2007, 06:45 PM
and you were going to dump the guy anyways?

its a little deceiving, skanky no. to be a skank you need to blow a couple guys in one night or get in on some gangbangs.

this doesnt qualify my dear.

russhie
10-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Hoe = a gardening tool.

You can't be frigid (gee that takes me back) & a skank ho at the same time. Manipulative, yes. Skank ho, no.

I had a hand in breaking up a my friend and her boyfriend once. I liked him. I was 14 or something. He wanted to kiss me too. No one got hurt because she was just using him to make herself more popular and didn't really like him. We stayed friends all the way through highschool.

I never actually hooked up with him, but we did have mad crushing going on for years. Turns out we were both frigid kids, I guess.

Yetra Flam
10-04-2007, 12:08 AM
i remember being in grade 7 and one girl accusing me of being "frigid" because i had never kissed anyone.
Luckily, another girl came to my defense by saying "hey, that doesn't mean she's frigid, it means that no guys like her" :)

russhie
10-04-2007, 12:16 AM
^haha. Lord. That must have been crushing.

My art teacher in year ten found out it was my 16th birthday and said in front of everyone "sweet sixteen and never been kissed!"

Room falls silent. I go red. My back catalogue of kissers was far from impressive and I didn't want everyone asking me at lunchtime "you've never been kissed?!" answering "well, yes, I have" and then having to tell them who to prove that I was in fact not frigid.

But I guess I came into those things a bit late. All my friends were giving out random blowjobs and "dry humping" (LOL) before I was making out with boys.

Yetra Flam
10-04-2007, 12:18 AM
might have been crushing if i hadn't been so used to it hahah

DandyFop
10-04-2007, 12:19 AM
There was the girl I knew at my old job that was a total slut. I made a thread about it here once - she showed up and was talking about how she was seeing two guys or something and she was afraid to kiss one because the other one had splooged on her face earlier that day, and guy number 2 might taste it. Damn she was a slut.

russhie
10-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Growing up was so intense really.

I went to a prep-year 12 school so from a really young age we were exposed to 'adult' things. There was alot of pressure to get with boys from about 11 or 12 onwards.

Once you'd established yourself as being non-frigid by kissing a few boys, the pressure was on to do more. If you had a boyfriend, you'd get asked every morning how far you'd gotten with him.

I remember taking an elective in year ten and sitting with a group of popular girls, and one of them had blown so many guys she'd actually sucked off the boyfriends of every girl in the room at some stage. She used to cross out the faces of guys she'd blown in the school's yearbook. There were alot of crosses. And quite a few happy neighbourhood boys, no doubt.

Yetra Flam
10-04-2007, 12:29 AM
Man, i bet she has achieved all she ever wanted to in her life. I know how envious you must be

russhie
10-04-2007, 12:36 AM
I envied her popularity. Until maybe year eleven. One of the "hot" boys was talking to me at a party and he randomly bitched that she'd pulled off him and his best mate under a blanket on the bus during school excursion and he came all over his brand new teeshirt. He said he never forgave her for it and said he only copped head off her so he could cum on her face thus! getting her back for damaging his tee.

That was a lightbulb moment for me. I was 17. Realising that popularity has a price, and it probably wasn't worth it.

Oh. Last I heard she'd changed her name and was waitressing at a local pizza joint. Has quite the habit to support now.

Yetra Flam
10-04-2007, 12:41 AM
I love that whole "i'm gonna come in your face to get you back for ruining my tshirt with my own cum."
Oh also, in grade 7, i remember girls teaching each other the finer points of fellatio on bananas their mothers packed in their lunch boxes.

cosmo105
10-04-2007, 12:56 AM
good god, 7th grade?! i think weiners still had cooties when i was that old

Yetra Flam
10-04-2007, 12:58 AM
it seems like every generation they're getting younger.
and there were no boys at my school either. the whole idea of an all girls school is so girls won't be distracted by boys. i think there was a fair amount of distraction.